Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,685 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Re: Software That Extract Installed Drivers On A System Is Here. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Re: Software That Extract Installed Drivers On A System Is Here. (746 Views)

How To Extract Audio File From Video File Using VLC Media Player / Software That Extract Installed Drivers On A System Is Here. / Programs And Drivers On Ubuntu Os (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Software That Extract Installed Drivers On A System Is Here. by cecegorz(m): 2:23pm On Jul 22, 2010
Are you in Lagos, Ikeja precisely? i will need that stuff, bro. Searching for drivers can be really herculean. Hope that what you see is what you get
Re: Re: Software That Extract Installed Drivers On A System Is Here. by denzel2009: 3:48pm On Jul 22, 2010
A software called 'Driver genius' will do that easily.
Re: Re: Software That Extract Installed Drivers On A System Is Here. by olamathins(m): 5:54pm On Jul 22, 2010
denzel2009, genius driver no go do this. I was once in this kind of problem, i bought genius driver and all the likes but they never do am. Untill one guy that has driver for the kind of laptop i use eventually helped me out, but not untill after 4 mouth i had carried my laptop about looking for sound driver.
(i use DELL vostro 1400 and you no how rare this kind of lappy is in this part of the world).

some suggested that the speaker of the laptop needs to be changed after frustrated efforts to get the laptop speak out. I didn't know any thing like this kind of software then, but now i also have the driver. And it is advisable one gets it. You may call me if you are interested. 07032060088 or you get it from the guy that started this post. or you send email to rewardlink75@gmail.com
Re: Re: Software That Extract Installed Drivers On A System Is Here. by denzel2009: 6:09pm On Jul 22, 2010
^^^The laptop I'm using now is Dell vostro 1400 and I have formatted it like thrice. Now I use windows 7 ultimate, you dont even need driver genius with win 7 cos it updates the drivers during installation.

I can authoritatively tell you driver genius solved all my driver problems in the past.
Re: Re: Software That Extract Installed Drivers On A System Is Here. by cecegorz(m): 9:47am On Jul 23, 2010
^^^^^
This Dell coincidence is too much oo.

Ola u got mail. pls send me stuff asap.

(1) (Reply)

How To Browse On Your Computer Non Stop / D600 Laptop 4 Sale / Www.promptsms247.com Is Among The Best Bulk Sms Platform In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.