Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Police Frees Rapist Who Battered Victim In Ibadan - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Frees Rapist Who Battered Victim In Ibadan (23153 Views)

Ghanaian Lady Bites Off Penis Of ‘rapist Who Asked For Mouth Action’ / Rapist Who Tore Girl's Private Part In Lagos Punished. Graphic / Serial Rapist Who Tore Girl's Private Part Apprehended In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Frees Rapist Who Battered Victim In Ibadan by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 10, 2018
You followed a total stranger from a mall to his house? Thank your stars you weren't killed. Foolish girls everywhere!

4 Likes

Re: Police Frees Rapist Who Battered Victim In Ibadan by bedspread: 9:34pm On Nov 10, 2018
gbaskiboy:
second to comment, How many Likes can i get please?
None

1 Like

Re: Police Frees Rapist Who Battered Victim In Ibadan by Apina(m): 9:35pm On Nov 10, 2018
When you play stupid games you win stupid prizes. Although he had no right to lay a finger on her since he spent on her on his own volition, but she shouldn't have given an opportunity for him to do so if she was not interested, talk more of following him home. Surely there was a struggle but he did not rape her which I believe is the reason he was set free, ladies should apply discretion to every situation and save themselves from such situations. undecided

1 Like

Re: Police Frees Rapist Who Battered Victim In Ibadan by koolaid87: 9:37pm On Nov 10, 2018
Yes to jungle justice
Re: Police Frees Rapist Who Battered Victim In Ibadan by Rastamann: 9:37pm On Nov 10, 2018
Wetin person no go chop, he no dey take nose smell am. Why follow the guy go to the guy's house when you know say you nuh ready to open the kitten

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Frees Rapist Who Battered Victim In Ibadan by blesssingtime(m): 9:40pm On Nov 10, 2018
SAY NO TO INFRINGEMENT ON OUR FUNDAMENTAL HUMAN RIGHTS..RAPE IS NOT A CRIME!

1 Like

Re: Police Frees Rapist Who Battered Victim In Ibadan by nnaamehn(m): 9:43pm On Nov 10, 2018
For once 9ja police made me proud, dey even gave her 20k. Inukwa.
Dear carry ur wahala dey go Abeg, girls forming rape . Yet u cnt stay on ur own.
Moving frm one shopping mall to the other

1 Like

Re: Police Frees Rapist Who Battered Victim In Ibadan by Dearlord(m): 9:43pm On Nov 10, 2018
My Lord is a merciful lord
Re: Police Frees Rapist Who Battered Victim In Ibadan by Countersam(m): 9:50pm On Nov 10, 2018
Griezwoman:
A rape victim who was battered by a rapist at Oluyole, Ibadan, Oyo State , has narrated her sad ordeal and further indicted the police.

The rape victim, Oghene Karo, whose sad experience with the rapist identified as Wale started off after they met at a mall, admitted following him home after he stated that he wasn’t after sex but just wanted them to chill together.
Wale who started making sex advances after they got home was rebuffed, and further slapped Oghene Karo when she shouted at him.

According to her, the rapist who claimed that he spent money on her, further stated that he won’t let her go even if she has been let off by other guys in the past.

Oghene Karo who eventually escaped but with bruises after a long struggle, reported the matter to the police, but got shocked after officers on duty only told Wale to give her N20k to treat herself and thereafter freed him. She further stated that she regrets reporting the incident to the police.

This is coming after it was reported that the incidence of rape has taken a serious dimension in Ibadan, Oyo State, with over 20 new cases reported monthly. A survey by NAN correspondent in Ibadan showed that the menace was fast assuming a dangerous dimension, with reported abuse of minors.

See more

https://zenithnaija.com/police-frees-rapist-who-battered-victim-in-ibadan/

From shopping mall to his house? someone you dont know.

3 Likes

Re: Police Frees Rapist Who Battered Victim In Ibadan by jimcaddy(m): 9:56pm On Nov 10, 2018
See ladies when it comes to the issue of rape ehn, never go to the police first to report it ooo... else you'll be embarrassed. The very first thing is to get to a hospital and get examined. Get a medical report and proceed to the nearest NGO. Trust me, you'll get justice...
Re: Police Frees Rapist Who Battered Victim In Ibadan by 7inches: 9:59pm On Nov 10, 2018
Yorubas
Re: Police Frees Rapist Who Battered Victim In Ibadan by Berankis: 10:00pm On Nov 10, 2018
Florblu:
Quite a substantial number of our population should be registered in mental houses receiving care. I mean, how can a man meet a woman in a day and take her home and even attempt to rape her?

I read people blaming the lady. Fine! she's is to be blamed but let's look at the root/cause. If the guy is well trained and was taught the dangers of inviting a total stranger to his abode we won't be here.

And as for the police force,at least those ones are good enough to demand for the lady's health bill. It can only get better
Am you sure would do the same from the way you talk!
Re: Police Frees Rapist Who Battered Victim In Ibadan by Florblu(f): 10:01pm On Nov 10, 2018
Berankis:
Am you sure would do the same from the way you talk!

You lack comprehension
Re: Police Frees Rapist Who Battered Victim In Ibadan by legibow: 10:03pm On Nov 10, 2018
For why will he do that..
1. Was it the court that gave the order or
2. Are you normal....
Re: Police Frees Rapist Who Battered Victim In Ibadan by ottohan: 10:10pm On Nov 10, 2018
Florblu:
Quite a substantial number of our population should be registered in mental houses receiving care. I mean, how can a man meet a woman in a day and take her home and even attempt to rape her?

