Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Bet9ja Always Removing Sure Winning Games With Good Odds. Read This - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Bet9ja Always Removing Sure Winning Games With Good Odds. Read This (1944 Views)

Why Is AFCON Always Removing Osimhen Goals? / Free Betting Tips For Sure Winning / Bet9ja Sure Winning Booking Code For Today October Monday 23/10/2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bet9ja Always Removing Sure Winning Games With Good Odds. Read This by Pamatips: 7:45am On Nov 11, 2018
Hi, I have noticed times without Number that Bet9ja always fails to provide some sure games with healthy odds while other bookmakers will provide those games.

Anyways i'm dropping this two games with Abnormal odd which they removed. In Kazakhstan the league will end today, and the two biggest teams are playing two teams fighting for Survival and the Big teams are playing at home with good odds.

1) Astana vs Irtysh Pavlodar---------- 1 @ 3.05

2) Kirat Alamaty vs Shaktor Karagandy------- 1 @ 4.11.

Note Bet9ja omitted these games while other bookmakers have them.

Kirat has not lost any of their last 7 meetings with this opponent

Astana has not lost in the last 9 meetings with their opponents as well, Astana has not lost a home match all season. Taka advantage of these games.
Re: Bet9ja Always Removing Sure Winning Games With Good Odds. Read This by Obainoneandonly(m): 8:04am On Nov 11, 2018
I noticed it too, if it's deliberate then they are not straight forward
Re: Bet9ja Always Removing Sure Winning Games With Good Odds. Read This by basisop(m): 8:12am On Nov 11, 2018
Played on
Nairabet . Waiting for boom.
Re: Bet9ja Always Removing Sure Winning Games With Good Odds. Read This by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 11, 2018
The away teams will win. Astana already secured the league. Kairat already secured 2nd spot. IT'S A FIXED MATCH
Re: Bet9ja Always Removing Sure Winning Games With Good Odds. Read This by Obainoneandonly(m): 9:16am On Nov 11, 2018
RB007:

The away teams will win. Astana already secured the league. Kairat already secured 2nd spot. IT'S A FIXED MATCH
that dosent mean they are going to rest their top players, if they do uefa will investigate it.. I already staked it 5k
Re: Bet9ja Always Removing Sure Winning Games With Good Odds. Read This by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 11, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
that dosent mean they are going to rest their top players, if they do uefa will investigate it.. I already staked it 5k

I'll quote you after the match
Re: Bet9ja Always Removing Sure Winning Games With Good Odds. Read This by Obainoneandonly(m): 9:30am On Nov 11, 2018
RB007:

i will return the favour after the match too
Re: Bet9ja Always Removing Sure Winning Games With Good Odds. Read This by Pamatips: 9:37am On Nov 11, 2018
Even if Kirat misbehave, Astana will not. I'm very sure of Astana.
Re: Bet9ja Always Removing Sure Winning Games With Good Odds. Read This by Vin2henry: 10:57am On Nov 11, 2018
Pamatips:
Hi, I have noticed times without Number that Bet9ja always fails to provide some sure games with healthy odds while other bookmakers will provide those games.

Anyways i'm dropping this two games with Abnormal odd which they removed. In Kazakhstan the league will end today, and the two biggest teams are playing two teams fighting for Survival and the Big teams are playing at home with good odds.

Astana has not lost in the last 9 meetings with their opponents as well, Astana has not lost a home match all season. Taka advantage of these games.

Yeah I noticed it too but bet9ja is bleeped
Re: Bet9ja Always Removing Sure Winning Games With Good Odds. Read This by biosilicon: 11:36am On Nov 11, 2018
Pamatips:

Obainoneandonly:
I noticed it too, if it's deliberate then they are not straight forward

LOL. It is not new. Punters know that bet9ja are among the worst bookies to give your money,
1).they have the lowest odds.
2) they do not pay on time.
3)you can't withdraw on weekends.
3) if you win big most times they will do there best to delay payments.
4) they deliberately omit games you have a high chance of wining.
5) they will not let you withdraw anything less than 5k. 6)they deliberately confuse stakers for example if you are not very careful sometimes they use Asian handicap other times they use European handicap

The only leverage they have is being fortunate to be among the first Nigerian bookie so the name became synonymous with sports betting. Any new punter should run as far away as possible.
Re: Bet9ja Always Removing Sure Winning Games With Good Odds. Read This by Obainoneandonly(m): 11:44am On Nov 11, 2018
RB007:

bro ao far, it's 4-0 already

2 Likes

Re: Bet9ja Always Removing Sure Winning Games With Good Odds. Read This by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 11, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
bro ao far, it's 4-0 already

How far Kairat na? I heard they won
Re: Bet9ja Always Removing Sure Winning Games With Good Odds. Read This by Obainoneandonly(m): 1:12pm On Nov 11, 2018
RB007:

How far Kairat na? I heard they won
wetin concern me and Laura, I only staked Astana and they won me 15k...my only regret is that I didn't stake it higher, no thanks to bet9ja

2 Likes

Re: Bet9ja Always Removing Sure Winning Games With Good Odds. Read This by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 11, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
wetin concern me and Laura, I only staked Astana and they won me 15k...my only regret is that I didn't stake it higher, no thanks to bet9ja

Thought you staked both cheesy Congrats
Re: Bet9ja Always Removing Sure Winning Games With Good Odds. Read This by Obainoneandonly(m): 1:25pm On Nov 11, 2018
RB007:

Thought you staked both cheesy Congrats
thanks bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bet9ja Always Removing Sure Winning Games With Good Odds. Read This by Michaelconsult: 6:53pm On Nov 11, 2018
Add me up on whatsapp bro 09082744762
Re: Bet9ja Always Removing Sure Winning Games With Good Odds. Read This by ominilongest(m): 10:38pm On Nov 11, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
which betting site is that
Re: Bet9ja Always Removing Sure Winning Games With Good Odds. Read This by Obagoal4u(m): 12:56pm On Nov 17, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
thanks bro
Pls which of the bets would you advice me to register. And also u can add me up for sure stake 08180922211. Thanks sir
Re: Bet9ja Always Removing Sure Winning Games With Good Odds. Read This by Obainoneandonly(m): 3:18pm On Nov 17, 2018
Obagoal4u:
Pls which of the bets would you advice me to register. And also u can add me up for sure stake 08180922211. Thanks sir
bet with BETKING..... they offer the best odds

2 Likes

Re: Bet9ja Always Removing Sure Winning Games With Good Odds. Read This by Giddygaga(m): 3:59pm On Nov 17, 2018
Please add me up 08164096493

(1) (Reply)

Gym At Iyana Ipaja/genesis Estate Aboru / 'I Smoke When I Want' Jeremy Mathieu Tells FC BARCELONA / Real Madrid Willing To Sell Bale To Man. United To Sign Chelsea’s Hazard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.