Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,220 members, 7,836,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

EFCC Moves To Prosecute Babachir Lawal, Drafts Charges - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Moves To Prosecute Babachir Lawal, Drafts Charges (22098 Views)

Again, EFCC Moves Against Bukola Saraki / EFCC Moves Fayose To Lagos As Trial Begins At Federal High Court On Monday / Babachir Lawal: I Earned N930,000 Monthly As SGF, Now I Earn N500 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Moves To Prosecute Babachir Lawal, Drafts Charges by Tecno66: 1:04pm On Nov 11, 2018
dre11:

Submits investigation report to AGF

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2018/11/11/efcc-moves-to-prosecute-babachir-lawal-drafts-charges/?amp

How do you prosecute a man that has friends in the highest quarters?
Re: EFCC Moves To Prosecute Babachir Lawal, Drafts Charges by jmaine: 1:10pm On Nov 11, 2018
mrkia:
In fact!!! How a man with brain will support PDP!!!

Am even more shocked that a normal human being will ever support the lifeless one..

Humankind will never be happy with such folks..
Re: EFCC Moves To Prosecute Babachir Lawal, Drafts Charges by Ziggylady(f): 1:11pm On Nov 11, 2018
ekestic1976:
Even if Babachir Lawal is found guilty and given EXTENDED term, "They" will still not find justice in the Corruption War! Buhari is playing to the gallery; all na because of 2019, They'll say! "Uneasy lies the head that wears the Crown"!

Your party had all the time in the World to do this earlier but chose to frolick and pander to tjis crook called Babachir,,now no one will believe this latest gimmick is not because of next year's election..

Therefore #backtodaura in full force...

Sorry.
Re: EFCC Moves To Prosecute Babachir Lawal, Drafts Charges by legalmatters36: 1:24pm On Nov 11, 2018
PROBE OKOROCHA TOO
Re: EFCC Moves To Prosecute Babachir Lawal, Drafts Charges by ivandragon: 2:41pm On Nov 11, 2018
blacknp:
He did not deny by passing due process in awarding the contracts,the due process of the law is just taking it’s course.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/221411-buhari-writes-senate-clears-sgf-lawal-grass-cutting-contract-scandal.html

http://thenationonlineng.net/sgf-denies-awarding-contracts-2/

so all the others who have had their houses sealed, accounts frozen before they were taken to court is called what?
Re: EFCC Moves To Prosecute Babachir Lawal, Drafts Charges by ekestic1976(f): 2:48pm On Nov 11, 2018
Ziggylady:

Your party had all the time in the World to do this earlier but chose to frolick and pander to tjis crook called Babachir,,now no one will believe this latest gimmick is not because of next year's election..

Therefore #backtodaura in full force...

Sorry.

It's baffling your Party devised BVN and TSA in 2014 but couldn't start any action on them. This is beside the Constitutional Conference of the same year, which they spent billions on without the willpower to see to its implementation! Now, you people are weeping that a people who were opposed to the jamboree from the beginning should do the Implementation.

In any case, Buhari isn't going anywhere next year. His Presidency continues. Know why I know? Because of the sole reason that you Igbo people are backing Atiku! Everything you touch becomes an addled egg! That's why the only thing you know to do is putting all your eggs in one basket, only to cry Marginalisation later.
Re: EFCC Moves To Prosecute Babachir Lawal, Drafts Charges by ak22(m): 2:54pm On Nov 11, 2018
dre11:

Submits investigation report to AGF

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2018/11/11/efcc-moves-to-prosecute-babachir-lawal-drafts-charges/?amp

One thing I know about Nigeria is that we don't give room for Rule of law .
Highest bidder and influential people always get it right .
Re: EFCC Moves To Prosecute Babachir Lawal, Drafts Charges by ekestic1976(f): 2:57pm On Nov 11, 2018
poseidon12:

Keep quiet, zombie.

It's baffling your Party devised BVN and TSA in 2014 but couldn't start any action on them. This is beside the Constitutional Conference of the same year, which they spent billions on without the willpower to see to its implementation! Now, you people are weeping that a people who were opposed to the jamboree from the beginning should do the Implementation.

In any case, Buhari isn't going anywhere next year. His Presidency continues. Know why I know? Because of the sole reason that you Igbo people are backing Atiku! Everything you touch becomes an addled egg! That's why the only thing you know to do is putting all your eggs in one basket, only to cry Marginalisation later.
Re: EFCC Moves To Prosecute Babachir Lawal, Drafts Charges by ekestic1976(f): 2:58pm On Nov 11, 2018
LDaVinci:

For Fvck's sake, how long does it take to put together a case regarding inflation of contracts for cutting grass?
Stop being stvpid.

Re: EFCC Moves To Prosecute Babachir Lawal, Drafts Charges by israelmao(m): 3:17pm On Nov 11, 2018
He must be cloned Babachir.
Re: EFCC Moves To Prosecute Babachir Lawal, Drafts Charges by LDaVinci: 3:52pm On Nov 11, 2018
ekestic1976:

This is quite a ridiculous riposte. How does any intelligent person make so many unfounded assumptions. My Party? PDP is not my Party sorry. Igbo? Sorry again, I am not Igbo. Backing Atiku? Another miss.

I dont know if your moniker is a suggestion of the year of your birth - but if it is then you should be 42 years old this year. That's enough time in the world to understand how to make a basic argument. You response is disgraceful and has nothing to do with the point made in mine.
Grow up.
Re: EFCC Moves To Prosecute Babachir Lawal, Drafts Charges by precious1967(m): 5:30pm On Nov 11, 2018
At last but let's wait & see. don't forget Amb Oke, Abba kyari, Mrs Kemi Adeosun, Barr. Shittu etc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Tinubu Appoints New NDDC Board And Management / 10 Characteristic Of A Typical Nigerian / Ondo State Govt Partners With German Firm To Build $1.1billion Medical City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.