Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,223 members, 7,825,849 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Teni Makanaki Has Finally Blown! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Teni Makanaki Has Finally Blown! (527 Views)

Help! My Mentions Are Being Blown Because Of A Drug Bearing My Username / Prepare To Get Your Mind Blown By These Crazy Facts. / ‘I Am Not Surprised That Emi Sky Has Finally Made It’ – Iyanya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Teni Makanaki Has Finally Blown! by bond007i(m): 4:24pm On Nov 10, 2018
Who would have thought that Teni, the one people claimed was too chubby to be in the music industry.

But hey, she has proven all her critics wrong and I'm happy she's doing good in her craft.

Teni took to the stage last night at her sister, Niniola's concert and it took me by little surprise that everyone sang along to all her songs including the recently released 'Case'

Watch full performance below:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43vYgyRLPHc

(1) (Reply)

Ideas On Best Perfume Online Stores In Nigeria / Ore Flyover Ready In October Says Contractor. / 2019/20 Admission List For Hezekiah University Umudi UNIHEZ Foxxymobile? Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.