Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Those Who Planned And Executed 1966 Coup Were Naive, Foolish, ~ Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Those Who Planned And Executed 1966 Coup Were Naive, Foolish, ~ Nnamdi Kanu (5251 Views)

Uche Mefor To Sneak Into Nigeria And Get Arrested. All Planned And Staged. / 1966 Coup: “the Igbos Now Vindicated And Exonerated” - Olusegun Obasanjo / Buhari: 1966 Coup, Counter-Coup, I Was All In It, Says PMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Those Who Planned And Executed 1966 Coup Were Naive, Foolish, ~ Nnamdi Kanu by DonKachiERA: 8:05pm On Nov 10, 2018
The leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu has said that those who planned the 1966 coup were naive, foolish who didn't see far but were limited by their lack of foresight.

Kanu said Ahmadu Bello Should not have been killed by some of the soldiers to now float the idea that it was an Igbo coup.

See Full Details Here
http://www.theeasterntelegraph.com/2018/11/breaking-those-who-planned-and-executed.html
Re: Those Who Planned And Executed 1966 Coup Were Naive, Foolish, ~ Nnamdi Kanu by AGNESikpuNNU(f): 8:09pm On Nov 10, 2018
Talku , talku .. continuu!

3 Likes

Re: Those Who Planned And Executed 1966 Coup Were Naive, Foolish, ~ Nnamdi Kanu by slivertongue: 8:10pm On Nov 10, 2018
Dat coup was unneccesary. it caused more division

7 Likes

Re: Those Who Planned And Executed 1966 Coup Were Naive, Foolish, ~ Nnamdi Kanu by jafol(m): 8:24pm On Nov 10, 2018
Thank God for that coup or else we won't know how evil igbos are.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Those Who Planned And Executed 1966 Coup Were Naive, Foolish, ~ Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 10, 2018
jafol:
Thank God for that coup or else we won't know how evil igbos are.

Fulanis have executed more coups than Igbos

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Who Planned And Executed 1966 Coup Were Naive, Foolish, ~ Nnamdi Kanu by jafol(m): 9:13pm On Nov 10, 2018
Funnicator:

Fulanis have executed more coups than Igbos
Shut up who started the coup no be you igbos. Until igbos apologizes to hausas and yorubas for killing their generals in that coup. They will not have peace in Nigeria. ...I know igbos will not do that , they r pompous to humble themselves but they want other people to show humility to them. You igbos think an average yoruba is not reading all ur insults online, we will surprise you all

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Those Who Planned And Executed 1966 Coup Were Naive, Foolish, ~ Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 10, 2018
jafol:

Shut up who started the coup no be you igbos. Until igbos apologizes to hausas and yorubas for killing their generals in that coup. They will not have peace in Nigeria. ...I know igbos will not do that , they r pompous to humble themselves but they want other people to show humility to them. You igbos think an average yoruba is not reading all ur insults online, we will surprise you all

Fulanis have executed more military coups than Igbos and have not apologized for one!

If you want apologies, go and awaken those that committed the coup so they can apologize to you.

The fulani ones who committed coups like Buhari and Babangida and others are still well alive. They are in better position to apologize for executing coups and destabilizing our country.

Want apologies for January 1966 coup? Go and awaken who carried out the coup. He's long dead.

He's responsible for his actions, not Ndiigbo.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Who Planned And Executed 1966 Coup Were Naive, Foolish, ~ Nnamdi Kanu by jafol(m): 10:52pm On Nov 10, 2018
Funnicator:

Fulanis have executed more military coups than Igbos and have not apologized for one!

If you want apologies from, go and awaken those that committed the coup so they can apologize.

The fulani ones who committed coups like Buhari and Babangida and all are still well alive. They are in better position to apologize for executing coups and destabilizing our country.

Want apologies? Go and awaken who carried out the coup. He's long dead.
Like I said about igbos, u just proved me right. I really don't care about fulanis n hausas, you igbos have been part of the reason why Nigeria was merge together when u worked hand in hand with fulanis ,thanks to azikwe. Azikwe betrayed awolowo that opposed it. Now we yorubas are joining hands with hausas, you lots are now wailing. You ibos r sophisticated fools n greedy.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Those Who Planned And Executed 1966 Coup Were Naive, Foolish, ~ Nnamdi Kanu by Ojiofor: 11:00pm On Nov 10, 2018
I concur with Nnamdi Kanu on this one,I have said it here before now that january 1966 coup was unnecessary and what those boys did was regrettable including the so called revenge coup of july 66.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Who Planned And Executed 1966 Coup Were Naive, Foolish, ~ Nnamdi Kanu by PFRB: 12:17am On Nov 11, 2018
Ojiofor:
I concur with Nnamdi Kanu on this one,I have said it here before now that january 1966 coup was unnecessary and what those boys did was regrettable including the so called revenge coup of july 66.

