Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,349 members, 7,860,909 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:38 PM

Nigerian Man Writes Application Letter For Post Of Prisoner To Presidency - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Man Writes Application Letter For Post Of Prisoner To Presidency (37403 Views)

Peter Obi’s Only Chance To Presidency Is 2039 – Bwala / 2019 General Elections In Jeopardy As Card Reader Loses Out To Presidency / Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Writes Application Letter For Post Of Prisoner To Presidency by yeyeboi(m): 9:58pm On Nov 10, 2018
FTC On Page 2 grin cheesy

Re: Nigerian Man Writes Application Letter For Post Of Prisoner To Presidency by sweetilicious(f): 9:59pm On Nov 10, 2018
FortifiedCity:
cheesy cheesy

A complete mockery of buhari
A complete mockery of lai Mohammed
A complete mockery of the sorry state of affairs in nigeria at present

Buhari deserves impeachment
Lai deserves imprisonment
And Nigeria deserves liberation from all the snakes and scorpions that buhari came with

I feel like contesting for the Presidency. I definitely will do better than Nigeria's present crop of politicians
You know,a learned person I respect so well advised that I save up and leave this country.Even if I love to go to a big country,I should go to a lesser one and save more for the big named countries.I have decided to go with her advice.Nigeria is not a country with the future of citizenry at heart.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Writes Application Letter For Post Of Prisoner To Presidency by Flattino(m): 9:59pm On Nov 10, 2018
danduchi:
Buhari and Elrufia are main sponsor of Fulani herdsmen terrorist, they don’t hide it and we knew that. Buhari is the Fulani herdsmen terrorist grand patron, chief in command and amor bearer. Elrufia is the financier, he said it that he has been paying the Fulani brothers money to stop killing but reverse was the case. Woe to whoever is supporting Buhari second time, he is not only incompetent, he is a confirmed and born terrorist. Nigeria has not had it this way before. Say No to Buhari! Say No to the Fulani herdsmen terrorist! Say No to economic mismanagement and live a better life!

Fulani herdsmen terrorist?
There are only two terrorist groups in Nigeria .
Ipob and Boko Haram!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Writes Application Letter For Post Of Prisoner To Presidency by Larryfest(m): 10:00pm On Nov 10, 2018
This is the most useless adminstration, lies lies everyday and they are not even ashamed about it one bit.... presidency went for peace forum in another country while his own country on fire presently....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Writes Application Letter For Post Of Prisoner To Presidency by legibow: 10:01pm On Nov 10, 2018
Abi what to do.... When all good works can't be given out.... U apply for mad once
Re: Nigerian Man Writes Application Letter For Post Of Prisoner To Presidency by adetayo234: 10:02pm On Nov 10, 2018
Yarimo, madridguy, Sarrki, butterflyleo, buhariguy, 46O1CE, do you guys need someone to tell you that you will never make heaven for supporting this obvious failure and lie called buhari?

If any of you still have a conscience, you should question your conscience critically.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Writes Application Letter For Post Of Prisoner To Presidency by mechanics(m): 10:03pm On Nov 10, 2018
hmmmmmm, funny, I hope he's joking o.
Re: Nigerian Man Writes Application Letter For Post Of Prisoner To Presidency by Ategberoson(m): 10:12pm On Nov 10, 2018
Buhari should better don't reappoint lai in his cabinet in 2019 after swearing in

that guy na stupid liar
Re: Nigerian Man Writes Application Letter For Post Of Prisoner To Presidency by Jagaban880: 10:16pm On Nov 10, 2018
Prison is anoda world.....on its own.....

