Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,912 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

"Do You Know The Cost Of Sorry In Nigeria?" —Man Asks Lady After Bashing Her Car - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "Do You Know The Cost Of Sorry In Nigeria?" —Man Asks Lady After Bashing Her Car (636 Views)

Soldier Driving Against Traffic Beats A Man After Bashing His Car In Lagos / Agberos Beat Soldier For Protesting The Bashing Of His Bike / Lady Battered By Soldier For Refusing To Pay Him, After Bashing Her Car (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Do You Know The Cost Of Sorry In Nigeria?" —Man Asks Lady After Bashing Her Car by Kingsmeal: 9:08pm On Nov 10, 2018
A lady took to social media to narrate her ordeal with a man who bashed her car, instead apologizing he threatened her.. She wrote;

This just happened!!! I'm more than shook!! This stupid ass fool hit my car and all I asked for was for him to apologize and he came to harass me, poured his cup of liquor on my car and threatened to beat me up.

I'm just shocked and angry Af and surprised. I've never been this angry before and my blood is shaking..
All the man could ask her was..

“Do you know the cost of ‘sorry’ in Nigeria?,”

Watch the hilarious video HERE

https://zenithnaija.com/do-you-know-the-cost-of-sorry-in-nigeria-man-asks-lady-after-bashing-her-car/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: "Do You Know The Cost Of Sorry In Nigeria?" —Man Asks Lady After Bashing Her Car by friendlyadvice: 9:10pm On Nov 10, 2018
grin you dey vex?Ehn go beat the man na
Re: "Do You Know The Cost Of Sorry In Nigeria?" —Man Asks Lady After Bashing Her Car by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 10, 2018
Na everyday for me na...

Panel beater and painter don form association for my head.
Re: "Do You Know The Cost Of Sorry In Nigeria?" —Man Asks Lady After Bashing Her Car by NwaAmaikpe: 9:19pm On Nov 10, 2018
shocked

This is what happens when too many girls open legs for Alhaji and get cars as reward then they flood the roads without the prerequisite driving skills.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Do You Know The Cost Of Sorry In Nigeria?" —Man Asks Lady After Bashing Her Car by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 10, 2018
Bash his car too, give him the 'F' word and drive off.

2 Likes

Re: "Do You Know The Cost Of Sorry In Nigeria?" —Man Asks Lady After Bashing Her Car by decatalyst(m): 9:25pm On Nov 10, 2018
I wish there was a low life policeman present there to beat sense into the equally low life idiat undecided

2 Likes

Re: "Do You Know The Cost Of Sorry In Nigeria?" —Man Asks Lady After Bashing Her Car by IamD18: 9:31pm On Nov 10, 2018
You are calling him a misogynist, but you had the opportunity to show the feminism in you but you didn't utilize it out of fear.

Na for social media una dey get mouth and guts to dey insult una papa age-mate in the name of feminism.

What stopped you from hitting his car back to show how vexed you were, abi the battery of the feminist in you don run low?

5 Likes

Re: "Do You Know The Cost Of Sorry In Nigeria?" —Man Asks Lady After Bashing Her Car by Ayobami7(m): 4:00pm On Nov 11, 2018
this is my comment

(1) (Reply)

Lady Disgrace Man Who Sexually Harassed Her In Lagos (Photos) / Monkey Steals License Plate From Parked Car (watch Hilarious Viral Video) / Groom And Bride Beat Woman For Allegedly Stealing Their Wedding Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.