Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Obasanjo, Patience & Goodluck Jonathan At The Wedding Of Timi Alaibe's Daughter - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo, Patience & Goodluck Jonathan At The Wedding Of Timi Alaibe's Daughter (66544 Views)

Douye Diri Faces Another Battle With Timi Alaibe / Obasanjo And Akpabio Discussing At Timi Alaibe's Daughter's Wedding (Video) / Jonathan And Obasanjo Snub Akpabio At Timi Alaibe's Daughter's Wedding (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo, Patience & Goodluck Jonathan At The Wedding Of Timi Alaibe's Daughter by adebayo201: 7:02pm On Nov 10, 2018
That second pic ehn... Meme is coming
Re: Obasanjo, Patience & Goodluck Jonathan At The Wedding Of Timi Alaibe's Daughter by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 10, 2018
Lexusgs430:

50 kobo

grin
smh
Re: Obasanjo, Patience & Goodluck Jonathan At The Wedding Of Timi Alaibe's Daughter by Yankee101: 7:08pm On Nov 10, 2018
I see OGDidi omo

Na PDP affair so
Re: Obasanjo, Patience & Goodluck Jonathan At The Wedding Of Timi Alaibe's Daughter by Katier00(f): 7:12pm On Nov 10, 2018
seunlayi:

Who hath thou asking?
you na, you get answer?
Re: Obasanjo, Patience & Goodluck Jonathan At The Wedding Of Timi Alaibe's Daughter by googlepikins: 7:13pm On Nov 10, 2018
Imoh555:
This is were Boko Haram should be bombing

After they bomb and kill your entire generation first
Re: Obasanjo, Patience & Goodluck Jonathan At The Wedding Of Timi Alaibe's Daughter by enemyofprogress: 7:13pm On Nov 10, 2018
Obj looking lively always, unlike the lifeless one that calls himself president

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, Patience & Goodluck Jonathan At The Wedding Of Timi Alaibe's Daughter by NwaIgboBoy(m): 7:25pm On Nov 10, 2018
in the secound picture...

Obasanjo: how i wish i alowed u continue as president other than this dead man there...

Jonathan: fool like u, wen u been d help him u no know? now u are crying to me old fool...

Patience: see em face, babool. useles old yoruba fool. bcause i refused to sleep with u thats y u failed my husband to the eletion...
Re: Obasanjo, Patience & Goodluck Jonathan At The Wedding Of Timi Alaibe's Daughter by blesssingtime(m): 7:39pm On Nov 10, 2018
Jonathan still looking presidential.... See security guards surrounding him.
Re: Obasanjo, Patience & Goodluck Jonathan At The Wedding Of Timi Alaibe's Daughter by delman88(m): 7:42pm On Nov 10, 2018
GavelSlam:
Dem no dey talk to each other.

All is not well between them.

Oga this is photo naaaa.. abi you dey talk inside photo?
Re: Obasanjo, Patience & Goodluck Jonathan At The Wedding Of Timi Alaibe's Daughter by israelmao(m): 7:45pm On Nov 10, 2018
GEJ:Let me adjust my cap so that I can avert and send back their arrows

Re: Obasanjo, Patience & Goodluck Jonathan At The Wedding Of Timi Alaibe's Daughter by SeriouslySense(m): 7:58pm On Nov 10, 2018
hello

Re: Obasanjo, Patience & Goodluck Jonathan At The Wedding Of Timi Alaibe's Daughter by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 10, 2018
Katier00:
Which kind wedding gown be that
Beautiful wedding gown that speaks class.
Re: Obasanjo, Patience & Goodluck Jonathan At The Wedding Of Timi Alaibe's Daughter by gaby(m): 8:10pm On Nov 10, 2018
Gossiplover:
Dignitaries sighted at the marriage ceremony of Mr Timi Alaibe's daughter marriage are Former President Obasanjo, Former President Goodluck Jonathan, former First Lady of the Federal Republic of Nigeria Mrs Patience Jonathan and a host of many others too numerous to mention. Congratulations once again Mr and Mrs Ifeanyi Michael.

Very poor lighting at the couple's first pic above.

Na their teeth person take dey know say dem siddon there.

Congrats to them..

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, Patience & Goodluck Jonathan At The Wedding Of Timi Alaibe's Daughter by Toni19: 8:12pm On Nov 10, 2018
Imagine your family member was there without you knowing. Why which people evil? They have done theirs for the nation u should try and hustle for your life.
Imoh555:
Re: Obasanjo, Patience & Goodluck Jonathan At The Wedding Of Timi Alaibe's Daughter by DisGuy: 8:45pm On Nov 10, 2018
Does she have a name to herself apart from Alaibe's daughter and the husband sef no get name? Naija society wedding sef. It's all.about the guests and the rich papa. The main people are secondary to the matter...

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, Patience & Goodluck Jonathan At The Wedding Of Timi Alaibe's Daughter by fingerlin(m): 8:49pm On Nov 10, 2018
tkshittu1:
Please how much is galvanized sheet metal price. Is very urgent
how many MM thickness do you want..
Re: Obasanjo, Patience & Goodluck Jonathan At The Wedding Of Timi Alaibe's Daughter by OgogoroFreak(m): 9:13pm On Nov 10, 2018
You sure say patience and obasanjo no dey run things so?
Re: Obasanjo, Patience & Goodluck Jonathan At The Wedding Of Timi Alaibe's Daughter by tkshittu1: 9:19pm On Nov 10, 2018
fingerlin:
how many MM thickness do you want..
2mm thickness
Re: Obasanjo, Patience & Goodluck Jonathan At The Wedding Of Timi Alaibe's Daughter by CheedyJ(m): 9:28pm On Nov 10, 2018
Imoh555:
U dey mind dem..especially dat table
Re: Obasanjo, Patience & Goodluck Jonathan At The Wedding Of Timi Alaibe's Daughter by Ohnidehniz(m): 9:52pm On Nov 10, 2018
Imoh555:
Re: Obasanjo, Patience & Goodluck Jonathan At The Wedding Of Timi Alaibe's Daughter by nawtyme: 10:09pm On Nov 10, 2018
Imoh555:
I support the guy who quoted you. There will be bombing of your wedding venue by a predator drone. Anuofia
Re: Obasanjo, Patience & Goodluck Jonathan At The Wedding Of Timi Alaibe's Daughter by pussyeater(m): 12:03am On Nov 11, 2018
Josh2x:
OP I'm now to small abi grin
I was there but u dint mention my name
See your head like Amala grin
Re: Obasanjo, Patience & Goodluck Jonathan At The Wedding Of Timi Alaibe's Daughter by Katier00(f): 3:03am On Nov 11, 2018
jeesprecy:

Beautiful wedding gown that speaks class.
it is classy but what about fitting
Re: Obasanjo, Patience & Goodluck Jonathan At The Wedding Of Timi Alaibe's Daughter by Flattino(m): 12:08am On Nov 12, 2018
safarigirl:
Look at how packed up the place looks, the tables are full and GEJ and PEJ look like they are squeezing themselves on a small chair undecided
stupid post

(1) (2) (Reply)

Saraki, Politicians Queue To Shake Goodluck Jonathan At IBB's Daughter's Wedding / Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu / Fashola Emerges Most Popular Ministerial Nominee - NOIPolls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.