Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,922 members, 7,821,227 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Nigerian Army Announces Major Shake-up, Top Generals Affected [full List] - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Announces Major Shake-up, Top Generals Affected [full List] (38752 Views)

Major Shake-up As 37 Nigerian Army Generals Redeployed / NNPC Removes Yusuf Matashi, As Usman Yusuf Replaces Him In Major Shake-up / Army Announces Date For Alex Badeh's Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Announces Major Shake-up, Top Generals Affected [full List] by naijacentric(m): 6:45pm On Nov 11, 2018
Hiqhscore:

don't say what you don't know, NDA Admission features a certain amount of students to be admitted per statesad
bros but we know its more smooth for the northerners face the truth dey are more informed about it it would make sense if we had an nda too in the south
Re: Nigerian Army Announces Major Shake-up, Top Generals Affected [full List] by Hiqhscore(m): 10:03pm On Nov 11, 2018
naijacentric:
bros but we know its more smooth for the northerners face the truth dey are more informed about it it would make sense if we had an nda too in the south

when the total population in the force jobs had the northerners as there workers, that's why you find their schools and a lot of their facilities in the north, imagine even some Igbos and Hausa's in the force try to speak Hausa, Hausa seems to even be their general language in the force..
it had happened that way because they had the larger population ok?

phew.. Please check out NDA and see how they admit people don't just come online and start typing...
so long for now
Re: Nigerian Army Announces Major Shake-up, Top Generals Affected [full List] by naijacentric(m): 10:13pm On Nov 11, 2018
Hiqhscore:

when the total population in the force jobs had the northerners as there workers, that's why you find their schools and a lot of their facilities in the north, imagine even some Igbos and Hausa's in the force try to speak Hausa, Hausa seems to even be their general language in the force..
it had happened that way because they had the larger population ok?

phew.. Please check out NDA and see how they admit people don't just come online and start typing...
so long for now
ur not realistic if u are u wont defend nonsense
Re: Nigerian Army Announces Major Shake-up, Top Generals Affected [full List] by Hiqhscore(m): 4:55am On Nov 12, 2018
naijacentric:
ur not realistic if u are u wont defend nonsense

because I didn't support your opinion means am not realistic.
ok you that you are realistic ave heard you cheesy
Re: Nigerian Army Announces Major Shake-up, Top Generals Affected [full List] by Oxalic(m): 8:00am On Nov 12, 2018
zeromeridian:
when I look at what is going own in Nigeria, I see how stupid the southern part of Nigeria is, including the middle Belt.
You see how the SE, SS, SW and the middle belt are drafted from their combatant commanding position to mere offices where they
would be carrying files.

When they Igbos shout and cry of what is going on in Nigeria, other tribes mostly the west will come out to defend the Fulanis and the Hausas.
As far as the Igbos are not happy, the are very ok. Look at how a tribe of Fulanis, who are not aboriginal to the country called Nigeria with less than 5 milloin people are controlling over 180 million Nigerans because of disunity in the South. its a big shame.

The Army, Police, Navy, Airforce, DSS etc are in the hands of Fulanis who their loyalty lies with the fulani Nation with headquarters in Mali.
it is worth knowing that the fulani man see himself as a Fulani and and not a Nigerian.

Its a shame.

I agree with you completely and totally!

The Fulanis, including Buhari, don't believe in the entity called Nigeria. This is a fact!

When you hear them talking about "One Nigeria", they are actually looking at it from the perspective of a conquered territory under the Fulani Caliphate. Buhari's appointment of Service Chiefs is a testament to this fact. Also, his hypocritical handling of the killings by his kinsmen - herdsmen.

A lot of people are ignorant of the fact that, the Territorial Conquest initiated by UDF is much still on the minds of the Fulanis. Their long term plan is Territorial Expansion Through Brutal Conquest. It is really unfortunate that, other ethnicities who are well schooled in matters of History are 'supporting' the Agenda wittingly or unwittingly.

We have never had it so bad in the entire history of this country.

When I hear people 'commending' Buhari for 'fighting' corruption, I feel so ashamed. This man is not fighting any corruption, but this is a topic for another day. Like I said before, many are ignorant of the real game at hand.

Putting power in the hands of Buhari remains the most unfortunate chapter in Nigeria. It is really sad.

Re: Nigerian Army Announces Major Shake-up, Top Generals Affected [full List] by Oxalic(m): 8:12am On Nov 12, 2018
jrusky:

The hungry haggard looking Malians called Fula are ruling over 190million Nigerians. It's so annoying and it pierced me like mad.

How they successfully conquered Hausaland is really baffling. Equally baffling is the fact that, they are still up and going with their Campaign of Conquering more Territories and subsequently the entire Nigeria. People need to wake up.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Announces Major Shake-up, Top Generals Affected [full List] by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 14, 2020
Noted

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ahmed Lawan Is The New Senate President / How We Used Religion To Give Tinubu Victory – El-Rufai / Electricity Workers Suspend Strike Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.