Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Ugandan Girl Commits Suicide After Father Caught Her Having Sex On His Bed - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ugandan Girl Commits Suicide After Father Caught Her Having Sex On His Bed (47914 Views)

14-Year-Old Delta Girl Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship With Boyfriend / Zimbabwean Kills Wife After Catching Her Having Quality Sex With Lover In Bush / Man Flogs His Wife After Catching Her Having Sex With A Neighbour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugandan Girl Commits Suicide After Father Caught Her Having Sex On His Bed by officialJP(m): 4:56pm On Nov 11, 2018
Sex ehn hmmmmm undecided
Re: Ugandan Girl Commits Suicide After Father Caught Her Having Sex On His Bed by AngelicBeing: 4:58pm On Nov 11, 2018
OgbonoThief:
una don pack una craze common for ashawo thread grin grin
Una go kill person with laugh for Nairaland.com, your username name cracked my ribs, Hian, ogbonothief, egusithief, vegetablesthief, bangathief, chai grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugandan Girl Commits Suicide After Father Caught Her Having Sex On His Bed by Seandisputed(m): 5:05pm On Nov 11, 2018
typing RIP for this girl is a waste
Re: Ugandan Girl Commits Suicide After Father Caught Her Having Sex On His Bed by jaxxy(m): 5:06pm On Nov 11, 2018
MannieA:

hmmmm....this is so sad.....suicide isn't the better option.....may her soul rest in peace...

she should av respected her dad...it was very disrespectful of her to have sex with her boyfriend on her father's bed...no......it's so not cool.....she shouldn't have even brought him to the house in the first place tho

Having it on her father’s bed or kitchen sink isn’t the big issue here many teenagers are just naive about these acts and are at a time of being inquisitive so they make mistakes when not guided early enough depending on the level of exposure they get. All they need is good advice not judgement. All this cud hv been avoided with a proper discussion.

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Girl Commits Suicide After Father Caught Her Having Sex On His Bed by dingbang(m): 5:10pm On Nov 11, 2018
Having sex on the matrimonial bed...aru
Re: Ugandan Girl Commits Suicide After Father Caught Her Having Sex On His Bed by Johnosas91: 5:29pm On Nov 11, 2018
7figuresalary:
To fvck u without condom just dey hungry me...
Chai
There's fire on the mountain

2 Likes

Re: Ugandan Girl Commits Suicide After Father Caught Her Having Sex On His Bed by MannieA(f): 5:34pm On Nov 11, 2018
jaxxy:

Having it on her father’s bed or kitchen sink isn’t the big issue here many teenagers are just naive about these acts and are at a time of being inquisitive so they make mistakes when not guided early enough depending on the level of exposure they get. All they need is good advice not judgement. All this cud hv been avoided with a proper discussion.

yes...proper discussion is good and vital...but...lemme tell you... there is an age u get to in life...u will understand what u should do and need not to be told....can you have sex on ur parents bedhuh??....u need to respect and honour them!!!it all boils down to self discipline!!!!.... nor be everything pikin suppose mumu put....the girl is senseless and naive...

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Girl Commits Suicide After Father Caught Her Having Sex On His Bed by MannieA(f): 5:36pm On Nov 11, 2018
Oyindidi:
Bravo! This us your best post grin

I'm glad some pple support my stand on premarital sex!!!thank God!!!at least some pple still value it!!
Re: Ugandan Girl Commits Suicide After Father Caught Her Having Sex On His Bed by chukwudiology(m): 5:45pm On Nov 11, 2018
What name will I give this foolish girl now undecided wayward suicide bomber, no Vagina
Re: Ugandan Girl Commits Suicide After Father Caught Her Having Sex On His Bed by kingchris30(m): 6:13pm On Nov 11, 2018
MannieA:

hmmmm....this is so sad.....suicide isn't the better option.....may her soul rest in peace...

she should av respected her dad...it was very disrespectful of her to have sex with her boyfriend on her father's bed...no......it's so not cool.....she shouldn't have even brought him to the house in the first place tho
my dear the soul cannot rest in peace, it never had peace and did not die in peace.
Re: Ugandan Girl Commits Suicide After Father Caught Her Having Sex On His Bed by Bloooody(m): 6:19pm On Nov 11, 2018
MannieA:

I'm glad some pple support my stand on premarital sex!!!thank God!!!at least some pple still value it!!
Rubbish
Re: Ugandan Girl Commits Suicide After Father Caught Her Having Sex On His Bed by rickyboss333: 6:27pm On Nov 11, 2018
what I don't really understand is how even a 16 yr old girl do manage to knot a perfect rope for hanging

2 Likes

Re: Ugandan Girl Commits Suicide After Father Caught Her Having Sex On His Bed by MannieA(f): 6:36pm On Nov 11, 2018
Bloooody:
Rubbish

mind ur business... mtchewww.....trash
Re: Ugandan Girl Commits Suicide After Father Caught Her Having Sex On His Bed by dochenaj: 6:40pm On Nov 11, 2018
I blame the entertainment industry over this.
Re: Ugandan Girl Commits Suicide After Father Caught Her Having Sex On His Bed by Erastuslove: 7:09pm On Nov 11, 2018
When she was not afraid of defiling her Fathers bed, she should have waited for the scandals too for us to know the heart size she's got
Re: Ugandan Girl Commits Suicide After Father Caught Her Having Sex On His Bed by Nobody: 7:43pm On Nov 11, 2018
there is no 16 yr old virgin in this planet.
Re: Ugandan Girl Commits Suicide After Father Caught Her Having Sex On His Bed by opedaydydx9(m): 7:56pm On Nov 11, 2018
Oyindidi:
Something dey worry you, I take God beg you maintain your lane
lol shortie
Re: Ugandan Girl Commits Suicide After Father Caught Her Having Sex On His Bed by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 11, 2018
Which one is matrimonial bed again, aren't we tired of reading meanings to meaningless things. If the bed will not protest, wetin come be our own wahala. Moreover, why should anyone feel guilty for having sex?; a natural flow of energy that society has turned into something else.

