Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

“you Are My Dad”- Davido’s Alleged Daughter Declares (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “you Are My Dad”- Davido’s Alleged Daughter Declares (video) (783 Views)

Hailey Adeleke Confirm Her Marlian Status As She Sing SOAPY With Her Dad, Davido / Photos Of Imade Adeleke As She Turns 4-receives Special Message From Dad, Davido / Bbnaija 2018: “Miracle Will Win” – Simi Declares (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“you Are My Dad”- Davido’s Alleged Daughter Declares (video) by Nigeriapen1: 1:53pm On Nov 10, 2018
News By NIGERIAPEN.COM.NG

Journalist, Kemi Olunloyo held a press conference with Davido’s alleged babymama and abandoned daughter, Michelle Adeleke.

Last week, it was revealed Michelle who will soon be five years old is sick and has dropped out of school.

Her mum, Ayotomide Labinjo said she slept with Davido twice in 2013, and is requesting for a new DNA test.They claim the previous paternity test was altered.

In the video, the little girl said her father is Davido. She even sang the song ”Assurance”.

Though Davido has two kids, he has since denied the paternity of this child.

Watch Video Below.......

News Source: https://nigeriapen.com.ng/you-are-my-dad-davidos-alleged-daughter-declares-video/

Lalasticlala
Re: “you Are My Dad”- Davido’s Alleged Daughter Declares (video) by Nigeriapen1: 1:53pm On Nov 10, 2018
Re: “you Are My Dad”- Davido’s Alleged Daughter Declares (video) by lexurb1: 1:54pm On Nov 10, 2018
WE DESIGN ALL TYPES AND KINDS OF URBAN WEARS AND SPORTS WEARS
Contact US for:
• Sewing and Customizing Urban Clothing
• Sales of Urban wears (T-shirts, Sweatshirts, Joggers, Caps and Shoes)
• Sports wears (Football and Basketball Jerseys)
• Customizing Jerseys
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER AND INSTAGRAM AND GET UPDATES ON TRENDING DESIGNS.

Re: “you Are My Dad”- Davido’s Alleged Daughter Declares (video) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 10, 2018
Kemi sabi carry another person's problem for head.
Re: “you Are My Dad”- Davido’s Alleged Daughter Declares (video) by praizblog: 2:32pm On Nov 10, 2018
B decieving

(1) (Reply)

Celebrities Whose Outfits Stole The Show At Heaven On My Mind Movie Premiere / Olu Okeowo’s N2 Billion Car Collection: 6 Roll Royce, 4 Phantoms, 2 Ghosts, Etc / Davido & His Bar Chioma Shares Secret Bedroom Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.