Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,776 members, 7,824,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Peter Obi Has Split Anambra Along Religious Lines - Dan Ulasi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Has Split Anambra Along Religious Lines - Dan Ulasi (22007 Views)

Ulasi Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: Your Only Contribution Is Kissing Women In Movies / 2023: North Won’t Repeat Mistake Of Voting Along Ethnic, Religious Lines - CNG / I Called SE Govs To Ask Peter Obi How He Intends To Win 2023 Election- Dan Ulasi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Has Split Anambra Along Religious Lines - Dan Ulasi by haladadon: 9:50am On Nov 11, 2018
Benekruku:

Do you have a TV receiving News channels?
post the news channel link here.
Re: Peter Obi Has Split Anambra Along Religious Lines - Dan Ulasi by kosire(m): 9:51am On Nov 11, 2018
Am really really amazed.
Times like this I just wish I was never born a Nigerian...
We are so shallow minded in this country. You all can as well sell ur souls to the devil and give our dear country to the enemies of man....
Everyday news alert...
Religion...Tribe...
Stop giving this country to those who bleed it dry everyday....
We derseve better... We can do better..
I rest my case...
Re: Peter Obi Has Split Anambra Along Religious Lines - Dan Ulasi by kosire(m): 9:55am On Nov 11, 2018
Please let's think aright ....
Let's change our mindset...
Let's change our mindset towards religion.. Politics.. Tribe...
We are human before we ever knew religion,Politics and tribe...
Don't let them divide us further apart..
Re: Peter Obi Has Split Anambra Along Religious Lines - Dan Ulasi by Mankosi: 9:59am On Nov 11, 2018
As far as I know anglicans in anambra have not done well in terms of governance.
Chinwoke mbadinuju is an Anglican and what did he do...he did absolutely nothing in anambra. His only achievement is Bakassi boys...
Andy uba was governor for few months and within that few months he sold ikenga hotel which is a state owned hotel and other things
Dame Virginia etiaba was Peter obi's deputy and when Peter obi was removed she became governor for that period. Just within that period the woman embezzled about over 4b naira with his son emeka etiaba....and nobody can say anything good about her if not that she was the first female governor in nigeria.
Just these three people alone have nothing good to write about them till today.

Ngige was the person that open anambra people's eyes..we all know what he did in anambra except u are not from anambra.
Peter obi did fantastically well in anambra and nobody is disputing that...
Obiano is doing well too....

So what is it about Catholic and Anglican in anambra. If Anglicans that had the opportunity couldn't perform well and catholics are performing well so be it...
I don't understand this issue of religion among Christians too..
We the anambra people vote people with good intention and not religion.....

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Has Split Anambra Along Religious Lines - Dan Ulasi by Nobody: 10:01am On Nov 11, 2018
thunderfirebuha:
APC , Yorubas should leave Peter obi alone and tell in Nigerians what they've been able to do for the people...

Peter obi is the next vice president of Nigeria.

The way they are fighting Peter obi is an indication that they are afraid of the man.
El rufai is not a Yoruba man

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Has Split Anambra Along Religious Lines - Dan Ulasi by Darksider131: 10:03am On Nov 11, 2018
IHEJIRIKAisBOKO:
Peter obi demolished ten mosques and chased Hausa traders away from anambra when he was the governor of the state. Peter obi is a tribal and religious bigot
but he will still be your vice president

THIS time, he will chase you guys out of nigeria
Re: Peter Obi Has Split Anambra Along Religious Lines - Dan Ulasi by IHEJIRIKAisBOKO: 10:06am On Nov 11, 2018
Darksider131:
but he will still be your vice president

THIS time, he will chase you guys out of nigeria
did you mean vice president of beerfraud?
Re: Peter Obi Has Split Anambra Along Religious Lines - Dan Ulasi by yovo(m): 10:15am On Nov 11, 2018
those attacking Peter Obi, should he step down for them to take over? who's their better candidate? Let them show us!
Re: Peter Obi Has Split Anambra Along Religious Lines - Dan Ulasi by biztip: 10:58am On Nov 11, 2018
Benekruku:

Ask your father
I did. but u an illegitimate child who will u ask or can u trace him back to d brothel where u were conceived?
Re: Peter Obi Has Split Anambra Along Religious Lines - Dan Ulasi by Benekruku(m): 11:00am On Nov 11, 2018
biztip:

I did. but u an illegitimate child who will u ask

Stop acting like your father can afford cable TV and have access to real time information and neither can he afford papers

You sound to have been breed from an impoverished background and indepth of a slum

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Has Split Anambra Along Religious Lines - Dan Ulasi by biztip: 11:03am On Nov 11, 2018
Mankosi:
As far as I know anglicans in anambra have not done well in terms of governance.
Chinwoke mbadinuju is an Anglican and what did he do...he did absolutely nothing in anambra. His only achievement is Bakassi boys...
Andy uba was governor for few months and within that few months he sold ikenga hotel which is a state owned hotel and other things
Dame Virginia etiaba was Peter obi's deputy and when Peter obi was removed she became governor for that period. Just within that period the woman embezzled about over 4b naira with his son emeka etiaba....and nobody can say anything good about her if not that she was the first female governor in nigeria.

