Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Awareness Campaign - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Awareness Campaign (240 Views)

Traffic Advisory: PDP Campaign Rally Holds At TBS In Lagos Today. / Traffic Advisory: APC Presidential Campaign Rally Holds In Lagos Tomorrow / Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Awareness Campaign by Wisbaby(f): 12:14pm On Nov 10, 2018
A stitch in time they say, saves nine. It's no news that Christmas is around the corner and everybody is trying to make the best out of it...In a nutshell, utilize every good opportunity that comes along with the season.

This is still November and the breeze of Christmas season has started blowing already.

So I embarked on a journey 3 days ago from Asaba to Awka just to go and put some things in order. And I was hoping to reach on time, achieve my motive of travelling that same day and then come back the next morning cos I had other things to fix in Asaba.
But to my greatest surprise, there was a very heavy traffic jam that people had to start trekking. I stayed for 4 good hours in the traffic. I couldn't trek cos I don't have that strength.
The Niger bridge was overloaded with vehicles that carried heavy loads. At a point, I began to feel uncomfortable cos of the number of vehicles with overloaded goods that queued up in the bridge. It would not be a good news if that bridge should develop a fault when there's no alternative yet.

In a nutshell, I sincerely want to raise an awareness campaign towards the project of the second Niger bridge. The government should please, look deep into it. A stitch in time, saves nine.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Tanker Explodes On Lagos Badagry Express Road / Train Crushed Five People In Ogun State / Nigerian Airports Record 3.5m Passengers, 54,000 Aircraft Movements In Q1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.