Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

What Is The Correct Swift Code For UBA? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Is The Correct Swift Code For UBA? (495 Views)

Help! All The Money In My UBA Account Has Just Been Stolen Online! / UBA Is Giving Personal Loans Worth 30 Million Naira / UBA FIXED DEPOSIT RATE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Correct Swift Code For UBA? by jacksondavies(m): 7:12pm On Nov 10, 2018
Earlier in the year, I attempted to create a Skrill account but ditched the concept because of issues relating to the swift code of the bank I'm using.

I bank with UBA and a Google search showed multiple swift codes registered under them.

There might have been something about every UBA branch having its own swift code. I searched and searched but wasn't able to find a swift code for the branch where I opened my account.

Turns out that I still need the swift code because of certain platforms I'm working or planning to work on.

So, I'm asking if anyone knows the correct swift code for UBA?. If there is a general one that works regardless of branch I'd greatly appreciate it if you dropped it here.

(1) (Reply)

Wealthy Affiliates; A Turn Around For Africans / Invest N10k And Get N13K After 7 Days! / Click And Get Paid In US DOLLARS!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.