Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,089 members, 7,835,660 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens : Sunday, November 11,2018 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens : Sunday, November 11,2018 (259 Views)

Christian Church (cocin) In Yobe State Starts Christmas Carol Today (24/11/2018) / Sheik Muhammad Ali Jabata Jumat khutbar (Sarmon) (16/11/2018) / RCCG Sunday School For Nov 11, 2018 : TOPIC –the Early Church: A Model For Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens : Sunday, November 11,2018 by femoint007(m): 6:54am On Nov 11, 2018
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Sunday, November 11, 2018). *What A Great Father He Is*

1.I worship and adore You, the Omnipotent, the Omnipresent and the Omniscient God.

2.Father, there is no controversy or argument, whatsoever, that You are the creator of heaven and the earth, and that You are God, from the beginning to the end.

3.Thank You Father, for creating me in Your image and likeness; by and for Your pleasure.

4.Thank You, Father, for being my God, my rock, my fortress, my deliverer, my buckler, my shield, my strength, the horn of my salvation and my high Tower.

5.Thank You, Father, for all the battles You have fought and won on my behalf and family.

6.Thank You, Father, for all Your blessings, particularly, those that money cannot buy; and the grace to be counted among the living today.

7.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, I re-dedicate my life to You today, please, sanctify me and uphold me till the very end, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, please, help me to live through today, without committing a single sin, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, let no power, situation, circumstance, or challenge of life, be able to separate me from Your everlasting love, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, let Your eternal protection and love, abide forever, upon Your son, Pastor E.A. Adeboye, in Jesus' name.

12.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
13.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Pls, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

Kindly, purchase your own hard copy or online version of the Open Heavens devotional & buy for your friends too, as a potent evangelism tool. God bless you, as you sow, into Pastor E.A. Adeboye's book Ministry, in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye's Wife Leads Thousands Of Worshipers To Pray For Buhari And Osinb / 2019 Prophecies For You / St Mary Or St Mary's: Catholics, When Do We Add 's' In Naming A Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.