Ngige was the person that open anambra people's eyes..we all know what he did in anambra except u are not from anambra.

So what is it about Catholic and Anglican in anambra. If Anglicans that had the opportunity couldn't perform well and catholics are performing well so be it...
u re a true son of anambra . not all these almajiris and hatred filled Yoruba's commenting on issues concerning anambra a state they never been to

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Has Split Anambra Along Religious Lines - Dan Ulasi by uchezzi(m): 11:04am On Nov 11, 2018
IHEJIRIKAisBOKO:
some people actually don't know how bigoted Peter obi. this was a man who turned the 2014 anambra election into an Anglican versus Catholic affair. during the campaign leading up to that election, he made soo many unsavory comments against yorubas.

Peter obi demolished ten mosques and chased Hausa traders away from anambra when he was the governor of the state. Peter obi is a tribal and religious bigot
The one fashola did in lagos is called wat....sometimes d way pplll like u come on social media to spit fire nd brimstone ehhnnn
Re: Peter Obi Has Split Anambra Along Religious Lines - Dan Ulasi by biztip: 11:06am On Nov 11, 2018
Benekruku:

Stop acting like your father can afford cable TV and have access to real time information and neither can he afford papers

You sound to have been breed from an impoverished background and indepth of a slum
I can train u and ur siblings in school. and feed ur whole family from now till forever. that's BC I have earned from hardworking been in a peaceful state like anambra which una envy wan destroy.
Re: Peter Obi Has Split Anambra Along Religious Lines - Dan Ulasi by Benekruku(m): 11:09am On Nov 11, 2018
biztip:

I can train u and ur siblings in school. and feed ur whole family from now till forever. that's BC I have earned from hardworking been in a peaceful state like anambra which una envy wan destroy.

Who asked for your Biography?
Re: Peter Obi Has Split Anambra Along Religious Lines - Dan Ulasi by biztip: 11:11am On Nov 11, 2018
Benekruku:

Who asked for your Biography?

BC I have and u don't have. DTS y u re filled with hate which can't make u succeed in life. anu mpama
Re: Peter Obi Has Split Anambra Along Religious Lines - Dan Ulasi by Benekruku(m): 11:12am On Nov 11, 2018
biztip:

BC I have and u don't have. DTS y u re filled with hate which can't make u succeed in life. anu mpama

You just hungry. Hunger triggers anger. You need food or a cold bath
Re: Peter Obi Has Split Anambra Along Religious Lines - Dan Ulasi by Nobody: 11:16am On Nov 11, 2018
haladadon:
there's no deportation of northerners here. I need the deportation of northerners link.

how can Peter obi deport northerners and there's no record of it anywhere.

but APC keeps saying he did.

then APC has no record either.

Even if there is, what is the northerners business in Anambra? we don't need beggars on our street
Re: Peter Obi Has Split Anambra Along Religious Lines - Dan Ulasi by taurusmena1(m): 11:38am On Nov 11, 2018
If Peter Obi is guilty of what he is being accused of,what will the apshit have to say abt Fashola and elrufai....smh
Re: Peter Obi Has Split Anambra Along Religious Lines - Dan Ulasi by ofordegreat(m): 11:48am On Nov 11, 2018
[quote author=Babygiwa post=72862954]Recently the governor of Kaduna state, Nasir El'Rufai called the former governor of Anambra and the PDP Presidential candidate in 2019, Peter Obi an ethnic bigot over his treatment of Northerners while he was governor.

The governor alleged that Peter Obi mandated all Northerners to carry identification cards witch was only restricted to them.

But now a video has emerged of the Former PDP chairman in Anambra, Dan Ulasi who accused Peter Obi of splitting the states along religious grounds as it has become a matter of Catholics against Anglicans against Pentecostals.

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCMqJZCA05E[/qu

Mr Dan Ulasi is playing to the gallary. I'd advise him and other detractors to stop demonizing Peter Obi.
Re: Peter Obi Has Split Anambra Along Religious Lines - Dan Ulasi by somehow: 11:53am On Nov 11, 2018
Like they voted for okadigbo right?
Like they voted for Ojukwu?
sdindan:
So An Anglican from Anambra will not vote for Obi because of what Apc is talking?

