Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,442 members, 7,853,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 08:01 AM

Poisonous Version Of Theism - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Poisonous Version Of Theism (190 Views)

What's The Essence Of Theism? / When Sexual Pleasure Becomes Poisonous / Which Is The Default Position? Atheism Or Theism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Poisonous Version Of Theism by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:29pm On Nov 11, 2018
Words of Comfort: Poisonous version of theism.

"I am making my point because those like Ray Comfort are harming the world with their poisonous version of theism. Most theists are normal decent people and I do not care what they choose to believe as long as they do not harm others. Unfortunately Ray is causing harm and willfully so." Patricia Bentley-Ivens

It is people like you who are giving me a huge platform for my message. Atheists make video clips that rip into me-some of which have had hundreds of thousands of views (one has had over a million). So atheists converge onto this site, watch our movies--giving them millions of views, talk about them, interview me on their programs, and enlarge the reach of my message. You have been here for years keeping this page alive. Why don't you do what some sensible atheists strongly suggest--go away and leave me alone. But you won't because this is your life.

Atheism is a dead and boring lifestyle. Atheist sites are bored atheists who talk with other bored atheists about what they don't believe in. This was summed up recently when I arrived to preach at Huntington Beach one Saturday. The leader of an atheist group who were protesting about God not existing, came over and said, "I'm pleased you are here. It's boring without you." Despite this, I'm pleased you are here, because my hope is that you will one day repent and trust in Jesus. Then you will have a reason to exist--to reach other Hell-bound sinners such as we once were, with the gospel of everlasting life. Photo: [Source] http://www.onthebox.us/…/words-of-comfort-poisonous-version…

https://www.facebook.com/official.Ray.Comfort 11 November 2014 at 17:38 ·

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

If Jesus Was A Nairalander. / The Sacrifice Of Thanksgiving (2) / Seeds Of Destiny By Dr.paul Enenche Nov 21st.2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.