Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,900 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Live Training: See How You Can Turn 100K To 300K Plus Monthly Doing Side Hustle. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Live Training: See How You Can Turn 100K To 300K Plus Monthly Doing Side Hustle. (412 Views)

Free Chymall Live Training And Seminar @ Ilorin / How To Make $100 Plus Monthly Via Youtube / Make Extra $40 Plus Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Live Training: See How You Can Turn 100K To 300K Plus Monthly Doing Side Hustle. by ReppingLocals(f): 1:10am On Nov 11, 2018
Do It Yourself Profitable Investment.

I will Introduce and Personally Coach you on a "Simple Investment You can Invest and Manage on Your Own" and earn unlimited stream of Income working any time (5 days/weekly) using your Phone, Tab or Laptop.

I will work with only serious individuals, please don't call or chat me up asking unnecessary questions.
I will give physical training to those in Lagos at a COST, those from other States who think they can participate online are welcome to contact me.

What You Need:
=============
No Experience required, I will training you in few hours and continue to support you where necessary.
Startup Capital: 100,000 Naira (Minimum).
Returns: You can make upto 25K - 50K Weekly no gimmicks (You must work hard).
Valid ID.
Mobile Phone or Tab or Laptop.
Internet Connection.
MTN Line.
Venue: Anywhere in Lagos but I would prefer you come close to Iyana-Ipaja Axis
Training Cost: 20,500 Naira
You Start Earning Immediately no gimmicks.
I will show YOU PROOFS.

Note: Payment Before Training, no part payment please.

CALL/WhatsApp: +234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9
For Enquiries and Training Schedule.

(1) (Reply)

Quick Consumer Loans / Paypal Account For Sale.. / Just 3 Days Only, And The Promo Is Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.