Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,643 members, 7,861,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 03:35 AM

My Community Is Now Fully Atikulated - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Community Is Now Fully Atikulated (226 Views)

Bonario Nnags: "IPOB Finally Touched My Community Last Night" / Dele Momodu Dumps President Buhari, Gets Atikulated / Youth Corper Adopts 'Atikulated' As His Name (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Community Is Now Fully Atikulated by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 11, 2018
I live in Edo state, Nigeria and this is about 2019 election..

Elders in my street agree to campaign for Atiku by visiting elders and leaders of other streets and areas..

As I'm talking right now we manage to get to 13 streets and they all agree to vote for Atiku.

On the election day we'll board different buses because they also agree to bring their friends and their friends friends .

It's like mmm but it's for Atiku.

I hope fellow nairalanders do the same.

I'll snap pics on the election day and keep you posted

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Administration’s Prudent Management Of Resources Has Boosted Development / Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Attack Oil Firms, Give Reasons / Lack Of Adequate Amenities : Anambra Corps Members Relocate To Ebonyi And IMO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.