Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,354 members, 7,846,530 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Graphic Artist Comp 4 Day Test...winner Gets 10k.. - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Graphic Artist Comp 4 Day Test...winner Gets 10k.. (1194 Views)

Motion Graphic Artist... / Are You A 3D Animator Or Motion Graphic Artist? I Need Your Services. / Freelance Graphic Artist At Your Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graphic Artist Comp 4 Day Test...winner Gets 10k.. by sayisayi(m): 10:13am On Nov 10, 2018
Graphic Artist Competition

In 1884..the Europeans carved up Africa and stole land for themselves, the results of which we live with today. I would like an artist to divide up Europe, with countries now like Belgium changed to Congolese Belgium, capital..Mobutu instead of Brussels on a map, for example. The key element is to be creative and for all European countries to now be under African ownership. This is to highlight the madness and selfishness that colonialism and neo colonialism has done.

10k paid into the winners bank account.

Comp ends midday on 15th November. Oya, make it happen now my creative ppl
Re: Graphic Artist Comp 4 Day Test...winner Gets 10k.. by ThatKING(m): 10:19am On Nov 10, 2018
sayisayi:

In 1884..the Europeans carved up Africa and stole land for themselves, the results of which we live with today. I would like an artist to divide up Europe, with countries now like Belgium changed to Congolese Belgium, capital..Mobutu instead of Brussels on a map, for example. The key element is to be creative and for all European countries to now be under African ownership. This is to highlight the madness and selfishness that colonialism and neo colonialism has done.

I hope your offer is genuine. May the bestv man win
Re: Graphic Artist Comp 4 Day Test...winner Gets 10k.. by sayisayi(m): 11:04am On Nov 10, 2018
Bros, don't allow fear and disappointment to rule every decision you make na. Anyway, funds are there for my creative people...

Re: Graphic Artist Comp 4 Day Test...winner Gets 10k.. by sayisayi(m): 11:05am On Nov 10, 2018
See how they scattered the continent...

Re: Graphic Artist Comp 4 Day Test...winner Gets 10k.. by Offpoint: 11:20am On Nov 10, 2018
sayisayi:
See how they scattered the continent...
Are we submiting it here?
Re: Graphic Artist Comp 4 Day Test...winner Gets 10k.. by sayisayi(m): 12:15pm On Nov 10, 2018
Offpoint:

Are we submiting it here?

No, toucht123atyahoo.co.uk
Re: Graphic Artist Comp 4 Day Test...winner Gets 10k.. by Offpoint: 12:55pm On Nov 14, 2018
sayisayi:

No, toucht123atyahoo.co.uk
Good day, the email is not valid... please kindly check it
Re: Graphic Artist Comp 4 Day Test...winner Gets 10k.. by yuncka: 9:04am On Nov 15, 2018
Offpoint:

Good day, the email is not valid... please kindly check it

True talk, mail sent bounced back...
Re: Graphic Artist Comp 4 Day Test...winner Gets 10k.. by don4real18(m): 10:03pm On Nov 15, 2018
sayisayi:

I'm just seeing this today... How about you postpone the deadline

(1) (Reply)

Get A VIDEO To Promote Your BUSINESS Online For An Affordable Price. / The Best Times To Upload Videos On Youtube (to Go VIRAL) In 2022 / An After Effects User Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.