Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,003 members, 7,863,610 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:27 PM

I Now Believe Buhari Is Dead Pastor Preaches To Members - VIDEO - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Now Believe Buhari Is Dead Pastor Preaches To Members - VIDEO (3645 Views)

The Moment Tinubu Arrived For A Meeting With APC Governors, NWC Members (Video) / Zamfara APC Reacts To Members’ Defection To PDP / Army Scholar Preaches To Soldiers With Two AK-47 Rifles By His Side. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Now Believe Buhari Is Dead Pastor Preaches To Members - VIDEO by BiafransExposed: 5:00pm On Nov 10, 2018
Firefire:
This current impostor called Jubrin is “MORE WICKED” than the other dead original.

See bad mouth grin

Make them continue they brainwash themselves
Re: I Now Believe Buhari Is Dead Pastor Preaches To Members - VIDEO by Truthbtoid: 5:00pm On Nov 10, 2018
Timothy Tyokula Hembaor is indisputably one of the brightest individuals of this generation. At this time of leaders impasse in Nigeria.

Timothy Hembaor has come up with a clear way forward for the country.

In his book titled, “The Search for Buhari’s Replacement: Atiku Right on Time”, Hembaor successfully established a clear case of failed campaign promises against Buhari’s APC led federal government, in chapter one (1) of this book, pointing out that out of the 81 campaign promises he made, Buhari has achieved only three.

In the six chapter book, Hembaor proved beyond any doubt in chapter two (2) that Buhari is the most corrupt president Nigeria has ever had.

In the chapter tittled, “Buhari’s failed government and the yoke of corruption” Hembaor points out the sharp practices committed by president Buhari in the oil sector where he presides as minister and other places.

In the very chapter, Hembaor revealed all cases before the EFCC against the 13 people that are leading the Buhari’s re-election bid and why the commission has closed up their cases, which amount to N437B. How much the EFCC chairman has stolen under Buhari’s watch has also been revealed in graphic details.

On the economy, chapter three (3) of the book statistically proved that Buhari’s APC led federal government is the worst government in the history of Nigeria. The book establishes five (5) ways Buhari killed Nigeria’s economy.

Chapter four (4) of the book refused to agree with Buhari that Nigerian youths are lazy.

Hembaor in this well researched book pointed out six (6) ways in this chapter how Buhari’s government has contributed to the nightmare of the Nigerian youths viz a vis eight times the Buhari’s government has been really bad for Nigerian women.

Chapter five (5) which is the biggest chapter of the three hundred and four page book deals with the issue of insecurity in the country under president Buhari.

In the chapter, tittled “Buhari presiding over blood” Hembaor chronicles the general insecurity in Nigeria under Buhari and comes up with a damaging report in the book. Titled “Fulani Herdsmen: The New Face of Terror under Buhari’s Watch”, Hembaor shows a state by state breakdown that have been under a federal government’s coordinated genocidal attacks, bringing out in details how the Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore, MACBAN, Fulani Nationality Movement and other Fulani socio-cultural groups, stating the extent of damage, number of lives lost and property destroyed. The roles of the federal government and security agencies.

The affected states of the Fulani militia attacks treated in the book are:

1. Benue

2. Taraba

3. Nasarawa

4. Plateau

5. Kogi

6. Kwara

7. Kaduna

8. Jigawa

9. Adamawa

10. Enugu

11. Ekiti

12. Edo

13. Zamfara

In all these killings, Hembaor analytically demonstrate that it is either president Buhari is the sponsor or he is bereft of any idea about the protection of lives and property which is supposed to be his main business in the office.

Chapter six (6) which is the last chapter of the book titled, “Atiku: The Way Forward”, Hembaor places Buhari and Atiku on a comparative scale where Atiku outweigh the incumbent heavily in all directions.

The book, evidently proves that in real sense of corruption, Buhari is indeed more corrupt than Atiku. On economic scale, Buhari has actually nothing to offer more than what he has done in the last three and half years.

Equally, Hembaor in this book insists that president Buhari has no idea about what is really the problem of Nigeria talk less of having solution.

He scored Atiku very high as one that has diagnosed correctly the problems of Nigeria and seems to have the magic wind about the solutions.

In this chapter also, a critical view is beemed on the two presidential candidates about their capabilities and abilities of assembly a workable team and Buhari rates far below Atiku.