Suffer ....were.......dey......dere.......no b small tin

anoda 1....majority of de prisoners wer full naija...na.innocent people

if u knw u knw
Re: Nigerian Man Writes Application Letter For Post Of Prisoner To Presidency by Ruddyman(m): 10:24pm On Nov 10, 2018
Lolz
Re: Nigerian Man Writes Application Letter For Post Of Prisoner To Presidency by Nobody: 10:33pm On Nov 10, 2018
Have anyone wonder why the Mr Lai Mohammed told such a lie even with the fact that he knows it will backfire on him? undecided undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Writes Application Letter For Post Of Prisoner To Presidency by CheedyJ(m): 10:34pm On Nov 10, 2018
lonlytroy:

NIGERIA is already a Joke
Nigeria has been a joke since we got independence... Those guys DAT fought independence did so for their pockets & those of their families..This is just a tip of d iceberg,we never see anything yet except a revolution ,I doubt Naija will ever get better..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Writes Application Letter For Post Of Prisoner To Presidency by victorvick(m): 10:34pm On Nov 10, 2018
a beg, who the address or email lemme foreword my application to the federal government

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Writes Application Letter For Post Of Prisoner To Presidency by Conestone(m): 10:48pm On Nov 10, 2018
confuse leaders will always make confuse speeches
Re: Nigerian Man Writes Application Letter For Post Of Prisoner To Presidency by vhykeeytor(m): 10:50pm On Nov 10, 2018
Just climb a telecommunication mask, in protest against Buhari's government, and see if you won't find yourself in prison.
Re: Nigerian Man Writes Application Letter For Post Of Prisoner To Presidency by crafteck(m): 11:44pm On Nov 10, 2018
FortifiedCity:
cheesy cheesy

A complete mockery of buhari
A complete mockery of lai Mohammed
A complete mockery of the sorry state of affairs in nigeria at present

Buhari deserves impeachment
Lai deserves imprisonment
And Nigeria deserves liberation from all the snakes and scorpions that buhari came with

I feel like contesting for the Presidency. I definitely will do better than Nigeria's present crop of politicians

If he's impeached, have you thought for a second, who can handle nigerians, just like you i wish for a better person there but who will enter and not pull us back or plunder us into another recession, the people in high places desperate to punch this man out have things to hide, i assume you aren't one cos they won't have time for nairaland, lets stop being minions, if he's pushed out, Sowore is one person i think has the country at heart, we both know he can't win even on Nairaland polls, we are busy not facing our problems in this country,Jonathan has a could heart but can't control he's he's stealing wife talkless of his cabinet, he didn't understand the power he weilded as the president, if he did, he won't declare state of emergency and 2 northern governors would oppose. i still think the powerful people just beneath the president are to blame, na them de deceive the Trojan us gift killing us small small, until we see ourselves as nigerians, not igbo, hausa, Yoruba, efik, (my brother does no wrong syndrome) etc, and not Christians or moslems (imported religion), we are going nowhere. BIAFRA that some of us are clamoring for, the individuals instigating this movement have plans, but guys trust me, as long as na same black people, if it's actualized, it's still going to be another round of looting and plundering, another round of segregation, you will hear this one is mbaise, anambra or IMO igbo, lets not let him in, if we don't find a way of pushing the right people up to lead us, regardless of tribe, religion and financial caucus..... We are still doomed, i dont know about Peter obi or most igbo politicians but we are bleeped up in the head for even creating an ambience for Atiku or saraki to tell us they are a way out.. Their past speaks for them...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Writes Application Letter For Post Of Prisoner To Presidency by mrdipye(m): 12:19am On Nov 11, 2018
This is Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Man Writes Application Letter For Post Of Prisoner To Presidency by Nobody: 12:57am On Nov 11, 2018
Chai Chai Chai there is godu o grin
Re: Nigerian Man Writes Application Letter For Post Of Prisoner To Presidency by Nobody: 1:25am On Nov 11, 2018
Flattino:

Fulani herdsmen terrorist?
There are only two terrorist groups in Nigeria .
Ipob and Boko Haram!

