Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,326 members, 7,819,114 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Kemi Olunloyo Forgives Linda Ikeji After 13 Years - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Forgives Linda Ikeji After 13 Years (36839 Views)

AY And His Wife, Mabel Makun Welcome Second Child After 13 Years (Video) / Faithia Williams & Saheed Balogun Reunite On Set After 13 Years of Separation / Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Forgives Linda Ikeji After 13 Years by Aldebaran(m): 3:06pm On Nov 10, 2018
Tom and Jerry grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Forgives Linda Ikeji After 13 Years by xcelentattitude(m): 3:06pm On Nov 10, 2018
13 years
So she's been in bondage for 13 solid years

To err is human, to forgive is divine.
When you refuse to forgive, you do yourself a great disfavor. The person roams around freely while you carry the burden and bitterness.
More so, why should your heavenly father forgive you, if you don't forgive others.

Who am I talking to self?

You..........yeeess......YOU!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Forgives Linda Ikeji After 13 Years by gurunlocker: 3:06pm On Nov 10, 2018
In a sane country, this woman will be visiting a psychiatric hospital for therapy in the next 5 years...

She doesn't know she's having a big problem. How many time will she forgive her? I think Linda name makes her more popular, she's still coming for her soon.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Forgives Linda Ikeji After 13 Years by asawanathegreat(m): 3:12pm On Nov 10, 2018
Forgive people so that God can forgive you
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Forgives Linda Ikeji After 13 Years by eyinjuege: 3:12pm On Nov 10, 2018
Is it full moon today?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Forgives Linda Ikeji After 13 Years by Nobody: 3:17pm On Nov 10, 2018
computergeek:
Kemi the Kemi! This is just a joke.

Like how many times has this woman "forgiven" Linda and Toke Makinwa just to trend, only to cook up something crazy the next day and attack them like conc. H2SO4 acid? Linda should just keep up her thick skin because since she blogs stories that entertain, elevate, defame and destroy, she can definitely endure a taste of her own medicine.

Kemi should follow up the Davido-first-daughter story. The girl does look a whole lot like him and B.red.

She's mentally ill.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Forgives Linda Ikeji After 13 Years by Mikora: 3:36pm On Nov 10, 2018
Linda threatened her with a lawsuit and madam kemi don use idea dey withdraw small small
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Forgives Linda Ikeji After 13 Years by whocaresmoments: 3:59pm On Nov 10, 2018
Linda exposed people for so long. We should not destroy others for the love of web traffic, look down on single moms and demean people's children in the name of social media

Means a lot coming from someone who said Jide kosoko used his wives for rituals, and dragged Seyi Law's baby for several months
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Forgives Linda Ikeji After 13 Years by juniorstar(m): 4:02pm On Nov 10, 2018
Aza things $$$$$$$
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Forgives Linda Ikeji After 13 Years by seangy4konji: 4:18pm On Nov 10, 2018
Lol... Abeg my head is paining me
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Forgives Linda Ikeji After 13 Years by neweraomo: 4:26pm On Nov 10, 2018
BigShoe880:
Afonjas are disgusting
see your life, tribalism is a disease

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Forgives Linda Ikeji After 13 Years by scarybeeeee: 4:29pm On Nov 10, 2018
This is the uncountableTH time Kemi she is forgiving Linda,so I'll just pass and face my front. undecided
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Forgives Linda Ikeji After 13 Years by KanwuliaExtra: 4:36pm On Nov 10, 2018
WOMEN AND ENVY! embarassed
All my e badu belle and e jolosi online/offline apes don quench finish. cheesy
The envy is REEEEEEEAL!
Tufiakwa!!!! cry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZaqAmnGxHA
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Forgives Linda Ikeji After 13 Years by darlenese(f): 4:37pm On Nov 10, 2018
Sunofgod:
She's been settled...

seriously, it seems she has been paid to keep quiet
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Forgives Linda Ikeji After 13 Years by ClassiqueMan: 4:37pm On Nov 10, 2018

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Forgives Linda Ikeji After 13 Years by TruthHurts100: 5:00pm On Nov 10, 2018
Amagite2:
Controversial journalist, Kemi Olunloyo, who has been on Linda Ikeji's case for a very long time now, has finally forgiven her, after 13 years.

Kemi made this known with a video she just posted on her Instagram page few minutes ago.

Kemi has been claiming Linda Ikeji pinned a surrogate baby of her baby daddy, Jayce Jeremi, showed the world a moon bump to people feel she's pregnant, and also faked her hospital birth photos.

Well, Kemi has now forgiven her and didn't really state any reason for the forgiveness.

