Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,014 members, 7,825,184 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

VP: Peter Obi Vs Yemi Osinbajo. Head To Head, Analysis, Stats, Port Folio, Etc - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VP: Peter Obi Vs Yemi Osinbajo. Head To Head, Analysis, Stats, Port Folio, Etc (4661 Views)

Why Yemi Osinbajo , Head Of NEC Should Also Be Arrested / FACT CHECK: Is Osinbajo Head Of Fg’s Economic Management Team? / Peter Obi Vs Tinubu's Educational Qualifications (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VP: Peter Obi Vs Yemi Osinbajo. Head To Head, Analysis, Stats, Port Folio, Etc by Ovamboland(m): 6:18pm On Nov 11, 2018
lowgeorge:
Adebola... I'm very much disappointed in you.... Nd you will kill the joy of exposite information that you suppose to post with decorum instead you can't use your head for once even when u re a educated idiot...
1 question for you is.. Why should such self acclaimed legal luminary serve or continue to serve happily under a despotic, demonic, and stupid administration of this present dispensation... Osibanjo's principal though a democratically elected office holder, he his a popular law breaker.. Who flout court orders at whim nd who time nd time again have been seen to be someone who knows nothing about governance... Tell me 1 simple tin buhari can do.. That should make osibanjo serve under his administration for another term... M nt surprised at all.. Cos I knw my pple... We re just educated idiots.. Our means of livelihood is always in the hand of this useless abokis cheered on by out useless nd spineless Yoruba intelligentsia.. It's just a pity... Walahi...

Another thing Buhari doesn't know how to do is looking public funds to create businesses. It's surely a strange thing in Nigeria to occupy all the offices Buhari has much more than Atiku and not turn to a government contractor, oil magnate or bank board chairman.
Re: VP: Peter Obi Vs Yemi Osinbajo. Head To Head, Analysis, Stats, Port Folio, Etc by supereagle(m): 6:24pm On Nov 11, 2018
PYO
Re: VP: Peter Obi Vs Yemi Osinbajo. Head To Head, Analysis, Stats, Port Folio, Etc by otipoju(m): 6:36pm On Nov 11, 2018
UgwuAghachi:

Oya come let me school you father. All these Anambra people that are Bini and Igala descendants should not be talking when an Amadi is talking

Do you know the difference between MSC and MBA at all. OSU Anambra?

An MBA and an MSC are both 'Master' level qualifications. The key difference is that an MSc is for fresh graduates or those trying to improve their chances on the labour market while the MBA is for busy business executives who already have their leg dipped in the business world and hence the the MBA is acquired in a shorter time.

Oga keep Kwayet.

MBA is for ANYBODY.
Its a Masters in Business Administration.

Top level Management MBAs are usually clearly defined as EXECUTIVE MBA tailored for the sort of decisions they make.

MBA or MSc in UK is usually done in one year.
MBA or MSc in USA is usually done in 2 years.
Re: VP: Peter Obi Vs Yemi Osinbajo. Head To Head, Analysis, Stats, Port Folio, Etc by RTSC: 6:37pm On Nov 11, 2018
jesmond3945:
You see why the southern part of nigeria is the most foolish ever. You see why the north will continue to rule because the two major tribes in the south are divided. I want to ask is it osibanjo and obi that are contesting to be president? How is the choice of running mate equal to how your region enjoys democratic dividends? What has osibanjo done for yourubas and what has obi done for igbos? Don't you see this is a divide and rule strategy employed by northerners to continue to rule? God forbid.
As far am concerned, i can never vote a yoruba candidate.

I didn't care before, but i care now.
Re: VP: Peter Obi Vs Yemi Osinbajo. Head To Head, Analysis, Stats, Port Folio, Etc by jesmond3945: 7:21pm On Nov 11, 2018
RTSC:

As far am concerned, i can never vote a yoruba candidate.