If you dare classify Ipob as a terrorist group outside this country, everybody will be looking at you as a fool. They will know your folly is from your ancestors. Well, here in Nigeria anything goes and thats why Nigeria is a fools paradise and people like you wouldn't think over an opportunity to leave. Actually, outside Nigeria, those places i know you would want to relocate to if given the chance, the only terrorist group they recognise within Nigeria is boko haram and the fulani herdsmen. Only a foolish black man argues with the white man's designation since you owe your civilization to them. Well, whether you are a fool or not, will be made known in your next comment

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Writes Application Letter For Post Of Prisoner To Presidency by danwilliams4u(m): 2:14am On Nov 11, 2018
Re: Nigerian Man Writes Application Letter For Post Of Prisoner To Presidency by Sike(m): 2:42am On Nov 11, 2018
Truth be told.
Re: Nigerian Man Writes Application Letter For Post Of Prisoner To Presidency by 01mcfadden(m): 4:11am On Nov 11, 2018
danduchi:
Buhari and Elrufia are main sponsor of Fulani herdsmen terrorist, they don’t hide it and we knew that. Buhari is the Fulani herdsmen terrorist grand patron, chief in command and amor bearer. Elrufia is the financier, he said it that he has been paying the Fulani brothers money to stop killing but reverse was the case. Woe to whoever is supporting Buhari second time, he is not only incompetent, he is a confirmed and born terrorist. Nigeria has not had it this way before. Say No to Buhari! Say No to the Fulani herdsmen terrorist! Say No to economic mismanagement and live a better life!
Lol

Lol
You've said it all but I think your post will be treated by Buhari faster than the guy's letter.
Re: Nigerian Man Writes Application Letter For Post Of Prisoner To Presidency by Flattino(m): 5:11am On Nov 11, 2018
Shayetet13:

[s]If you dare classify Ipob as a terrorist group outside this country, everybody will be looking at you as a fool. They will know your folly is from your ancestors. Well, here in Nigeria anything goes and thats why Nigeria is a fools paradise and people like you wouldn't think over an opportunity to leave. Actually, outside Nigeria, those places i know you would want to relocate to if given the chance, the only terrorist group they recognise within Nigeria is boko haram and the fulani herdsmen. Only a foolish black man argues with the white man's designation since you owe your civilization to them. Well, whether you are a fool or not, will be made known in your next comment[/s]
Re: Nigerian Man Writes Application Letter For Post Of Prisoner To Presidency by Nobody: 6:30am On Nov 11, 2018
SPOT-ON!... BUHARI AND COHORTS ARE PATHETIC FRAUDSTERS!
Re: Nigerian Man Writes Application Letter For Post Of Prisoner To Presidency by Generalkorex(m): 7:05am On Nov 11, 2018
If you are in the same room with Atiku & Buhari & your wallet gets stolen, who u go suspect? Be sincere ���� be sincere
Re: Nigerian Man Writes Application Letter For Post Of Prisoner To Presidency by ngadaAwo: 7:16am On Nov 11, 2018
Flattino:
Buhari is a terrorist
Re: Nigerian Man Writes Application Letter For Post Of Prisoner To Presidency by underscore33: 7:20am On Nov 11, 2018
Islie:

https://www.herald.ng/nigerian-man-writes-application-letter-for-post-of-prisoner-to-presidency/

I believe that all freed people in Nigeria should become prisoners and let the prisoners be made free
Re: Nigerian Man Writes Application Letter For Post Of Prisoner To Presidency by nnaamehn(m): 7:22am On Nov 11, 2018
A country where a criminal feeds well more Dan the citizens.
I guess buhari need a second coming cry
Nigeria home of jokers and
Re: Nigerian Man Writes Application Letter For Post Of Prisoner To Presidency by Egonec(m): 7:34am On Nov 11, 2018
Did anyone also noticed that fulani herdsmen attacks/killings have reduced recently. Is it because election is approaching and they think we'll forget the havoc they're caused and vote the terrorist govt for another term? My thoughts though!
Re: Nigerian Man Writes Application Letter For Post Of Prisoner To Presidency by oruma19: 8:55am On Nov 11, 2018
ok, u mean Jibril of sudan?
slivertongue:
Even GMB is an EXALTED PRISONER IN ASO ROCK

SATIRE...
Re: Nigerian Man Writes Application Letter For Post Of Prisoner To Presidency by johnsonedidiong(m): 9:26am On Nov 11, 2018
Good application

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NNPC Begins Crude Oil Exploration In 11 LGAs In Niger, Kwara, Kogi / #occupynigeria: Lagos Protest At Gani Fawehinmi Park, Ojota. / Oluwatogun-Olunleye, Soldier Beheaded By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.