According to Kemi, she woke up a different person this morning and decided to forgive the celebrity blogger. Kemi wrote;

"#BREAKING
LINDA IKEJI FORGIVEN AFTER 13 YEARS

#BREAKING Today 11/10/18, I'm officially gonna forgive Linda Ikeji for DESTROYING my brand with a 2013 fake story about guns in my house. I lost deals with Etisalat, Food companies, endorsement deals. The tweets are on Twitter @hnnafrica. She laughed it out sarcastically. She's had enough KARMA. Linda exposed people for so long. We should not destroy others for the love of web traffic, look down on single moms and demean people's children in the name of social media. Linda stay blessed. I mean it. God will give you peace. I endorse your App too. Stay strong!
Best Wishes Lin Lin�
#HNNGossipMinute #hnngossip��
"

Watch the video here; https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/11/breaking-kemi-olunloyo-finally-forgives-linda-ikeji.html

Is this the first time she's saying this? Nahhhh. That woman is insane.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Forgives Linda Ikeji After 13 Years by slowbreeze(f): 5:12pm On Nov 10, 2018
Heeeeeheeeeheee..The fear of prison��..Linda has threatened legal action ;madam kemi brain don reset.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Forgives Linda Ikeji After 13 Years by Yuceeluv(f): 5:19pm On Nov 10, 2018
Eww!..pro'lly ur mum's mate.

FrenchWay:
I always have wet dreams each time I view Kemi's pix.
She go sweet o
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Forgives Linda Ikeji After 13 Years by Datdeltagirl(f): 5:32pm On Nov 10, 2018
Foolish woman
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Forgives Linda Ikeji After 13 Years by jimcaddy(m): 5:44pm On Nov 10, 2018
This woman has serious issues... this ain't the first time she has apologised to Linda oo. Yet she will abuse her again.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Forgives Linda Ikeji After 13 Years by Funkybabee(f): 6:20pm On Nov 10, 2018
Abajoooo
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Forgives Linda Ikeji After 13 Years by yemking: 6:25pm On Nov 10, 2018
mama no wan go jail
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Forgives Linda Ikeji After 13 Years by MondayOsunbor(m): 6:37pm On Nov 10, 2018
forgive to smoke her regular weed before going to bed
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Forgives Linda Ikeji After 13 Years by MondayOsunbor(m): 6:40pm On Nov 10, 2018
Yuceeluv:
Eww!..pro'lly ur mum's mate.

good luck
the lady is half mad already
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Forgives Linda Ikeji After 13 Years by nazablossom(f): 7:03pm On Nov 10, 2018
2013-2018 =13years

She may wake up tomorrow and change her mind again.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Forgives Linda Ikeji After 13 Years by Jesuslvzme(m): 7:06pm On Nov 10, 2018
Okay ooo,let peace reign
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Forgives Linda Ikeji After 13 Years by wonlasewonimi: 9:31pm On Nov 10, 2018
She might be right afterall...Gabrielle Union just had a baby through surrogate and the pic looks similar

[img]https://peopledotcom.files./2018/11/gabrielle-union-dwayne-wade-1.jpg[/img]

[img]https://peopledotcom.files./2018/11/gabrielle-union-dwayne-wade-3.jpg?w=2700[/img]
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Forgives Linda Ikeji After 13 Years by SirBunky85(m): 11:04pm On Nov 10, 2018
Ilamina:
Kemi, one of the best female personalities in Nigeria

I am glad I was one of the people that made sure they released you from jail, no regrets

You always make my day
who ask u?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Forgives Linda Ikeji After 13 Years by Ilamina(f): 1:10am On Nov 11, 2018
SirBunky85:
who ask u?

Feeling proud of myself
Now go kick rocks

Have you helped anyone out of prison before, stop hating on cool girls like me
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Forgives Linda Ikeji After 13 Years by Nobody: 6:43am On Nov 11, 2018
Sunofgod:
She's been settled...

She was slowly destroying Linda's credibility if she had any.

Linda had no choice than settle.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Forgives Linda Ikeji After 13 Years by Segeshow: 8:10am On Nov 11, 2018
[quote author=BigShoe880 post=72847727]Afonjas are disgusting

Oga take your meds, it really helps people with your kind of problem. You will be able to analyse carefully things that your befuddled mind creates before conversion to insane speech. You and Kemi are case studies for the criminally insane. Oponu.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sonia Lareina In Bikini, Covers Vlmagafrica Magazine / Photo Of Khloe Kardashian And Tiwa Savage In 2014 / How I ‘toasted’ My Wife –chinedu Ikedezie, Aka Aki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.