Both you and Nnamdi Kanu do not know anything about the January 1966 coup. You should keep quite about that.
Re: Those Who Planned And Executed 1966 Coup Were Naive, Foolish, ~ Nnamdi Kanu by Bridget95(f): 12:26am On Nov 11, 2018

5 Likes

Re: Those Who Planned And Executed 1966 Coup Were Naive, Foolish, ~ Nnamdi Kanu by Bridget95(f): 12:27am On Nov 11, 2018
jafol:

2 Likes

Re: Those Who Planned And Executed 1966 Coup Were Naive, Foolish, ~ Nnamdi Kanu by jafol(m): 12:32am On Nov 11, 2018
Bridget95:
Fulani Herdsmen are on rampage,face the truth
What's the difference between fulani herdsmen and ibos that called another man's land "no man's land."

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Those Who Planned And Executed 1966 Coup Were Naive, Foolish, ~ Nnamdi Kanu by Bridget95(f): 12:41am On Nov 11, 2018

5 Likes

Re: Those Who Planned And Executed 1966 Coup Were Naive, Foolish, ~ Nnamdi Kanu by jafol(m): 12:45am On Nov 11, 2018
Bridget95:
what has this topic got to do with Lagos the no man's land?
The same why the topic is about ibos the tribal bigots taht planned a coup to their own detriments and still have the audacity to call Lagos the no man's land.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Those Who Planned And Executed 1966 Coup Were Naive, Foolish, ~ Nnamdi Kanu by Bridget95(f): 12:50am On Nov 11, 2018
jafol:

The same why the topic is about ibos the tribal bigots taht planned a coup to their own detriments and still have the audacity to call Lagos the no man's land.

8 Likes

Re: Those Who Planned And Executed 1966 Coup Were Naive, Foolish, ~ Nnamdi Kanu by goodnessme1(f): 12:58am On Nov 11, 2018
jafol:

the coup is south south coup because there are no Igbos in south south

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Who Planned And Executed 1966 Coup Were Naive, Foolish, ~ Nnamdi Kanu by goodnessme1(f): 1:02am On Nov 11, 2018
jafol:

if am asleep and wake up hearing yorubas beating the drum of war,i will just go back to sleep.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Who Planned And Executed 1966 Coup Were Naive, Foolish, ~ Nnamdi Kanu by jafol(m): 1:08am On Nov 11, 2018
goodnessme1:
if am asleep and wake up hearing yorubas beating the drum of war,i will just go back to sleep.
Good better sleep well and sleep jeje to ur grave.

7 Likes

Re: Those Who Planned And Executed 1966 Coup Were Naive, Foolish, ~ Nnamdi Kanu by jafol(m): 1:11am On Nov 11, 2018
goodnessme1:
the coup is south south coup because there are no Igbos in south south
Now it's south south awon werey, later on you will want the same south south to join hands with u to create biafra, dunce. So who did the south south soldiers work for o or who did they place as the head of state then? Ibo man or igbira man

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Those Who Planned And Executed 1966 Coup Were Naive, Foolish, ~ Nnamdi Kanu by marvinsync(m): 1:48am On Nov 11, 2018
jafol:

so where's our apology when the northerners killed 100000 Igbos in the north ?

ur very stupid

4 Likes

Re: Those Who Planned And Executed 1966 Coup Were Naive, Foolish, ~ Nnamdi Kanu by jafol(m): 2:28am On Nov 11, 2018
marvinsync:

ur very stupid
That's your business with northerners, why was yoruba soldiers included in your mass coup killings then? Why are igbos angry against YORUBAS? Did we start war with you igbos or hausas?
I think yorubas should leave Nigeria for you two crazy religious tribalistic bigot tribes and see what nigeria will become.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Who Planned And Executed 1966 Coup Were Naive, Foolish, ~ Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 2:33am On Nov 11, 2018
jafol:

lagos is a no mans land if e pain you drink otapiapia like awolowo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Who Planned And Executed 1966 Coup Were Naive, Foolish, ~ Nnamdi Kanu by jafol(m): 2:33am On Nov 11, 2018
Bridget95:
bigotry is when a supposedly educated person ties the action of a few individuals to a whole tribe.
Well unfortunately I tried differentiating idiots from intelligent igbos but I still found out both are still hiding hatred for YORUBAS whether they do it sophisticated or aggressively. Especially these elections have brought them out in full light

