Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,108 members, 7,814,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

PDP Will Defeat APC In The 2019 Election-udom Emmanuel - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Will Defeat APC In The 2019 Election-udom Emmanuel (337 Views)

Doyin Okupe: PDP Must Change Name To Defeat APC In 2023 Presidential Election / Don't Run Against Me In 2019 Election, Buhari Begs Nigerian Youths / See What Buhari Is Taking With Him To Daura If He Loses 2019 Election - Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Will Defeat APC In The 2019 Election-udom Emmanuel by PromiseAce(m): 1:18am On Nov 11, 2018
Akwa Ibom State Governor, Udom Emmanuel, has communicated certainty that the Peoples Democratic Party will defeat All Progressives Congress in the following presidential election.

Emmanuel, in an interview on Saturday with SUNDAY PUNCH, said, “The level of confidence has no probability; it is as constant as the North Pole. It is not even a probability, I am certain it is the PDP or no other party (that will win).”

Emmanuel also said that he only plays party politics and not politics of “personalities.”

As per Emmanuel, the following presidential race is about political gatherings and not people, including that despite the fact that he realizes that the PDP will crush the decision APC in 2019, he has huge regard for President Muhammadu Buhari.

He said, “I don’t engage in politics of personalities because I believe that politics is about parties. The President is someone I respect so much and I don’t play my politics by referring to individuals

"In any case, I trust that the PDP will overcome the APC in the 2019 election. The race is about gatherings and not about an identity or an individual and I don't need any distortion of my perspectives.

“The issue is about the party and not the individual. So President Buhari is different from the APC. If I refer to the APC, I am referring to the APC and not talking about the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, who is well respected by me. I don’t want anybody to misrepresent what I said or pit me against the President.”

Re: PDP Will Defeat APC In The 2019 Election-udom Emmanuel by sarrki(m): 1:21am On Nov 11, 2018
Win your state first

Tonyebacarnista see your oga dey do day dreaming

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Will Defeat APC In The 2019 Election-udom Emmanuel by servercodes001: 1:32am On Nov 11, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Will Defeat APC In The 2019 Election-udom Emmanuel by Nobody: 3:42am On Nov 11, 2018
He's right

That's why APC are shaking over the Atiku/Obi emergence

(1) (Reply)

Fayemi Reinstates Five Perm Secs Sacked By Fayose, To Get Salary Arrears / We All Know Buhari Is Not Mentally Fit To Govern ~ Dino Melaye / *edo Residents Hail Obaseki For Ongoing Reconstruction Of 140 Roads*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.