Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,372 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

What Killed Chukwuma Onuekwusi In May 2017 ( Channelstv Aso Rock Correspondant) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Killed Chukwuma Onuekwusi In May 2017 ( Channelstv Aso Rock Correspondant) (1782 Views)

Unknown Gunmen Abduct Channelstv Reporter In Port-harcourt / Peter Obi And Datti Baba-Ahmed ChannelsTV Interview (Live) / Adesina Pictures With Trump Taken In May, 2017 With Osibanjo Present (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Killed Chukwuma Onuekwusi In May 2017 ( Channelstv Aso Rock Correspondant) by zeromeridian: 12:12pm On Nov 11, 2018

Channels Television today, May 23 lost its State House Correspondent, Chukwuma Onuekwusi.

Onuekwusi passed on to the great beyond at a private hospital in Abuja after battling an undisclosed ailment.

Below are a few things you should know about the late reporter;

1.) Onuekwusi died at the age of 55.

2.) He has a diploma in Mass Communication (Radio/TV Broadcasting) from the University of Nigeria Nsukka(UNN).

3.) Prior to his move to Channels TV in 1998, he worked in Imo Broadcasting Corporation, Owerri, the Imo State Capital.

4.) He covered several beats before he was seconded to the Presidential Villa.

5.) The late correspondent attended Journalism courses both in Nigera and the British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC).

6.) His reporting style and experience got him nominated for the Nigeria Merit Awards in 2001.

7.) Lastly, he is survived by a wife and children.
Chukwuma and his family

Questions are now coming out as what lead to his death. Channels TV Reporter who covers presidential Villa before his death.
what did he see or know.

Delegiwa Died for trying to expose what he saw and knew.

Things did not add up as to what killed Chukwuma Onuekwusi
http://www.nigerianmonitor.com/chukwuma-onuekwusi-wikipediachukwuma-onuekwusi-biographychukwuma-onuekwusi-wikipediachannels-tv-state-house-correspondent-dies/
https://www.channelstv.com/2017/07/15/photos-channels-tvs-chuwkuma-onuekwusi-buried-amid-tributes/

Re: What Killed Chukwuma Onuekwusi In May 2017 ( Channelstv Aso Rock Correspondant) by friendlyadvice: 12:19pm On Nov 11, 2018
zeromeridian:

Questions are now coming out as what lead to his death. Channels TV Reporter who covers presidential Villa before his death.
what did he see or know.

Delegiwa Died for trying to expose what he saw and knew.

Things did not add up as to what killed Chukwuma Onuekwusi
Ehn go ask your papa na

1 Like

Re: What Killed Chukwuma Onuekwusi In May 2017 ( Channelstv Aso Rock Correspondant) by OMNIVIRUS(m): 12:27pm On Nov 11, 2018
Conspiracy theorist at it again

Make it a season film na

1 Like

Re: What Killed Chukwuma Onuekwusi In May 2017 ( Channelstv Aso Rock Correspondant) by DaniDani(m): 12:34pm On Nov 11, 2018
More revelations are coming up. I don't like Nnamdi Kalu as a person as I see him to be hell bent in setting the country ablaze with his careless broadcast but I am tempted to believe his insinuations as Chronicles of events seems to be in tandem with his assertions.

6 Likes

Re: What Killed Chukwuma Onuekwusi In May 2017 ( Channelstv Aso Rock Correspondant) by zeromeridian: 12:42pm On Nov 11, 2018
OMNIVIRUS:
Conspiracy theorist at it again

Make it a season film na
we are picking up pieces of parts to put them together. i think things are adding up

4 Likes

Re: What Killed Chukwuma Onuekwusi In May 2017 ( Channelstv Aso Rock Correspondant) by IPOBrep: 1:04pm On Nov 11, 2018
Bro stay safe and be careful.

I have received a warnng call from an anonymous person. How he got my digits is alien to me.

Just be careful

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Killed Chukwuma Onuekwusi In May 2017 ( Channelstv Aso Rock Correspondant) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 11, 2018
IPOBrep:

I have received a warnng call from an anonymous person. How he got my digits is alien to me.

Just be careful
How? shocked

Why? What happened?

2 Likes

Re: What Killed Chukwuma Onuekwusi In May 2017 ( Channelstv Aso Rock Correspondant) by batstan(m): 2:41pm On Nov 11, 2018
IPOBrep:

Just be careful
Why the lies?

1 Like

Re: What Killed Chukwuma Onuekwusi In May 2017 ( Channelstv Aso Rock Correspondant) by Kennedy94(m): 2:44pm On Nov 11, 2018
ok oo
Re: What Killed Chukwuma Onuekwusi In May 2017 ( Channelstv Aso Rock Correspondant) by 9jaArea: 3:37pm On Nov 11, 2018
The funniest thing about Igbos is that they lie to themselves, those been lied to know it's not true but still believe it.

1 Like

Re: What Killed Chukwuma Onuekwusi In May 2017 ( Channelstv Aso Rock Correspondant) by zeromeridian: 12:59pm On Nov 12, 2018
9jaArea:
The funniest thing about Igbos is that they lie to themselves, those been lied to know it's not true but still believe it.
Your Brother FKK is bold enough to see reasons with the reality
Re: What Killed Chukwuma Onuekwusi In May 2017 ( Channelstv Aso Rock Correspondant) by Nemesis001: 1:22pm On Nov 12, 2018
9jaArea:
And the funniest thing about you is that you normally go about crying and wailing on their threads.
Re: What Killed Chukwuma Onuekwusi In May 2017 ( Channelstv Aso Rock Correspondant) by zeromeridian: 1:40pm On Nov 12, 2018
we need to unravel the circumstances under which the reporter suddenly died

(1) (Reply)

Selling Jibril Of Sudan Theory: The Height Of Hawking Idiotic Imbecility / Breaking :2019 Predicted Result For Presidential Election / APPOINTMENTS: Buhari Favoured South More Than North – Records

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.