5 Likes

Re: Those Who Planned And Executed 1966 Coup Were Naive, Foolish, ~ Nnamdi Kanu by jafol(m): 2:35am On Nov 11, 2018
GBOKASINCHA:
lagos is a no mans land if e pain you drink otapiapia like awolowo
And still you dey beg south west for votes, i willnsave the otapiapia for you when Buhari enters next year lol

7 Likes

Re: Those Who Planned And Executed 1966 Coup Were Naive, Foolish, ~ Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 2:37am On Nov 11, 2018
jafol:

Well unfortunately I tried differentiating idiots from intelligent igbos but I still found out both are still hiding hatred for YORUBAS whether they do it sophisticated or aggressively. Especially these elections have brought them out in full light
no igbo man give a flying fùck of what you think about him ....if e pain you drink otapiapia or enter lagoon

4 Likes

Re: Those Who Planned And Executed 1966 Coup Were Naive, Foolish, ~ Nnamdi Kanu by jafol(m): 2:39am On Nov 11, 2018
GBOKASINCHA:
no igbo man give a flying fùck of what you think about him ....if e pain you drink otapiapia or enter lagoon
Lmao. I'm very sure igbos give two bleeps about what I think or else you wont be angry n bitter like this. The last time i checked, lagoon was for people from the lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Those Who Planned And Executed 1966 Coup Were Naive, Foolish, ~ Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 2:45am On Nov 11, 2018
jafol:

And still you dey beg south west for votes, i willnsave the otapiapia for you when Buhari enters next year lol
we are not begging for any of your dirty vote..if you like no vote...we dont fùcking care..we know the people who are feeling the brunt of buhari hardship more...goodthing the hardship makes us acquire more lands from you hungry minions in lagos

3 Likes

Re: Those Who Planned And Executed 1966 Coup Were Naive, Foolish, ~ Nnamdi Kanu by jafol(m): 2:51am On Nov 11, 2018
GBOKASINCHA:
we are not begging for any of your dirty vote..if you like no vote...we dont fùcking care..we know the people who are feeling the brunt of buhari hardship more...goodthing the hardship makes us acquire more lands from you hungry minions in lagos
Did the minions complain that they r feeling burnt from Buhari administration or they r facing hardship or your delusion is clouding ur reality. No be the Lagos minion slaves from the east dey complain?

5 Likes

Re: Those Who Planned And Executed 1966 Coup Were Naive, Foolish, ~ Nnamdi Kanu by horsepower101: 2:58am On Nov 11, 2018
Nzeogwu is the mastermind the coup and he is a man from the south south. But Nigerians don’t give a damn about it because they really wanted a way to put the blame on the rest of igbos.

But the one that drives me mad is that the same Nigerians will say his people in Delta state are not igbos.

8 Likes

Re: Those Who Planned And Executed 1966 Coup Were Naive, Foolish, ~ Nnamdi Kanu by Caseless: 3:38am On Nov 11, 2018
For the first time, he's making sense.

I saw the video of nzeogwu kaduna telling how he and his boys killed Ahmadu bello or how they played songs in the east to celebrate that coup and called northerners all sorts of unprintable names, I felt nothing less than a total rage and the urge to justify the counter coup.

If I see nzeogwu now, I'd still decapitate him. If I see his corpse, I will mutilate it and if I see his grave, I'd "pee" on it.

I hate that bastard .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Who Planned And Executed 1966 Coup Were Naive, Foolish, ~ Nnamdi Kanu by Susu888(m): 4:00am On Nov 11, 2018
marvinsync:

ur very stupid

Sorry to say but ur the only stupid person here!
Action begets reaction! Ur generals provoked the other two main tribes by killing our leaders nd u expect us to sit nd watch ur tribe rule us like slaves? Fvcking jews! If only hitler wiped u fvckers from the face of earth!

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Resting And Chilling At His Residence In Abuja (Photo) / Buhari Falls Into Nnamdi Kanu's Trap. / 2023: Governor Zulum Booed In Borno For Endorsing Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.