Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,262 members, 7,846,227 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Girls Never Wanted To Reason With Me - Paul Psquare As He Shares Skinny Throwbac - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Girls Never Wanted To Reason With Me - Paul Psquare As He Shares Skinny Throwbac (720 Views)

I Think It's Too Late For Peter And Paul psquare ( An Opinion) / When Wizkid Visited PSquare As An Upcoming Artist (Throwback Video) / Rudeboy's "Reason With Me" Records 40m YouTube Views, 2019 Highest In Continent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Girls Never Wanted To Reason With Me - Paul Psquare As He Shares Skinny Throwbac by Michaelkitan(m): 3:52pm On Nov 10, 2018
Rude boy of the former Psquare has shared a skinny throwback photo of himself and has reacted highly that 'money must be made'.

Paul Psquare also stated that girls never wanted to relate with him those days without money.

See post and photo below:http://www.ktviv.com.ng/2018/11/paul-psquare-shares-skinny-throwback-photo.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Seyi Shay Savagely Replies A Fan Who Thought She Has Retired From Modeling / Money Sweet O!! See The Expensive Cars & Houses That Wizkid Has!! / Rising Actress, Christabel Ekeh Goes Completely Naked With A Mystery Guy (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.