Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,588 members, 7,955,166 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:31 PM

Business Partner/s Needed For A Live Forum Website - Naijanewsforum.com - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Partner/s Needed For A Live Forum Website - Naijanewsforum.com (327 Views)

Hello Need Moderators For My Forum Website / Looking For Phone Import Business Partner(s) / 7 Most Important Things To Consider Before Choosing A Business Partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Partner/s Needed For A Live Forum Website - Naijanewsforum.com by asco15(m): 2:09pm On Nov 10, 2018
Hello Nairalanders, I'm a software developer and have taken time to build a modern forum website, NaijaNewsForum.com, which is a forum for Nigerians to post news, read news, share news, and discuss on latest news or on any topic and do much more.

The forum has a lot of cool modern features for best online interaction and experience.
Read more on what users can do here https://www.naijanewsforum.com/news/688/list-of-all-amazing-things-you-can-do-on-naijanewsforumcom

The site is live and running with hundreds of members but I'm looking for partner/s to join in managing and growing the site into a big business.

As I earlier said, I'm a software developer and I will handle all technical aspects of the forum, so the team I'm looking for are people with very good in social media development, business development and who will also be ready to commit their time and resources towards the growth and development of the forum.

If you are interested in growing the next largest Naija forum, contact me on naijanewsforum@gmail.com or Whatsapp only 0808 179 0997.

Checkout the site to see for yourself.
www.naijanewsforum.com
Re: Business Partner/s Needed For A Live Forum Website - Naijanewsforum.com by asco15(m): 5:25pm On Nov 10, 2018
If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
Re: Business Partner/s Needed For A Live Forum Website - Naijanewsforum.com by asco15(m): 10:29am On Nov 12, 2018
desktop view
and
mobile view

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Free Digital Marketing Master Class In Ikeja Lagos / Gaming House Manager Needed. / Learn To Become A Travel Agent In 4 Weeks Training Features:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.