I didn't care before, but i care now.
why are you being tribalistic? I am an igbo like you.
Re: VP: Peter Obi Vs Yemi Osinbajo. Head To Head, Analysis, Stats, Port Folio, Etc by imaeruaka: 8:29pm On Nov 11, 2018
Check this out to see reasons why wizkid can't be compared to davido.

https://www.millitime.com/7-reasons-why-davido-seems-better-than-wizkid/?wpam_id=7

Re: VP: Peter Obi Vs Yemi Osinbajo. Head To Head, Analysis, Stats, Port Folio, Etc by UgwuAghachi: 8:39pm On Nov 11, 2018
cola:

LOL!

This is manifest error or confidence in ignorance!
M.Sc is for fresh graduate whole MBA is for busy people.

MBA are shorter than M.Sc because it's for busy people. cheesy

Now listen and learn!
MBA is a professional qualification whether you're fresh or stale. M.Sc is an academic degree that leads to a PhD and further research preoccupation.

You are a fool and that's not even an insult to someone like you

1. MBA and MSC are both Masters level qualifications, if you don't know that then we shouldn't be having this convo at all

2. If you knew how costly MBA is, you'll know that most unemployed graduates or freshly employed graduates can't afford it

3. MBA is the one most business executives and people with careers go for and one of the reasons is because it isn't time demanding, that coupled with the fact it gives them a professional edge
Re: VP: Peter Obi Vs Yemi Osinbajo. Head To Head, Analysis, Stats, Port Folio, Etc by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:42pm On Nov 11, 2018
UgwuAghachi:
ECONOMIC QUALIFICATION

PETER OBI

Peter Obi is a seasoned businessman and venture capitalist. He is the majority share holder of Fidelity bank, Hero beer, Next chain of supermarkets among other multi billion naira businesses. Here is a list

Former Chairman: Board of Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)

· Former Chairman: Fidelity Bank Plc.

· Former Chairman: Guardian Express Mortgage Bank, Ltd.

· Former Chairman: Future Views Securities, Ltd.

· Former Chairman: Paymaster Nigeria Plc.

· Former Chairman: Next International (Nigeria) Ltd

· Former Director: Guardian Express Bank Plc.

· Former Director: Chams Nigeria Plc.

· Former Director: Emerging Capital Ltd

· Former Director: Card Centre Plc

YEMI OSINBAJO

Yemi Osinbajo is an Academic and has little to no notable economic background. Anyway he is the

. Former Chairman, Board of Trustees (BOT) of Redeemer's University
Anyway undecided cheesy grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: VP: Peter Obi Vs Yemi Osinbajo. Head To Head, Analysis, Stats, Port Folio, Etc by RTSC: 8:58pm On Nov 11, 2018
jesmond3945:
why are you being tribalistic? I am an igbo like you.
How is your business my business?
Re: VP: Peter Obi Vs Yemi Osinbajo. Head To Head, Analysis, Stats, Port Folio, Etc by stealthtiger(m): 9:01pm On Nov 11, 2018
UgwuAghachi:

You are a fool and that's not even an insult to someone like you

1. MBA and MSC are both Masters level qualifications, if you don't know that then we shouldn't be having this convo at all

2. If you knew how costly MBA is, you'll know that most unemployed graduates or freshly employed graduates can't afford it

3. MBA is the one most business executives and people with careers go for and one of the reasons is because it isn't time demanding, that coupled with the fact it gives them a professional edge
House, please ignore this person.
Re: VP: Peter Obi Vs Yemi Osinbajo. Head To Head, Analysis, Stats, Port Folio, Etc by jesmond3945: 9:18pm On Nov 11, 2018
RTSC:

How is your business my business?
yes because this country is going bonkers through useless tribalism.
Re: VP: Peter Obi Vs Yemi Osinbajo. Head To Head, Analysis, Stats, Port Folio, Etc by UgwuAghachi: 9:33pm On Nov 11, 2018
stealthtiger:

House, please ignore this person.

Re: VP: Peter Obi Vs Yemi Osinbajo. Head To Head, Analysis, Stats, Port Folio, Etc by Jaaguar(m): 1:04pm On Apr 28, 2019
Ovamboland:

Chai!

This is intimidating, comparing this to obis cv is an insult to Osinbajo

This Nigerian prisons nawaoo!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Saraki Wins Kwara Central, Retains His Seat / APC Senator Turned Back From US Embassy With Visa Application Rejected / City Of Cities; Akwa Ibom Kingdom Set To Decogest Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.