Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,514 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Singer Chidinma Builds Multi Million Naira Mansion For Her Mom As 60th Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Chidinma Builds Multi Million Naira Mansion For Her Mom As 60th Birthday (738 Views)

Linda Ikeji Strikes A Pose Infront Of Her Multi Million Naira Mansion. Photos / T Boss Gushes Over Her Mom As She Celebrates Mother's Day (photos) / Gospel Artiste,Tope Alabi And Husband Unveil Their Multimillion Naira Mansion. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Singer Chidinma Builds Multi Million Naira Mansion For Her Mom As 60th Birthday by Ritzy10(f): 3:35pm On Nov 10, 2018
In the past few months many have wondered what talented Nigerian singer, Chidinma Ekile, is up to. She was rarely spotted at events or release many single in the year 2018 but towards the end of the year, she decided to surprise her fans.

On Saturday, November 10, the petite singer took to her Instagram handle to celebrate her mom’s 60th birthday. That was not all, Ekile also seized the opportunity to share lovely pictures of the multi million naira gift she presented to her sweet mother.

After her heartfelt letter to her mom, Ekile also thanked everyone who supported her during the construction of the house.

Her post reads: “Happy 60th Iya Lucky. Your next is about to be toooo emotional. Thank you for all that you do for the Clan. Thank you for being my strength and my shield. Thank you Family @kansai_plascon_ng for supplying all the interior and exterior paints for my mama's house. The product finish and the colours are absolutely stunning. I'm most delighted about the Mozzi mosquito repellent paint. You guys rock! God bless you. Special thanks to Danie Meyer, Opeyemi Adesemoye, Tolu Adebule. The real Energygod @do2dtun, na man you be. Thanks to to the lovely Tosin @tosin.oshinowo for being so sweet even when I call at odd hours and thank you also for choosing the beautiful colours, God bless you.”

More below;

https://zenithnaija.com/singer-chidinma-builds-multi-million-naira-mansion-for-her-mom-as-60th-birthday-gift/

lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Singer Chidinma Builds Multi Million Naira Mansion For Her Mom As 60th Birthday by Laple0541(m): 12:45pm On Nov 12, 2018

(1) (Reply)

22 Year Old Nigerian Dumped By Chinese Lover (photos) / Blac Chyna's Mom, Tokyo Toni Dance Naked In New Raunchy Video 18+ / Meek Mill Set To Visit Nigeria This Summer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.