It seems this ppl don't even know how much APC is hated in the east.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Has Split Anambra Along Religious Lines - Dan Ulasi by globemoney: 12:47pm On Nov 11, 2018
Where’s that oilpussy that was talking nonsense yesterday.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Has Split Anambra Along Religious Lines - Dan Ulasi by globemoney: 12:49pm On Nov 11, 2018
Barondenigeria:
Obi' measures in economic repositioning and in providing security for Ndi Anambra during his tenure as executive Governor of that prosperous state must not be downplayed. Igbo men like Dan Ulasi should not allow themselves to be used by the devil to heat up the polity or else they stand the chance of committing the almost unforgivable sin of perfidy. Ulasi's recent squabble and wrangle is most likely connected with a personal issue with Obi (which can be settled without resorting to public lampooning)
Your talking nonsense. Anambra was the kidnaping capital of Nigeria during Obis tenure. Insecurity was so rife that all the big men in the state relocated

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Has Split Anambra Along Religious Lines - Dan Ulasi by sdindan: 12:58pm On Nov 11, 2018
somehow:
Like they voted for okadigbo right?
Like they voted for Ojukwu?

And the north voted for Buhari all the elections he lose.

Yoruba Moslemm?
Re: Peter Obi Has Split Anambra Along Religious Lines - Dan Ulasi by sdindan: 1:00pm On Nov 11, 2018
Proway:

Every igbo man has no choice but to vote for Peter Obi. The truth is that Peter Obi played bad religious politics as governor of Anambra State. He was warned severally but snubbed all advice. The same has destroyed ABGA which will find it difficult to win election in Anambra state. Obi played short sighted and unintelligent politics. He never saw today. Are you surprised what's happening to ABGA now in Anambra State? Still, these things are not enough enough not to vote for Peter Obi.

Guy calm down. Even if him like make him divide his family, we in the east will vote for him.
Re: Peter Obi Has Split Anambra Along Religious Lines - Dan Ulasi by globemoney: 1:06pm On Nov 11, 2018
sdindan:

Guy calm down. Even if him like make him divide his family, we in the east will vote for him.
Speak for yourself alone. You don’t represent the east

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Has Split Anambra Along Religious Lines - Dan Ulasi by globemoney: 1:12pm On Nov 11, 2018
Mankosi:

Your very foolish. Only Peter Obi has done 8 years as governor and your comparing him to people that even did 1 week. What did Peter Obi do in Anambra? The substandard roads he built which have all collapsed? The insecurity in his tenure? Our money he was using to build his malls in Abuja while he was governor or the 250 million cash his aide was caught trying to ship abroad? How did the criminal Peter Obi do fantastically well? In what sector?
The religious politics you foolish Catholics are championing in Anambra thanks to Obi will swallow you all.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Has Split Anambra Along Religious Lines - Dan Ulasi by Benekruku(m): 1:17pm On Nov 11, 2018
sdindan:
So An Anglican from Anambra will not vote for Obi because of what Apc is talking?

It seems this ppl don't even know how much APC is hated in the east.

And you don't know how Easteners are depicted in the North- Western politics.
Re: Peter Obi Has Split Anambra Along Religious Lines - Dan Ulasi by Konquest: 1:59pm On Nov 11, 2018
Babygiwa:
Recently the governor of Kaduna state, Nasir El'Rufai called the former governor of Anambra and the PDP Presidential candidate in 2019, Peter Obi an ethnic bigot over his treatment of Northerners while he was governor.

The governor alleged that Peter Obi mandated all Northerners to carry identification cards witch was only restricted to them.

But now a video has emerged of the Former PDP chairman in Anambra, Dan Ulasi who accused Peter Obi of splitting the states along religious grounds as it has become a matter of Catholics against Anglicans against Pentecostals.

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCMqJZCA05E
Re: Peter Obi Has Split Anambra Along Religious Lines - Dan Ulasi by Mankosi: 2:21pm On Nov 11, 2018
globemoney:

Your very foolish. Only Peter Obi has done 8 years as governor and your comparing him to people that even did 1 week. What did Peter Obi do in Anambra? The substandard roads he built which have all collapsed? The insecurity in his tenure? Our money he was using to build his malls in Abuja while he was governor or the 250 million cash his aide was caught trying to ship abroad? How did the criminal Peter Obi do fantastically well? In what sector?
The religious politics you foolish Catholics are championing in Anambra thanks to Obi will swallow you all.
sorry bro
I am not the cause of ur problem...don't pour all ur frustrations and anger on me pls
Re: Peter Obi Has Split Anambra Along Religious Lines - Dan Ulasi by globemoney: 2:29pm On Nov 11, 2018
Mankosi:
sorry bro
I am not the cause of ur problem...don't pour all ur frustrations and anger on me pls
Keep fooling yourself. Keep talking nonsense online like a mentally challenged person

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi Meets With EU Representatives After Jigawa Campaign (Photos) / Soldier Goes Missing After Boko Haram Ambush In Borno, Brother Cries Out (Photo) / Sanwo-Olu Doles Out 30 Vehicles To Medical Directors Of State-Owned Hospitals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.