Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,839 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

ACADIP LIES PART FIVE :DIFFERENT VERSIONS OF BIBLE - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ACADIP LIES PART FIVE :DIFFERENT VERSIONS OF BIBLE (574 Views)

The Book Of Bible Gaffes / Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecy For 2019 And His Use Of Bible References / Mallam Yusuf Adepoju Of ACADIP Got Embarrassed By Muhammad Lifestyle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ACADIP LIES PART FIVE :DIFFERENT VERSIONS OF BIBLE by Ayomivic(m): 9:21pm On Nov 10, 2018
ACADIP LIES PART FIVE: DIFFERENT VERSIONS OF BIBLE

YOUR POINTS

Sir in one of your programs you said you have many version of Bible. You even said another version was sent to you from abroad. You mentioned Satanic Bible among the version you have. You Made mentioned of Catholic's Bible that has additional books and potestants Bible.

You also asked your converter questions about that who wrote the scripture? You asked who wrote The King ?

MY EXPLANATION

I don't know why different versions of Bible become a crime their are no secrets in Bible that was the reason we have it in different languages. You don't need to be an Hebrew man before you can read and understand it. or What did you call or mean by different versions of Bible? Do you mean different versions of names given to Bible like King James, Queen James , Good News Bible etc or you meant different versions of contents of Bible?.

I have not seen where Bible was quoted right and what was quoted was not found instead another story was found in place of what was quoted. The Christians through out the world have the same Bible ,if Christians have different versions of stories in different versions of names given to the the Bible we Christians would not be able to communicate our faith , even the pastos and the congregation would not be able to communicate because if pastor quoted one verse , I opened it and found another story you opened it you found different story that was different to mine and to that of pastor that mean their is a problem. but that is not happened in Christainity . we have one Bible that is pointing to One direction. I am not doubting that people can give different meaning to what they read.

Satanic Bible or Satan Bible is not Christian's Bible. it's Satanic book as name implied. You can't see it in the hands of Christians. they just gave their book Bible to mock Christians book. and I believe you know that but because you too are doing anything possible to delude people that was reason you added Satan's Bible to Christians Bible. Any books you can't seem Christians quote is not Christians Bible . They are enemy of Christians and you can give them to us.

Good News Bible knows as Catholic's Bible has 73 books right? while the so called potestants Bible has 66 books. that is to say God News Bible has 7 additional books but all the 66 books in other Bible were in completely present in Good News Bible (Catholic's Bible) in full contents right?

You need to understand the Scriptures. I told you that the Bible had been written and it fact had been established. It's not a dictionary that you checked for meanings. The Bible delivered messages and it's messages were understood by Christians.

There are some books in Bible that boost our faith but there books that delivered or revealed The truth as God and salvation are concern.

for instance let look at Book if Jobs, The book of Job was added to the scripture to boost our faith and he book of Tobit in Catholic Bible just as the book of sleepers were added to the Quron ( suratu Cave ) the book of Solomon teaches us about live So the Sirach , wisdom etc in Catholic Bible

Psalm is a prayer , thanks giving Song and praises Song

The above books are different to these books Genesis, Exodus , number , Leviticus , Deuteronomy , Joshua The Judges , first and second Samuel , the Kings or Chronicles , and all the Prophes books such as Isaiah , Jeremiah e t c all the Gospel Books such as Mathew , Luke, Mark And John. Apostle', Letters

The books above revealed God to us , his law, his promises to Abraham , Issac, Jacob , David and to the land of Israel, the mighty hand of power God had shew to them. The attitudes of their Kings that makes God punished them, the prophesies of prophets on what would happen in future as well as the prophesies about the coming Messiah and extension of Grace to gentiles. the fulfilment of those promises and prophesies . Explanation of those
promises and prophesies of Messiah by disciples and revelation of at The end of the world by John and Daniel

What I am trying to let you understand is that all those books that passed the message are in both Catholic and potestant Bible and that is the primary things we need in our Christianity faith .

Unlike Quron that was single handed written by one man. No God promises, No prophesies, nothing nothing.

Written by :

Ayomivic

(1) (Reply)

This Discovery On Rib Generation Confirms Bible Account on Creation / Whats Your Best Gospel Music In 2018? / Delta State Government Approves Book By Pastor Chris For Tertiary Institutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.