I read people blaming the lady. Fine! she's is to be blamed but let's look at the root/cause. If the guy is well trained and was taught the dangers of inviting a total stranger to his abode we won't be here

And as for the police force,at least those ones are good enough to demand for the lady's health bill. It can only get better
how about ladies like you that ask total strangers money?
Does it mean that your parents did not bring u up properly about the dangers of asking total steangers for money?

3 Likes

Re: Police Frees Rapist Who Battered Victim In Ibadan by Coach1: 10:39pm On Nov 10, 2018
Jflex07:
Hope you ain't a Bmc zombie

Bros, my hands are clean.
Re: Police Frees Rapist Who Battered Victim In Ibadan by Nobody: 10:46pm On Nov 10, 2018
why follow a stranger u just met to his house.u lucky im no even harvest ur boobies

1 Like

Re: Police Frees Rapist Who Battered Victim In Ibadan by meobizy(f): 10:46pm On Nov 10, 2018
I didn’t see any case of successful rape in the story. The police were right. What was she expecting?

2 Likes

Re: Police Frees Rapist Who Battered Victim In Ibadan by jstar376(m): 11:10pm On Nov 10, 2018
the police didn't do bad here.... the only problem I have in this case is why should the police order the guy to pay her 20k in this buhari era? after buying her things..... Bleep e no Bleep, u still pay 20k on top.... now she is indicting the police.... thunder where are u ehhh

1 Like

Re: Police Frees Rapist Who Battered Victim In Ibadan by Abikedebola: 11:21pm On Nov 10, 2018
KIDfurniture:
Olosho

Olosho don see rosco.
Re: Police Frees Rapist Who Battered Victim In Ibadan by Originalsly: 11:22pm On Nov 10, 2018
Hmmm......and we always wonder why some women would leave home to go the Mall or some other place and go missing....or found dead farrrr away.

1 Like

Re: Police Frees Rapist Who Battered Victim In Ibadan by Ositace(m): 11:24pm On Nov 10, 2018
dkronicle:
Wahala dey. You follow stranger same day go house.
Na their way be that ooo! Nigerian girls get mind pass guys ooo
Re: Police Frees Rapist Who Battered Victim In Ibadan by dkronicle(m): 11:31pm On Nov 10, 2018
Ositace:

Na their way be that ooo! Nigerian girls get mind pass guys ooo
Bro since d day wey one girl for sch say make i nack am raw. Na when i start to fear dem. What if i get hiv nko
Re: Police Frees Rapist Who Battered Victim In Ibadan by EngineerOloye: 11:33pm On Nov 10, 2018
Nothing justifies rape... nothing! A society that justifies rape should prepare to have a rational for murder! When someone was raped in the Bible... recall that what happened?
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Mumu girls.
I hear all they do is loiter around malls in Nigeria mostly Shoprite prowling like a roaring lion looking for whose pocket to devour.

What proof do we even have that he let her go freely?
Aunty say the truth let's know if he really penetrated your Dodan Barracks.
The truth will set you free just like a good policeman has set the accused free.

But she's still on a winning run.
She got her trips and feeebies in Shoprite,
She ended up being rewarded 20k
And she's now famous.
Re: Police Frees Rapist Who Battered Victim In Ibadan by Fidido: 11:52pm On Nov 10, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Mumu girls.
I hear all they do is loiter around malls in Nigeria mostly Shoprite prowling like a roaring lion looking for whose pocket to devour.

What proof do we even have that he let her go freely?
Aunty say the truth let's know if he really penetrated your Dodan Barracks.
The truth will set you free just like a good policeman has set the accused free.

But she's still on a winning run.
She got her trips and feeebies in Shoprite,
She ended up being rewarded 20k
And she's now famous.

Bros you clearly you feel woman or women don hurt you before... I used "feel" because it might not be so. ...
Re: Police Frees Rapist Who Battered Victim In Ibadan by Dami12345: 11:58pm On Nov 10, 2018
Florblu:

I read people blaming the lady. Fine! she's is to be blamed but let's look at the root/cause. If the guy is well trained and was taught the dangers of inviting a total stranger to his abode we won't be here.

I don't think you are well.
Which stupid home training should the guy have?
He INVITED her to his house, is she her sense faulty, are they going there to read bible?.
Park well oh, you don't know someone from Nada but your greeed no let you think well.
If na ritualistic now her, they will be disturbing us with picture to be looking for her.

Do anything you like in life, its all free to do, however there is always a price.
Re: Police Frees Rapist Who Battered Victim In Ibadan by crafteck(m): 12:06am On Nov 11, 2018
Florblu:

The girl was well trained right? No side dis runs girl ruining our economy, making men spend in the wrong place... Abi u dont think wale na person hubby, bf, pikin or dad...
Re: Police Frees Rapist Who Battered Victim In Ibadan by crafteck(m): 12:08am On Nov 11, 2018
Countersam:

From shopping mall to his house? someone you dont know.

I swear... Lol.. I just saw a lady posted this.... Emotional ties everywhere, everything stiu.... Lol
Re: Police Frees Rapist Who Battered Victim In Ibadan by planetx: 12:36am On Nov 11, 2018
If the comments I am am reading here is the mentality of the average Nigerian young men, then this country is in deeper poo than I thought and it's a ticking time bomb waiting to go off. I pity women and little children in that shithole.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nnemelu Shalon Ifeoma, Missing UNN Student (Photos) / 26-Yr-old Man Beats-up His Mother For Not Cooking / Policeman Breaks Woman’s Jaw For Withholding Girlfriend’s Whereabouts (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.