Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Top 20 Universities With Most Employed Graduates In Nigeria (list) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Top 20 Universities With Most Employed Graduates In Nigeria (list) (56345 Views)

If You Didn't School In Any Of This 20 universities,then You Are Still A Jambite / Nigeria Universities With The Most Employable Graduates- STUTERN 2018 Edition / Imo State Needs 20 Universities –okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 20 Universities With Most Employed Graduates In Nigeria (list) by alizma: 4:12pm On Nov 10, 2018
bettercreature:
grin grin grin grin See the idiot dashing out percentage like bottle water grin grin grin grin when over 80 percent of the are unemployed
The highest on that list should not be more than 10%
unemployable graduate sited. they never believe something good is possible. their kind will tell you that you should your struggle to make A as they believe that A grade are for the lecturers.
Re: Top 20 Universities With Most Employed Graduates In Nigeria (list) by sirEAGLES(m): 4:13pm On Nov 10, 2018
I can attest to that of unn, during my training school days in one of the top retail banks in the country 7 out of a class of 63 were from unn, I think babcock or unilag was next with 3 or 4.
Re: Top 20 Universities With Most Employed Graduates In Nigeria (list) by ndat(m): 4:14pm On Nov 10, 2018
I don't expect ABU to rank high on this regard because abusites are employers of labour.

1 Like

Re: Top 20 Universities With Most Employed Graduates In Nigeria (list) by chrisbaxtian(m): 4:24pm On Nov 10, 2018
this list is rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Top 20 Universities With Most Employed Graduates In Nigeria (list) by jmaine: 4:25pm On Nov 10, 2018
CodeTemplar:
So we can safely conclude the FG's contribution towards the education of most these graduates in Federal Universities isn't being utilized as it suppose to.

What contribution?
Re: Top 20 Universities With Most Employed Graduates In Nigeria (list) by chrisbaxtian(m): 4:25pm On Nov 10, 2018
frank41:
Story for the gods....I wonder what they used as their parameters

it was written by a mischievous cu graduate trying to hype the school! it's totally bunkum

3 Likes

Re: Top 20 Universities With Most Employed Graduates In Nigeria (list) by soj10000(m): 4:26pm On Nov 10, 2018
UP FUTA&UI

1 Like

Re: Top 20 Universities With Most Employed Graduates In Nigeria (list) by frankfab(m): 4:28pm On Nov 10, 2018
UNN kwenu! Great Lions and Lioness
Re: Top 20 Universities With Most Employed Graduates In Nigeria (list) by jmaine: 4:29pm On Nov 10, 2018
casdoruche:
Believe it at your own peril.

Why won't covenant uni have more. First the population of the students is like the population in some federal uni faculty. Secondly, the rich kids attend such uni which implies automatic job because if their parents don't own very good businesses they would have high ranking positions in federal and state and private companies or parastatals.

Furthermore, more 50 percent of a uni with 35,000 annual students population and over 2000 students graduating should never be compared with a less that 2000 annual population of a uni like covenant or other private uni.

The federal uni students compete aggressively for job so what do you expect. Aside, many graduates now own businesses of theirs.

Am a proud OAU alumni. Amanda awetu. Nothing shall discourage us

You are a critical analyst... grin
Re: Top 20 Universities With Most Employed Graduates In Nigeria (list) by CharliParker: 4:34pm On Nov 10, 2018
ok
Re: Top 20 Universities With Most Employed Graduates In Nigeria (list) by naijacartoon: 4:35pm On Nov 10, 2018
am not moved by names.
Re: Top 20 Universities With Most Employed Graduates In Nigeria (list) by phexx: 4:38pm On Nov 10, 2018
I am a graduate of Economics from Madonna University.

I am currently a Regional Sales Manager in a popular manufacturing enterprise in Nigeria.

When I came for interview a decade plus 2 years ago,I came out top amongst the crowd that came for employment.

While on the job,a corper (lady) was retained and given the position of Shop Manager following her performance.

She graduated from our school.

Employment/retention is a function of performance; what you can bring to the table to enhance the corporate objectives of the enterprise you work for.

Performance is the key.
Re: Top 20 Universities With Most Employed Graduates In Nigeria (list) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 10, 2018
It looks like any statistic which comes out of nigeria this days is a lie. Out of 1000 graduates only 10 are employable in the industrial and trade sector. Everyday there is a new lie coming out of nigeria. When some of these universities are the last in africa. Anyway we nigerians like lie
Re: Top 20 Universities With Most Employed Graduates In Nigeria (list) by poshpaul: 4:56pm On Nov 10, 2018
emmanuelrabb:
FUTA dey there

So I'm having a 51.72% assurance of getting a job after Graduating
No mind them, den dey whine us. Great futarian...
Re: Top 20 Universities With Most Employed Graduates In Nigeria (list) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 10, 2018
asuustrike1:

Your assertion about rich kids sending their kids to covenant university is not true. I have send many families taking loans to send their kids there. These families are not from rich background as you paint it.

Covenant university is no more for the rich it is now for the poor.. middle class nigeria send their children to universities in ghana ,kenya, south africa and botswana. The rich send their children to develop countries universities. Most of the children which school in nigeria are from the poor or lower poor And all of these statistics are bloody lies. Just look how nigerians are killing themselves to go to other african countries and school there.

