Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,914 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

Nigerians In Australia - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians In Australia (1475 Views)

Nigerian Students In Australia: Survival Tips!! / Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries / Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians In Australia by Mikey(m): 3:18am On Nov 11, 2018
Tt
Re: Nigerians In Australia by ipobarethieves: 3:32am On Nov 11, 2018
embarassed lipsrsealed undecided undecided embarassed lipsrsealed undecided nor cover ur lid oo.dey take style to attract village pipu dem

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Australia by Mikey(m): 5:43am On Nov 11, 2018
ipobarethieves:
embarassed lipsrsealed undecided undecided embarassed lipsrsealed undecided nor cover ur lid oo.dey take style to attract village pipu dem
I’m sorry but what does that mean?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Australia by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 11, 2018
@mikey boss can u tell me how to migrate to Australia plsss can u help with the genuine info plss like to migrate out soon.thanks God bless
Re: Nigerians In Australia by SaintHilary(m): 12:03pm On Nov 12, 2018
osadebamen1:
@mikey boss can u tell me how to migrate to Australia plsss can u help with the genuine info plss like to migrate out soon.thanks God bless
I neva see any thread for this section wey person no go make enquiry grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In Australia by snowlordng(m): 12:08pm On Nov 12, 2018
Mikey:
I migrated to Australia about 3 years ago and having settle properly here in Perth, I’d like the chance to meet a Nigerian lady. Having being here for a while I can tell you it does takes a great deal of luck to run into a Nigerian lady randomly. If you’re a Nigerian lady in Perth, Australia and willing to have a chat please PM me or reply to this thread. Have a great day smiley
pls how did you migrate der
Re: Nigerians In Australia by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 19, 2018
SaintHilary:

I neva see any thread for this section wey person no go make enquiry grin
if person know he no dey ask questions so i did not ask u oga dey ur lane plssss

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Australia by Paulson91: 8:53pm On Nov 19, 2018
Please i would like to know the Aussie University where an international student can be admitted for Msc without proof of English profficiency; Eg: Ielts, pte and the rest. Secondly; can one be admitted with a combined o'level result and, can you present ur online printed Waec result or the Cert; best regards
Re: Nigerians In Australia by Paulson91: 8:58pm On Nov 19, 2018
Can one gain admission in Aussie without english profficiency score!
Re: Nigerians In Australia by Haryoureendey4(m): 10:08pm On Nov 19, 2018
Mikey:
I migrated to Australia about 3 years ago and having settle properly here in Perth, I’d like the chance to meet a Nigerian lady. Having being here for a while I can tell you it does takes a great deal of luck to run into a Nigerian lady randomly. If you’re a Nigerian lady in Perth, Australia and willing to have a chat please PM me or reply to this thread. Have a great day smiley
Sir let me be your 9ja native tailor wink I sow here for you and send to u....if u come bring client for me from there I give u 40% out of my income
Re: Nigerians In Australia by yemilasko: 1:37am On Jan 03, 2019
Hello house ..i have just been
granted a canada student visa but now my husband wants me to go along with my 3 years old daughter...pls wht is the rate of her visa approval and wht can i package for her
Re: Nigerians In Australia by Nobody: 6:44am On Jan 03, 2019
hi

(1) (Reply)

A Visit To Usuma Dam Abuja (photos, Video) / Migration From Northern Cyprus To Southern Cyprus As A Student / How To Reach Ekpoma From Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.