Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,175 members, 7,829,207 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Igbo Man Arrested For Nothing In Lagos - Video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Man Arrested For Nothing In Lagos - Video (427 Views)

70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks / Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi / Man Arrested For Impersonating Aisha Buhari (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Man Arrested For Nothing In Lagos - Video by BiafrodExposed: 12:02pm On Nov 10, 2018
According to Somto Okonkwo for family writers

This happened @ Lagos Int'l Trade Fair where Biafrans developed/established and do their businesses peaceably. There is a particular spot Hausa fulani/malam used to urinate and deficits and go scort free, an Igbo man went and only urinate and was arrested by the # UselessNigerian
Police. They seized his iPhone wanted to vandalize him for no reason before we now gathered to say NO to the intimidation. What has been the offense/crime of an Igbo man in this country called Nigeria?

Watch video below. The man was shouting I piss here and that place was a bush yet he was arrested

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjM1VjqZ0PE
Re: Igbo Man Arrested For Nothing In Lagos - Video by BiafrodExposed: 12:05pm On Nov 10, 2018
God help us.

But this is not enough reason why I should support Biafra
Re: Igbo Man Arrested For Nothing In Lagos - Video by Buharisef(m): 12:07pm On Nov 10, 2018
God please heal op brain
Re: Igbo Man Arrested For Nothing In Lagos - Video by neezar: 12:08pm On Nov 10, 2018
No body should click on that useless video

Hungry man

YouTube must close ur account
Re: Igbo Man Arrested For Nothing In Lagos - Video by BiafrodExposed: 12:12pm On Nov 10, 2018
neezar:
No body should click on that useless video

Hungry man

YouTube must close ur account

You're killing yourself.

I resumed on Oct 21 and av gotten 300 new subscribers and 75k views.
Kill yourself more and more
Re: Igbo Man Arrested For Nothing In Lagos - Video by alhassanyusuf29(m): 12:25pm On Nov 10, 2018
the nyamuri.Igbo thinks this is one of his poto-poto land where he can defecate openly and go scot free, next time they shall deport u back to eunugu
Re: Igbo Man Arrested For Nothing In Lagos - Video by BiafrodExposed: 12:33pm On Nov 10, 2018
alhassanyusuf29:
the nyamuri.Igbo thinks this is one of his poto-poto land where he can defecate openly and go scot free, next time they shall deport u back to eunugu

Small small oga as u can see in the video that place is a bush
Re: Igbo Man Arrested For Nothing In Lagos - Video by ZombiePUNISHER: 12:37pm On Nov 10, 2018
Isn't it obvious the op is a propagandist who is only interested in traffic...

Please ignore him like a lepper
Re: Igbo Man Arrested For Nothing In Lagos - Video by BiafrodExposed: 12:52pm On Nov 10, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:
Isn't it obvious the op is a propagandist who is only interested in traffic...

Please ignore him like a lepper

Pls mind your words before mynd44 mind u.
Can u hear the voice in the video I piss here I piss here.

Am not a propagandist but when u IPOB release a propaganda like Kanu visit trump I will use that propaganda as my tittle and in my videos I expose all the lies. And I will prove the lie is coming from IPOB.

(1) (Reply)

New Minimum Wage: Wike States Position, Laments Workers’ Incessant Demands / Press Briefing By Barr. Ismaeel Ahmed, Senior Special Assistant To The President / Banky W Campaigning To Eti-osa youths at Victoria Island

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.