Same on their abilities to function outside the box, Buhari was invisible compared to Atiku.

The greatest job done in this book is the separation of the two Fulani stock.

In the book, Hembaor has carefully establishes the two sets of Fulani lineage, why Buhari is the jihadist stock like Othman Danfodio, Atiku is the liberal Fulani who are not warlords. They have no expansionist tendencies while Buhari is the real coordinator of the fundamentalists.

This is one of the greatest works I have seen. It is a must read.

Thank you Comrade Timothy Hembaor .

The choice is here. The decision is now easier.
Re: I Now Believe Buhari Is Dead Pastor Preaches To Members - VIDEO by BiafransExposed: 5:01pm On Nov 10, 2018
Truthbtoid:

Timothy Tyokula Hembaor is indisputably one of the brightest individuals of this generation. At this time of leaders impasse in Nigeria.

Timothy Hembaor has come up with a clear way forward for the country.

In his book titled, “The Search for Buhari’s Replacement: Atiku Right on Time”, Hembaor successfully established a clear case of failed campaign promises against Buhari’s APC led federal government, in chapter one (1) of this book, pointing out that out of the 81 campaign promises he made, Buhari has achieved only three.

In the six chapter book, Hembaor proved beyond any doubt in chapter two (2) that Buhari is the most corrupt president Nigeria has ever had.

In the chapter tittled, “Buhari’s failed government and the yoke of corruption” Hembaor points out the sharp practices committed by president Buhari in the oil sector where he presides as minister and other places.

In the very chapter, Hembaor revealed all cases before the EFCC against the 13 people that are leading the Buhari’s re-election bid and why the commission has closed up their cases, which amount to N437B. How much the EFCC chairman has stolen under Buhari’s watch has also been revealed in graphic details.

On the economy, chapter three (3) of the book statistically proved that Buhari’s APC led federal government is the worst government in the history of Nigeria. The book establishes five (5) ways Buhari killed Nigeria’s economy.

Chapter four (4) of the book refused to agree with Buhari that Nigerian youths are lazy.

Hembaor in this well researched book pointed out six (6) ways in this chapter how Buhari’s government has contributed to the nightmare of the Nigerian youths viz a vis eight times the Buhari’s government has been really bad for Nigerian women.

Chapter five (5) which is the biggest chapter of the three hundred and four page book deals with the issue of insecurity in the country under president Buhari.

In the chapter, tittled “Buhari presiding over blood” Hembaor chronicles the general insecurity in Nigeria under Buhari and comes up with a damaging report in the book. Titled “Fulani Herdsmen: The New Face of Terror under Buhari’s Watch”, Hembaor shows a state by state breakdown that have been under a federal government’s coordinated genocidal attacks, bringing out in details how the Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore, MACBAN, Fulani Nationality Movement and other Fulani socio-cultural groups, stating the extent of damage, number of lives lost and property destroyed. The roles of the federal government and security agencies.

The affected states of the Fulani militia attacks treated in the book are:

1. Benue

2. Taraba

3. Nasarawa

4. Plateau

5. Kogi

6. Kwara

7. Kaduna

8. Jigawa

9. Adamawa

10. Enugu

11. Ekiti

12. Edo

13. Zamfara

In all these killings, Hembaor analytically demonstrate that it is either president Buhari is the sponsor or he is bereft of any idea about the protection of lives and property which is supposed to be his main business in the office.

Chapter six (6) which is the last chapter of the book titled, “Atiku: The Way Forward”, Hembaor places Buhari and Atiku on a comparative scale where Atiku outweigh the incumbent heavily in all directions.

The book, evidently proves that in real sense of corruption, Buhari is indeed more corrupt than Atiku. On economic scale, Buhari has actually nothing to offer more than what he has done in the last three and half years.

Equally, Hembaor in this book insists that president Buhari has no idea about what is really the problem of Nigeria talk less of having solution.

He scored Atiku very high as one that has diagnosed correctly the problems of Nigeria and seems to have the magic wind about the solutions.

In this chapter also, a critical view is beemed on the two presidential candidates about their capabilities and abilities of assembly a workable team and Buhari rates far below Atiku.

Same on their abilities to function outside the box, Buhari was invisible compared to Atiku.

The greatest job done in this book is the separation of the two Fulani stock.

