Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,457 members, 7,819,668 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

THE REBORGE Episode 5 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / THE REBORGE Episode 5 (284 Views)

Until I Met You - Episode 5 / Pastor's Second Wife - Episode 5 / The Man I Married - Episode 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

THE REBORGE Episode 5 by LBmujuni3(f): 10:29am On Nov 11, 2018
THE REBORGE
Luann's POV

"Honey ! I think I need to go to the hospital! Lu , can't be redeemed!! I was just trying to courteously reason with her but she leaped at me like a crazy animal! I didn't except her to be this vindictive!" She said cowering to Xander's arms. Xander leaped at me dragged me from the sitting room through the verandah down the stairs without giving a thought about my kicking, he used tremendous effort to roar at the gate man to open the gate. Sage was following behind with her smug face and her mouth curled up in disdain and anger.
He open the small gate and cast me out in my grimy despair and disorderly fit.
I tried to hold onto the gate with astronomical efforts but he slammed the gate on my fingers breaking them. I shrieked and fall down on the muddy ground, I bulged with surprise at such eerily behavior and no one came to my aid.when I looked up after some time,the gate was closed, I used all the energy I could gather and banged on the gate demanding my son but alas.my heart wrenched with pain and fury. My magnanimity and altruism has compromised me to such demise.i banged on the gate for several hours and eventually fainted. I was awaken by the brawl around me and a stench of rotting garbage. I wasn't at out the gate at home anymore, I blankly look around and noticed some dark silhouettes. Agitated voices overlapping, they weren't audible enough. I try to move but my hands were numb and I couldn't feel my legs. I grunted and the voices abruptly stopped turning to my direction! I heard feet steps approaching and I remained still with eyes closed. Impetuously sniffed and lightly patted on the other person and said; " Stop being paranoid you pussycat!"
It was a husky deprecated voice. I got the chills and wondered how I ended up here and here where? The other person coughed and cleared his throat.
"Seriously! When did you say this person will arrive? I have a date and ....." He said but the one with the husky voice hushed him to shut it.

(1) (Reply)

Unique Personality] KOKUN FOUNDATION / Thermostat / Quality Writer Needed Urgently.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.