Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,793 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

200 Giveaway Grammarly Premium Accounts - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 200 Giveaway Grammarly Premium Accounts (475 Views)

Grammarly Premium / Fresh Grammarly Premium Accounts Now Available / Get Your GRAMMARLY Premium Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

200 Giveaway Grammarly Premium Accounts by loricara: 1:31pm On Nov 11, 2018
https://www.talekiss.com/2018/11/100-free-grammerly-premium-accounts.html?m=1

Grammarly can help point out areas of weakness in your writing and give you the talking points you need to get constructive feedback from your teachers and tutors. It also helps reinforce the importance of revision and editing in the writing process.

Grammarly can help you teach what you never learned in your school, and can ensure that mistake-free and proper grammar before you send out the important document

Grammarly can help you teach what you never learned in your school, and can ensure that mistake-free and proper grammar before you send out the important documents. After using it myself for enough time, I find its browser add-ons a perfect tool to write online.

I’ve used Grammarly Premium personally and I recommend it. Here’s why.
When I evaluate Grammarly Premium, I prefer to look at it as a
writing enhancement platform and not just a word checker. Spell check (or word check) is only one of the many functions that Grammarly Premium has to offer.
Let’s evaluate the platform based on two main criteria. Accuracy and ease of use. Accuracy being how well the platform identifies mistakes in grammar/spelling, etc. Ease of use being how well users can integrate the platform into their everyday workflow.
Let's talk about the effectiveness of Grammarly at fulfilling its core function of doing Grammar checks by first throwing at it some scenarios of poorly structured sentences. For these tests, I will be using Grammarly for Microsoft Office to do the check.
After you install Grammarly into Microsoft Word, the app presents itself in a very handy form in the top main menu bar, and you will be able to enable/disable the app with a simple click of the button.
As you can see from the following screenshot, Grammarly has no problem identifying contextual spelling, grammar and punctuation mistakes in my first three paragraphs for this article in an instant.
Each mistake pointed out also comes with a suggested correction to it. Additional options for further explanation, adding to a dictionary or ignoring the mistake are also available.
Grammarly Premium comes with advanced checks, plagiarism features, and customized checks for different document types. This upgrade will be well worth it for people who are writing important documents such as graded papers or business emails.
Upgrading to Grammarly Premium unlocks checking for advanced issues such as preposition at the end of a sentence, or when you use an unclear antecedent in your sentences.
Having the premium features will give you an even better peace of mind and more confidence with your work.
What makes using Grammarly so much more compelling as compared to Microsoft Word's inbuilt spell and grammar checker? Grammarly explains to you the nature and reason for the errors highlighted in a well-laid out and easy to understand manner.
These explanations allow you to learn from your mistakes literally and improve your command of the language effectively. In comparison, Microsoft Word simply underlines your text in red and gives you some correction suggestions - with zero or little explanation of the error highlighted.
This method results in a situation where users simply find themselves wondering if they should trust the checker and correct the mistake or simply right-click, and "ignore" the mistake made.
Also, did I mention how satisfying it feels to one click on the individual error after you have read the explanation to correct the mistake instantaneously? It feels like you are striking off something off a task list one by one while learning more about grammar and the language at the same time.
One of the things that come to your mind now is probably this - do I have to write everything in Microsoft Word to make use of Grammarly checks?
No. In fact, Grammarly positions itself first as an extension app for Google Chrome, which you can install, and it starts checking every sentence that you type when you browse on Chrome. How convenient! Check out the various scenarios below.

get it through YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l97q2t3fP_o
get it from https://www.talekiss.com/2018/11/100-free-grammerly-premium-accounts.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Direct entry Into Pharmacy / WAEC GCE Timetable Jan/feb 2019 Is Out | Check Here / Nigeria Gets Four New Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.