Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,130 members, 7,811,194 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:57 AM

How Can A Gifted Person Make Adequate Use Of His Or Her Talent In Nigeria - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Can A Gifted Person Make Adequate Use Of His Or Her Talent In Nigeria (392 Views)

FREE ! Poultry Farm Practical Training Info And Adequate Technical Knowledge / Are You Refining Your Talent In 2018? / Lagos Grows Talent: Young Lady Shows Off Her Flexible Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can A Gifted Person Make Adequate Use Of His Or Her Talent In Nigeria by Piuscrown: 9:54pm On Nov 10, 2018
I know someone who seems to be gifted. Since Nigeria community is not really in acceptance of people holding Ezra ordinary values or simply people with very different approach towards life than people they seems everyday, it may seem difficult for such people and their intuition may not be accepted by people around, in your own view how can such a person make adequate use of his talent and still remain comfortable and sane in the society here in Nigeria. Thanks I will be waiting for your opinions
Re: How Can A Gifted Person Make Adequate Use Of His Or Her Talent In Nigeria by Steppingup4lyf: 10:01pm On Nov 14, 2018
Piuscrown:
I know someone who seems to be gifted. Since Nigeria community is not really in acceptance of people holding Ezra ordinary values or simply people with very different approach towards life than people they seems everyday, it may seem difficult for such people and their intuition may not be accepted by people around, in your own view how can such a person make adequate use of his talent and still remain comfortable and sane in the society here in Nigeria. Thanks I will be waiting for your opinions
can you be a little more specific. What are this persons extra-ordinary gift or talent? Steppingup4lyf@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

High Paying Jobs Of The Future / This New Year, 6 Things To Remove From Your Life! / Massive Recruitment At Ayoola Foods Limited 2019 | Apply Now Before Deadline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.