Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,528 members, 7,826,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Angel Investors Needed On Great Tv Idea "mobile cinema" - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Angel Investors Needed On Great Tv Idea "mobile cinema" (791 Views)

The Great Tv Series / Great Tv / Man Enters Cinema With Fufu And Soup To Watch Black Panther! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angel Investors Needed On Great Tv Idea "mobile cinema" by Fm007: 9:27am On Nov 11, 2018
My nic is fm007z, a movie innovative screenplay writer. Over the years have been willing to come up with a unique techniques to enrich filmmakers as a whole, but theirs a glitch on my mind thats always projecting the fear of unknown, am actually talking about the nigeria movie piracy but i never gave up cuz i believe strongly in achieving what i have passion for, and as you read this along, be it filmmaker/ investor, i want to assure you that the good news is here. Have finally found a kill n dry solution to movie production piracy, and this solution will silence movie pirate naturally. I know by now so many people would have been thinking hows that possible.
The first question we should be asking ourself is how did piracy come to play? Some said its due to economy problem, purchasing power etc
From just a film produced by a producer in hollywood his/her life will never remain the same positively, so why are we working and putting up all our hard earn effort on a mind job that will earn us stipend?
countless good numbers of producer/director/actors an crew can't even boast of 200 thousand naira in their savings account. Even the marketers are not helping matters instead they keep burning film on VCD which gave pirate the power to burn 4film on DVD, knowing too well that VCD storage capability its not more that 500mb while DVD its about 5gig. Hav u ever noticed the picture quality of nigeria film u watched on VCD and that same film on cable tv, theirs a huge different in it cuz cable tv aired raw content while we watched COMPRESSED content with poor graphics and sound (NO MATTER HOW BAD A STORY OR PLOT OF A MOVIE IS, THE PICTURE QUALITY STILL ATTRACT THE AUDIENCE)
How do hollywood movies breaks the box office?
Cinema,good quality content and a working hooked TRAILER to attract the audience.
Finally am using this medium to call the attention of investors and likes mind to invest on my tv idea that will liberate african film industry taged MOBILE CINEMA.
My name is adesanya oluwafemi (screenplay writer/cinematographer in making/director in making/ screenplay treatment writer/ book Author)
the following are my contact: watsapp 08066366184,Femiemma007@gmail.com
Re: Angel Investors Needed On Great Tv Idea "mobile cinema" by Fm007: 1:49pm On Nov 15, 2018
Still open to investors
Re: Angel Investors Needed On Great Tv Idea "mobile cinema" by Fm007: 7:29pm On Nov 17, 2018
Let bring it to live
Re: Angel Investors Needed On Great Tv Idea "mobile cinema" by Fm007: 8:34am On Dec 25, 2018
Merry xmas
Re: Angel Investors Needed On Great Tv Idea "mobile cinema" by Sta123: 7:31am On Dec 28, 2018
cool
Re: Angel Investors Needed On Great Tv Idea "mobile cinema" by Fm007: 11:34am On Feb 04, 2019
Still open with business plan
Re: Angel Investors Needed On Great Tv Idea "mobile cinema" by Fm007: 10:27am On Apr 09, 2019
Still open
Re: Angel Investors Needed On Great Tv Idea "mobile cinema" by Fm007: 10:54am On May 16, 2019
Still ppen
Re: Angel Investors Needed On Great Tv Idea "mobile cinema" by ponti93(m): 4:32pm On May 16, 2019
@op, plenty grammar, no content... You didnt say anything about your mobile cinema... Not even a 5 line summary... Or did you come to talk about nollywood marketers and piracy
Re: Angel Investors Needed On Great Tv Idea "mobile cinema" by Fm007: 7:01pm On Mar 01, 2021
Still open

(1) (Reply)

Which Movie Can You Watch Over And Over Again / 2019 Movies Worth Seeing / How To Vote For Tacha Bbnaija Housemate Free Via Online, Gotv App, Dstv App Sms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.