Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

THE REBORGE Episode 7 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / THE REBORGE Episode 7 (278 Views)

WANTED Episode 7 / POISONED LOVE- Episode 7-9 / Pastor's Second Wife - Episode 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

THE REBORGE Episode 7 by LBmujuni3(f): 10:51am On Nov 11, 2018
THE REBORGE
Luann's POV

The animosity colored in her eyes as she spat out those vicious words. I was in an incredulous shock that my lips twitched in sheer anger. This monstrous side of my own mother and sister I had never seen! She was also understanding and caring to me as far as I can recall! I was it my own delusional and denial? This cruelty is astronomical.
The mother and daughter diabolical smiles on their faces were eerily similar,
"You know my life would have been mundane and mirthless without a clown like you dear sister! " Sage said this pulling the maid who had my son to her side and grabbed my son like a rugged doll. And surprisingly Xavier didn't wail in pain or rejection. he never liked Sage , Everytime she would approach him he would crawl away crying. I tried to move again but nothing moved, I was numb everywhere.
" Lemme guess! You can't move!" She asked and pretended to gasp.
" Oh dear! You most definitely won't move ! I can now smother you to death without interruptions. do u know how many times I have tried to put u in harm's way but somehow you leap out of my grasp !" She said her vicious streak surfacing largely. In that minute sage's phone chimed , she bulged with surprise and twirled her finger to signal her mother and James to wrap it up,she handed the baby to mother who grumbled discontentedly . She cocked her head and she said that she is deprecated by persistent indulgence. She dropped my son without any warning. I tried to scream but nothing came out just a silent squeal. I felt my soul leave my body! My heart leaped with depravity and despair. I tried to cry but the anger and sob was choking me. I just stared at my son vacantly and he didn't produce any sound!. I started to feel coldness engulfing my heart and soul. I felt like I had reached the realm of total darkness. I gulped my saliva to welcome my nigh end ,I tried again to stretch and at least hold my son but alas. I looked up and glared at mother who in turn cackled like a witch .

(1) (Reply)

Badagry, What Doeth Thou? / Love In A Time Of Secession(drama) / Think Positive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.