Re: Top 20 Universities With Most Employed Graduates In Nigeria (list) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 10, 2018
anonymous96:
Nobody here would ask how just got the statistic o.. u guys wud just b happy bkaz ur school is there.. I am 100% certain that the list is garbage... Someone just sat down one day to compile that nonsense...

The person which composed is list got n_power money now he wants to show that he use the money for something good and came up with this list which is totally rubbish. Has any of your formal schools or universities contact you if you have a job. So how did they come up with this list
Re: Top 20 Universities With Most Employed Graduates In Nigeria (list) by goshen26: 5:17pm On Nov 10, 2018
This is simple!

Covenant will win cos most people that attend covenant uni are people with connection to get job easily.

LASU? Cos Lagos is the highest employer in Nigeria, and most government job in lag are occupied by indigen of lag....

UI? Remain the best uni in Nigeria with high pedigree
Re: Top 20 Universities With Most Employed Graduates In Nigeria (list) by Worldbest281: 5:40pm On Nov 10, 2018
Unilorin#Better by Far!!!
Re: Top 20 Universities With Most Employed Graduates In Nigeria (list) by TurakinNaija: 5:45pm On Nov 10, 2018
How did you arrived at this conclusion? What methodology did you apply? How ethical neutral was the process of gathering the data? Until then, I refuse to believe!!!

1 Like

Re: Top 20 Universities With Most Employed Graduates In Nigeria (list) by blackboy(m): 5:51pm On Nov 10, 2018
Crappy list. Believe it then you can believe anything
Re: Top 20 Universities With Most Employed Graduates In Nigeria (list) by AJNIGERIA(m): 5:53pm On Nov 10, 2018
Where is Delta State University.....
Re: Top 20 Universities With Most Employed Graduates In Nigeria (list) by Joefirst(m): 5:53pm On Nov 10, 2018
pascal558:
how una take dey rank this thing self??

the thing tire me... nonsense list... maybe they were asking the graduates one by one to know If they were employed and much they earn...
Re: Top 20 Universities With Most Employed Graduates In Nigeria (list) by CodeTemplar: 6:00pm On Nov 10, 2018
jmaine:

What contribution?
The subsidy that helps drive down most of their school fees.
Re: Top 20 Universities With Most Employed Graduates In Nigeria (list) by RTSC: 6:34pm On Nov 10, 2018
An one guy was comparing oau and unilag to Nigeria's first indigenous university- UNN.

I just left.

Nobody knows their mate anymore.
Re: Top 20 Universities With Most Employed Graduates In Nigeria (list) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Nov 10, 2018
sufferNsmiling:

Modified

Covenant university is no more for the rich it is now for the poor.. middle class nigeria send their children to universities in ghana ,kenya, south africa and botswana. The rich send their children to develop countries universities. Most of the children which school in nigeria are from the poor or lower poor And all of these statistics are bloody lies. Just look how nigerians are killing themselves to go to other african countries and school there.
Are you OK? I said many parents take loan to send their kids to covenant university and that it is not restricted to rich kids as been portrayed by many on this forum. I have seen many taken their kids there not because they want to but because the cases of cultism is less. Covenant graduate are equipped spiritually, morally and economically. They are tutored well that is why many companies source for them.
You fail to ask which class of Nigerians send their kids there ? your myopic view has made you to think is just rich kids. You believe all covenant graduate are from rich homes which is false.

1 Like

Re: Top 20 Universities With Most Employed Graduates In Nigeria (list) by Shikena(m): 7:05pm On Nov 10, 2018
Fake report.
Re: Top 20 Universities With Most Employed Graduates In Nigeria (list) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 10, 2018
Covenant uni might be like a secondary school but work sure you after you finish.

I have not seen anyone that went to cov uni that is unemployed.

1 Like

Re: Top 20 Universities With Most Employed Graduates In Nigeria (list) by Next0: 8:51pm On Nov 10, 2018
what is happening here
Re: Top 20 Universities With Most Employed Graduates In Nigeria (list) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 10, 2018
bettercreature:
grin grin grin grin See the idiot dashing out percentage like bottle water grin grin grin grin when over 80 percent of youth are unemployed
The highest on that list should not be more than 10%
I tire o, I personally know some unemployed cu graduate
Re: Top 20 Universities With Most Employed Graduates In Nigeria (list) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 10, 2018
sacluxisback:
Covenant uni might be like a secondary school but work sure you after you finish.

I have not seen anyone that went to cov uni that is unemployed.
I have seen. Those stats are rubbish, Nigerians don't keep records.
Re: Top 20 Universities With Most Employed Graduates In Nigeria (list) by gentleibraheem(m): 10:43pm On Nov 10, 2018
And ABU is 20th on the list.. .
This is just amazing
Re: Top 20 Universities With Most Employed Graduates In Nigeria (list) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 10, 2018
Job of 30k and below is that one to be included in the percentage of people with jobs too. Nigerian value for graduates have fallen drastically, that's why a full time university graduate will be earning less than 30k in one full month. Nonsense!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Some Collections Of Fascinating Photos. / 18 foreign Universities Banned By The NUC (see Full List) / Who Is Kiki Mordi? Biography, BBC Journalist Exposed Sex For Grade In University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.