Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,994 members, 7,821,474 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Adams Oshiomole Reminds Nigerians Of Who He Is - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adams Oshiomole Reminds Nigerians Of Who He Is (574 Views)

APC Presidential Primary: I Am Still In The Race – Bakare Reminds Nigerians / Gboyega Oyetola Present His Certificate Of Return To Adams Oshiomole / Is This APC National Chairman , Adams Oshiomole’s Mansion? (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adams Oshiomole Reminds Nigerians Of Who He Is by Originaligboman: 6:51pm On Nov 10, 2018
Adams Oshiomhole returns, Speaks to the Nigerians

The embattled National Chairman of the All Progressive Congress, APC, and former Governor of Edo State, Comrade Adams Oshiomole has broken his silence upon return from short trip abroad.

Oshiomole who was known for his pragmatism during his day's as National chairman of Nigeria Labour Congress (NLC) said,

"I've never gone to President Buhari to ask him to help me fight any Governor, I go there to brief him on party affairs. I've fought the military in uniform with guns in their hands, right inside their barracks, I have fought the fiercest juntas in our history without running to exile, so who are those privileged opportunistic civilians who can intimidate me? My name is Adams Oshiomhole, I did not make that name from being a Governor or Chairman, go and do your research. I made that name fighting for the oppressed Nigerians, it is a name that connotes perseverance and ruggedness. APC is in safe hands, our primaries have been thoroughly concluded. Zamfara will be resolved very soon by the judiciary. We are moving forward without any bit of distraction.... ".

2 Likes

Re: Adams Oshiomole Reminds Nigerians Of Who He Is by cydophobia(m): 6:55pm On Nov 10, 2018
Oshiomole carry go jare.They can't stop your moving train.

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomole Reminds Nigerians Of Who He Is by hisgrace090: 6:57pm On Nov 10, 2018
Osho baba, ride on!

You're on the winning side.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adams Oshiomole Reminds Nigerians Of Who He Is by Topccy007z: 6:58pm On Nov 10, 2018
No source
Re: Adams Oshiomole Reminds Nigerians Of Who He Is by Nonnyflex(m): 7:20pm On Nov 10, 2018
Rochas sorry.. You never chee chumtin

(1) (Reply)

Alleged Intimidation: Apologize To Atiku, Shehu Sani Tells FG / Group Blasts APC For Attacking Igbos Over Atiku's Endorsement / Crisis Rocks Ugwuaji In Enugu State As Two People Shot Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.