In the book, Hembaor has carefully establishes the two sets of Fulani lineage, why Buhari is the jihadist stock like Othman Danfodio, Atiku is the liberal Fulani who are not warlords. They have no expansionist tendencies while Buhari is the real coordinator of the fundamentalists.

This is one of the greatest works I have seen. It is a must read.

Thank you Comrade Timothy Hembaor .

The choice is here. The decision is now easier.

All these are blackmail against Buhari which u know
Re: I Now Believe Buhari Is Dead Pastor Preaches To Members - VIDEO by bedspread: 5:02pm On Nov 10, 2018
BiafransExposed:

Sir those are picture dimension like I told u. I want an excuse like the former Buhari has open teeth the new doesn't
is this also dimension?

1 Like

Re: I Now Believe Buhari Is Dead Pastor Preaches To Members - VIDEO by Firefire(m): 5:02pm On Nov 10, 2018
BiafransExposed:

Make them continue they brainwash themselves

You are doing a good work of publicity for the disbanded group. Think about that...

1 Like

Re: I Now Believe Buhari Is Dead Pastor Preaches To Members - VIDEO by FearGodinall: 5:06pm On Nov 10, 2018
Alepa:

95 percent of the so called pastors are bastards
Because one pastor said something you now insult 95percent of pastors OK. Instead of insult,why not prove him wrong.
Re: I Now Believe Buhari Is Dead Pastor Preaches To Members - VIDEO by mezzyg: 5:12pm On Nov 10, 2018
BiafrodExposed:

Don't allow cownu and his bunch of miscreants brainwash u sir

You are the one that has been brain washed and bewitched.
You have brain but you can't reason.
You have eyes but u can't see.

1 Like

Re: I Now Believe Buhari Is Dead Pastor Preaches To Members - VIDEO by BiafrodExposed: 6:12pm On Nov 10, 2018
bedspread:
is this also dimension?

Tell me a difference like teeth difference not complexion
Re: I Now Believe Buhari Is Dead Pastor Preaches To Members - VIDEO by BiafrodExposed: 6:12pm On Nov 10, 2018
mezzyg:

You are the one that has been brain washed and bewitched.
You have brain but you can't reason.
You have eyes but u can't see.

Them hold u for strong work
Re: I Now Believe Buhari Is Dead Pastor Preaches To Members - VIDEO by BiafrodExposed: 6:13pm On Nov 10, 2018
FearGodinall:
Because one pastor said something you now insult 95percent of pastors OK. Instead of insult,why not prove him wrong.

He is wrong
Re: I Now Believe Buhari Is Dead Pastor Preaches To Members - VIDEO by BiafrodExposed: 6:13pm On Nov 10, 2018
Firefire:

You are doing a good work of publicity for the disbanded group. Think about that...

I am exposing the miscreant

1 Like

Re: I Now Believe Buhari Is Dead Pastor Preaches To Members - VIDEO by Firefire(m): 6:54pm On Nov 10, 2018
BiafrodExposed:

I am exposing the miscreant

Your activities shows otherwise...
Re: I Now Believe Buhari Is Dead Pastor Preaches To Members - VIDEO by roundman: 7:05pm On Nov 10, 2018
Alepa:

Type in Igbo. Since you can’t construct simple English sentence
Thanks so much...Prof in English.at least i got my message across.
Re: I Now Believe Buhari Is Dead Pastor Preaches To Members - VIDEO by BiafrodExposed: 7:50pm On Nov 10, 2018
roundman:
Thanks so much...Prof in English.at least i got my message across.

U don't say prof in English instead u say prof at English.

Learn prepositions
Re: I Now Believe Buhari Is Dead Pastor Preaches To Members - VIDEO by roundman: 8:33pm On Nov 10, 2018
BiafrodExposed:

U don't say prof in English instead u say prof at English.

Learn prepositions
Noted sir
Re: I Now Believe Buhari Is Dead Pastor Preaches To Members - VIDEO by BiafrodExposed: 8:43pm On Nov 10, 2018
roundman:
Noted sir
u can never be an IPOB

(1) (2) (Reply)

"President Buhari Is Mentally Weak" Kadaria Ahmed / Drums Of WAR : Nigerian Army Kills Cameroonian Soldier, Capture 12 / Is Pmb Or Osibanjo Aware Of This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.