Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,770 members, 7,813,554 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

Rock N' Republic, True Religion And Monarchy Jeans For Sale! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Rock N' Republic, True Religion And Monarchy Jeans For Sale! (4985 Views)

Closet Malfunction: How I Bought And Wore Female Jeans For Months Without Knowin / Fashion Items Or Accessories You cant Wear Due To Yr Religion Or Superstition! / Skirt Or Jeans For A Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rock N' Republic, True Religion And Monarchy Jeans For Sale! by tsupilot: 7:40pm On Jul 22, 2010
Hey fellas. I will be dropping in from Yankee this weekend and I have 16 Rock n Republic Jeans,  6 True Religion Jeans and 7 Monarchy jeans for sale.

They are between size 33 and 38 in different variations. These are all new season items and I will attach a few pictures here. I have about 40 of these and they retail for $240 and above.

My price is N35K if you reserve before hand, N40K when I am on ground. Holla at me by texting replying personally with your phone numbers,

If you find any of these jeans for less than N30K anywhere they are fake or probably stolen. I am not a yahoo boy, so no low ballers or ridiculous pricing.

Got 3 pair of female rock n republic jeans, also got 5 rock and republic sneakers for N20K each. Size 11-12's (Chuck D's),

holla at your boi!!

I have got more pics, add me on facebook. monseur modish

Re: Rock N' Republic, True Religion And Monarchy Jeans For Sale! by pyneapples: 10:44pm On Jul 26, 2010
ADVERTISE and SELL your products and services FREE of charge at whodeybuy.com. It has Massive Integration to over 20 Social networks which triples the number of people viewing your products and services. grin

(1) (Reply)

Can You Date Or Marry Someone With Facial Tribal Marks? / How To Style Palazzo Pants / Earrings: What Types Do You Like?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.