Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,660 members, 7,820,325 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Anambra State: Residents To Pay Charges To Use Generator - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra State: Residents To Pay Charges To Use Generator (538 Views)

Niger State Residents Protest High Cost Of Food, Living / Bukola Saraki Drives Into Offa Town In Kwara State, Residents Cheer (Photos) / EFCC Re-Arraigns Orji Uzor Kalu, Raises Charges To 39 Counts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra State: Residents To Pay Charges To Use Generator by adekanmbi1986(m): 10:00pm On Nov 10, 2018
I am disappointed at the Anambra State Governor! This is Ridiculous ! It is our duty as Politicians to provide the necessary infrastructure in this country! Period

1 Like

Re: Anambra State: Residents To Pay Charges To Use Generator by NwaAmaikpe: 10:01pm On Nov 10, 2018
shocked

With the depletion of the ozone layer, presence of acid rain and overflooding in most parts of the country.

It gladdens my heart that a state in Nigeria has decided to take the bull by the horn and address Environmental Resource Management and Sustainability.

Kudos Willie Obiano.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anambra State: Residents To Pay Charges To Use Generator by Nbote(m): 10:02pm On Nov 10, 2018
I'm sure one useless person came up with dis madness in d name of d govt to collect revenue.. It is basically d same nonsense some local govt officials do on most interstate routes.. Dey block d roads with woods lined with nails stopping space buses and asking for a gaseous emission receipt/certificate

2 Likes

Re: Anambra State: Residents To Pay Charges To Use Generator by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 10, 2018
Wait I don't get
The money will be used to clear the air of the emissions abi?

Mtchewww
At this rate them go dey collect fees per fart.
I'm just imagining
Mess"brrrrroooooo" it smells, "oga na who mess","na me oga",why you mess oya pay.
Funny people

2 Likes

Re: Anambra State: Residents To Pay Charges To Use Generator by Nbote(m): 10:07pm On Nov 10, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

With the depletion of the ozone layer, presence of acid rain and overflooding in most parts of the country.

It gladdens my heart that a state in Nigeria has decided to take the bull by the horn and address Environmental Resource Management and Sustainability.

Kudos Willie Obiano.

So is d revenue going to b used to replace d depleted ozone layer or stop d acid rains and flooding?

3 Likes

Re: Anambra State: Residents To Pay Charges To Use Generator by internationalman(m): 10:09pm On Nov 10, 2018
Would they use generator in the first place if there's light?

1 Like

Re: Anambra State: Residents To Pay Charges To Use Generator by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:23pm On Nov 10, 2018
Anything to frustrate the masses

These nonsense politicians won't even allow us to use our "I better my neighbours" in peace grin grin grin

Is Anambra now supplying 24/7 electricity

Abi person go struggle buy fuel still come dey pay for the usage

Which kind senseless government be this

3 Likes

Re: Anambra State: Residents To Pay Charges To Use Generator by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 11:22am On Nov 11, 2018
Y is ma governor forkin up?
Dis is y we belief peter obi.obiano is a drunker DAT only lyk 2 shoot knockout.

Lalasticlala n mynd44 show d world Dis bad government strategy

2 Likes

Re: Anambra State: Residents To Pay Charges To Use Generator by Ayobami7(m): 2:50pm On Nov 11, 2018
this is my comment
Re: Anambra State: Residents To Pay Charges To Use Generator by Cajal(m): 3:28pm On Nov 11, 2018
Atikulooters family

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Deport Buhari Back To Daura. / Buhari- The man for the job - See why / Youth Empowerment In Kano With Bread And Egg - Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.