Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,029 members, 7,956,822 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:59 PM

The Truth About The Confusion In The Camp Of APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Truth About The Confusion In The Camp Of APC (396 Views)

Nigeria Army Invade The Camp Of Biafra Chief Of Staff ,recover Hilux And Weapons / Terrorists Eliminated As Military Bombard Camp Of ISWAP Leader, Fiya Yuram / This News Just brought fear to the camp of PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Truth About The Confusion In The Camp Of APC by Quorax: 4:48pm On Nov 11, 2018
Every week, we read about one unsettling trouble or the other in the camp of APC and we wonder why it is never ending as it is getting worse.

Here is the truth, there is a lot of prayers going on in this country against the current government. They are up against super natural forces but they don't know it yet.

I wouldn't want to mention names but I attended the church of a prominent pastor late last month where 90% of the prayer points raised was against the evils going in the country, from the killing in the middle belt, to propaganda and other evil vices. It was clear in summary that everybody involve in the current problems in the country will be met with confusion in their midst.

While it was still going on, I told my friend Buhari is gonna and that Sunday service will repeat same. He attended Sunday service , which I didn't and he told me that what we saw on Saturday was just piece of iceberg cos Sunday was even highly spirited in prayers...

The same church will be holding it's yearly program soon and I am sure it will take a new dimension with this crusade!

I am sure that other churches around the country are performing same ritual in their fervent prayers.

APC can continue in their self delusion... They are up against God!

1 Like

Re: The Truth About The Confusion In The Camp Of APC by ZKOSOSO(m): 4:52pm On Nov 11, 2018
Am with you....! Continue
Re: The Truth About The Confusion In The Camp Of APC by StillX10(m): 4:52pm On Nov 11, 2018
That's it OP, our prayers cannot fall to the ground. God is answering the prayers

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About The Confusion In The Camp Of APC by DogmaNation: 5:05pm On Nov 11, 2018
The innocent blood of iPods, middlebelts and the Shiite moslems Buhari sent his stupid military to kill are d ones fighting back. Buhari will never go unpunished.

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About The Confusion In The Camp Of APC by Quorax: 5:07pm On Nov 11, 2018
DogmaNation:
The innocent blood of iPods, middlebelts and the Shiite moslems Buhari sent his stupid military to kill are d ones fighting back. Buhari will never go unpunished.
everything u stated here was mentioned... The major take away is the injustice and killings.

(1) (Reply)

Deadly Squad Acting On ‘orders From Above’ Rushed Atiku, Says PDP / Kwara 2019: Presidential Aide, Other Youths, Move To Reconcile Aggrieved APC Mem / Wise Igbo Won’t Be Fooled On Atiku, Says APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.