All these cultures of fear and fake respect that doesn't help our sanity.

issokkay
Re: Ugandan Girl Commits Suicide After Father Caught Her Having Sex On His Bed by Fourwinds: 8:46pm On Nov 11, 2018
Coolboss:
terrible
she ate the forbidden fruit..... Hmmmmm
Re: Ugandan Girl Commits Suicide After Father Caught Her Having Sex On His Bed by Bloooody(m): 8:48pm On Nov 11, 2018
MannieA:

mind ur business... mtchewww.....trash
Olosho
Re: Ugandan Girl Commits Suicide After Father Caught Her Having Sex On His Bed by MannieA(f): 9:36pm On Nov 11, 2018
Bloooody:

Olosho

you are very stupid... goat...olosho kee u dere...seems u Bleep 'em a lot .and it's wat will kill you.... animal
Re: Ugandan Girl Commits Suicide After Father Caught Her Having Sex On His Bed by iamrealdeji(m): 7:18am On Nov 12, 2018
Gangster1ms:
Ordinary sex?
Why do we Africans take sex too serious?
I pray your 16 year old daughter gets bleeped on your bed someday too,amen
Re: Ugandan Girl Commits Suicide After Father Caught Her Having Sex On His Bed by CEOZionDataEnt: 8:16am On Nov 12, 2018
All I see here is bad relationship between father and daughter. D girl must have thought the dad was gonna kill her anyway, or make her life a living hell. He should have tried to assure her in a way that no matter what he loves her
Re: Ugandan Girl Commits Suicide After Father Caught Her Having Sex On His Bed by Bloooody(m): 9:49am On Nov 12, 2018
MannieA:

you are very stupid... goat...olosho kee u dere...seems u Bleep 'em a lot .and it's wat will kill you.... animal
I only Fvck with real women not bishes like you whose toto Don slack
Re: Ugandan Girl Commits Suicide After Father Caught Her Having Sex On His Bed by Gangster1ms: 9:53am On Nov 12, 2018
iamrealdeji:
I pray your 16 year old daughter gets bleeped on your bed someday too,amen
Hypocrite go and sleep.. u sef dey eye and fvck other pples daughters.
Re: Ugandan Girl Commits Suicide After Father Caught Her Having Sex On His Bed by MannieA(f): 10:38am On Nov 12, 2018
Bloooody:

I only Fvck with real women not bishes like you whose toto Don slack

looooolllll ..... u only Bleep with real bishesmugu!!.shut the fuuucckk up....who fucking cares....4inched dick dumb thing
Re: Ugandan Girl Commits Suicide After Father Caught Her Having Sex On His Bed by OgbonoThief(m): 9:57pm On Nov 12, 2018
grin
AngelicBeing:
Una go kill person with laugh for Nairaland.com, your username name cracked my ribs, Hian, ogbonothief, egusithief, vegetablesthief, bangathief, chai grin

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Girl Commits Suicide After Father Caught Her Having Sex On His Bed by Phelix111(m): 5:49pm On May 17, 2019
charliboy654:

And this is the best u could say

Imagine she's your daughter...
Re: Ugandan Girl Commits Suicide After Father Caught Her Having Sex On His Bed by Nobody: 11:38pm On May 17, 2019
Phelix111:

Imagine she's your daughter...
So na to kill her because she had premarital sex?
Re: Ugandan Girl Commits Suicide After Father Caught Her Having Sex On His Bed by Rawhumper(m): 6:05pm On Aug 20, 2020
The man should be investigated, two things gave him away his alibi that he was not at home when the girl committed suicide and his wordings when he wailed.....if you are not gifted you may not understand.

PrettyGist:
A 16-year-old girl has committed suicide after her father caught her making love to her boyfriend in her father’s bedroom.

The incident is reported to have happened in Kasenge, Kyengera town council in Uganda. Kiraka Mugisha, the father of the deceased, is reported to have returned home one afternoon and found his daughter Kemigisha having sex with her boyfriend on his bed.

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/girl-commits-suicide-father-caught-sex-bed

Re: Ugandan Girl Commits Suicide After Father Caught Her Having Sex On His Bed by Rawhumper(m): 6:08pm On Aug 20, 2020
She was killed by the father, i hope their police saw what i saw.

Trust Americans,wish it happened there, you see how the man will be arrested sooner or later.

He couldnt bear both the shame and insult the girl committed.

Suicide was a cover up and many fell for it.

MannieA:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Christian Obumseli: Parents Of Onlyfans Model Who Killed Boyfriend Arrested / Dismembered Body Of A Young Woman Found Dumped In Kubwa, Abuja (Graphic Photos) / Decomposed Body Of Missing 23-Year-Old SA Lady Found Buried In Shallow Grave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.