Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,682 members, 7,823,924 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Lagos Gubernitorial Election,who Does The Cap Fit? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lagos Gubernitorial Election,who Does The Cap Fit? (1087 Views)

This Fit Only Happen In 1 Naija School, Wch Sch E Fit Be? (pics) / Who Does This Teacher Represent During Your Secondary Sch Days? / 2015 Presidential Election: Who Will Salvage Nigeria's Education Sector? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Gubernitorial Election,who Does The Cap Fit? by awhy: 4:19am On Apr 11, 2007
[color=#990000][/color]
this young,dinamic and experienced OBANIKORO looks to me like someone that needs to be in the alausa office for the next four years but his thugrey attitude makes me think otherwise. Tinubu"s handtoll{FASHOLA} has got all the promises in his and his manifesto sounds so captivating but can this same of the same keep to his words?, who should we give our thumb to?, help me house
Re: Lagos Gubernitorial Election,who Does The Cap Fit? by pixie(f): 10:13pm On Apr 11, 2007
i'll go for jimi agbaje and not the same of the same(birds of the same feather what else can one expect?)
Re: Lagos Gubernitorial Election,who Does The Cap Fit? by akinwunmi(m): 3:11pm On Apr 12, 2007
Hey this place aint meant for politics ok. Hate 'em all so i would say they shld all perish and let new people do d s, t.

I HATE POLITICS
Re: Lagos Gubernitorial Election,who Does The Cap Fit? by lordss(m): 6:13pm On Apr 12, 2007
The cap fit my Dad,
Re: Lagos Gubernitorial Election,who Does The Cap Fit? by Bigproff1(m): 8:31pm On Apr 12, 2007
If i should contribute , i will rather vote the Labour party candidate 'i.e Olufemi Pedro' for the next Governor of Lagos state, due to the good work of the former labour congress leader as done in this our beloved country. And i think with Pedro the good work will continue. Also, considering the last gubernitarial debate conducted on CHANNELS TELEVISION you will agree with me that it is only Pedro who who has the true vision of moving lagos forward.
Re: Lagos Gubernitorial Election,who Does The Cap Fit? by jide4lagos(m): 5:54pm On Apr 13, 2007
If i should contribute , i will rather vote the Labour party candidate 'i.e Olufemi Pedro' for the next Governor of Lagos state, due to the good work of the former labour congress leader as done in this our beloved country. And i think with Pedro the good work will continue. Also, considering the last gubernitarial debate conducted on CHANNELS TELEVISION you will agree with me that it is only Pedro who who has the true vision of moving lagos forward.

BIG PUFF I AGREE WITH YOU BUT BABATUNDE RAJI FASHOLA(SAN) BUT OBANIKORO WILL BE ANNOUCE AS THE WINNER OR WHAT DID U THINK?

Re: Lagos Gubernitorial Election,who Does The Cap Fit? by Engrben1(f): 1:44pm On Oct 01, 2010
cry

(1) (Reply)

ii / Waec Result Is Out / Unimaid 2009/2010 Merit List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.