Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,925 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Buhari’s Supporters, Traders’ Association Plan Million-man March For Dec 6 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Supporters, Traders’ Association Plan Million-man March For Dec 6 (327 Views)

Arewa Traders Association For Tinubu & Shettima Inaugurated In Abuja / South-east Amalgamated Market Traders Association Of Nig Visits PMB .PICS. / Buhari Supporters Hold Rally In Ilorin, Demand Saraki's Resignation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari’s Supporters, Traders’ Association Plan Million-man March For Dec 6 by Mysteryque: 5:49pm On Nov 11, 2018
The Grassroots Mobilisers for Buhari and the Abuja chapter of the Arewa Traders’ Association have agreed to mobilise 1.03 million votes for President Muhammadu Buhari in the forthcoming 2019 presidential election.

GMB is a political association saddled with the task of ensuring electoral victory for President Muhammadu Buhari in the 2019 general elections.

The National Chairperson of GMB, Dr. Fatima Goni, who announced this in a statement in Abuja on Sunday, said the agreement was reached at a meeting between the leaderships of the two associations at Kebbi Hotel, Abuja.

She also revealed that the GMB and the traders’ association planned to stage a one million march in support of President Buhari’s candidature in the February 2019 general elections.

Goni, who is popularly referred to as Mama GMB, said the association would soon commence public procession in major streets across the country in support of the candidature of the Buhari/Osinbajo ticket.

She said: “Our campaign strategies include polling to polling mobilisation of voters and continuing sustenance of public enlightenment through media support.

“Our strategies will also use structures across the federation to counter the negative narratives being propagated by retrogressive forces.

“We require your kind understanding and patriotic support, which shall be adequately complemented by our personnel resources to achieve a dynamic result in the monitoring and countering of anti-government propaganda.

“This is the time for all who are deeply concerned about the prospects and challenges of our democratic growth and national progress to rise and be counted on the positive side of history where the Buhari administration has steadfastly striven to place our great country, Nigeria.’’

Goni pledged to forward all the challenges facing members of the association to relevant authorities.

The Chairman, Board of Trustees of the GMB, Umar Farouk, disclosed that the association had intensified efforts to mobilise over 10 million of its members nationwide towards ensuring electoral victory for President Buhari in the presidential election.

Farouk said the GMB was formed in 2014 with the sole aim of promoting President Buhari’s political ambitions as well as good governance.

The chairman, Arewa Traders’ Association, Abuja chapter, Adamu Hassan, disclosed that the association, with membership from 63 market areas in the FCT and environs, voluntarily agreed to join GMB to ensure electoral victory for Buhari in 2019.

“Apart from organising the one million-man march in support of Buhari/Osinbajo ticket on December 6, we are also working towards mobilising about 23 million of our members across the country to vote for Buhari/Osinbajo in 2019.

“We will be doing all this in partnership with the GMB with our little resources because of our love for President Buhari and the achievements of his administration so far,’’ Hassan added.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Supporters, Traders’ Association Plan Million-man March For Dec 6 by Mysteryque: 5:50pm On Nov 11, 2018
Re: Buhari’s Supporters, Traders’ Association Plan Million-man March For Dec 6 by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 11, 2018
cool

I did not send anybody to match for me. I have walked 8km for myself already, I don't want anybody to break that record until I finally leave office. I smell oppositions are at work here!

~ProsidentBuhari
Re: Buhari’s Supporters, Traders’ Association Plan Million-man March For Dec 6 by Mysteryque: 6:12pm On Nov 11, 2018
ProsidentBuhari:
cool

I did not send anybody to match for me. I have walked 8km for myself already, I don't want anybody to break that record until I finally leave office. I smell oppositions are at work here!

~ProsidentBuhari
'

Funny you.
Re: Buhari’s Supporters, Traders’ Association Plan Million-man March For Dec 6 by new2012: 6:13pm On Nov 11, 2018
Nobody will teargassed them, they are government backed.
Re: Buhari’s Supporters, Traders’ Association Plan Million-man March For Dec 6 by FrudstaPresidnt: 6:16pm On Nov 11, 2018
Waste of time. Atiku is the next president of Nigeria. I can bet with my life I swear.

Re: Buhari’s Supporters, Traders’ Association Plan Million-man March For Dec 6 by Nbote(m): 6:21pm On Nov 11, 2018
GMB indeed
Re: Buhari’s Supporters, Traders’ Association Plan Million-man March For Dec 6 by Mysteryque: 6:43pm On Nov 11, 2018
new2012:
Nobody will teargassed them, they are government backed.

No protest should ever have to witness being tear-gassed.
Re: Buhari’s Supporters, Traders’ Association Plan Million-man March For Dec 6 by PassingShot(m): 6:45pm On Nov 11, 2018
This is just to test the microphone. By the time we’re done with PDP in 2109, we will start to hear “no leflendum no erection”.

Atiku will join in singing “Nigeria is a zoo” after his impending defeat as well.
Re: Buhari’s Supporters, Traders’ Association Plan Million-man March For Dec 6 by naijaguy123456(m): 6:45pm On Nov 11, 2018
All are cordially invited including Nnamdi Cownu.
Re: Buhari’s Supporters, Traders’ Association Plan Million-man March For Dec 6 by new2012: 7:18pm On Nov 11, 2018
Mysteryque:

No protest should ever have to witness being tear-gassed.

We've got huge problems in this country. You can't even afford to be neutral because some sects have been paid and a moderator compromised.
Re: Buhari’s Supporters, Traders’ Association Plan Million-man March For Dec 6 by new2012: 7:19pm On Nov 11, 2018
PassingShot:
This is just to test the microphone. By the time we’re done with PDP in 2109, we will start to hear “no leflendum no erection”.

Atiku will join in singing “Nigeria is a zoo” after his impending defeat as well.

.... And you'll gain what?
Live above hate bro

(1) (Reply)

Ekiti Will Never Owe Workers' Salary Again- Govt / MTN To Acquire Banking Licence In Nigeria, Says CEO / Campaign Of Calumny By Akwa Ibom State Government Against Ovong Ita Awak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.