Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Hypocrisy Of The Buhari Supporters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hypocrisy Of The Buhari Supporters (450 Views)

Buhari's Supporters Storm APC Headquarters, Demand Adoption Of Direct Primaries / Buhari Supporters Hold Rally In Ilorin, Demand Saraki's Resignation / Buhari Supporters Clash In Abuja, Exchange Hot Punches (PHOTOS/VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hypocrisy Of The Buhari Supporters by WhyMoD: 6:56pm On Nov 11, 2018
I saw threads where people are talking about migrating to other countries to work. Funny enough I recognized some Buhari supporters there. They're are some of those asking people to bear with Buhari for another 4yrs so that power will come to them.

So after voting Buhari here you want to escape to another man's country abi? What if they voted someone like Buhari and jobs are being lost instead of being created? What job would you have gone there to do?

Anybody who voted Buhari must never be given Visa to another man's country. They must remain in Nigeria and enjoy the change.

6 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy Of The Buhari Supporters by EmekaMD(m): 7:04pm On Nov 11, 2018
They deceive the gullible to bear with Buhari for about 4yrs while they look for ways to escape the country.
Wicked people

3 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy Of The Buhari Supporters by mightyhazell: 7:09pm On Nov 11, 2018
i tire for these ppl. instead of enduring another for years which might even consume u or your loved ones,why not just change the govt, ....to one that will hopefully turn things around

2 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy Of The Buhari Supporters by Roger3D(m): 7:12pm On Nov 11, 2018
WhyMoD:
I saw threads where people are talking about migrating to other countries to work. Funny enough I recognized some Buhari supporters there. They're are some of those asking people to bear with Buhari for another 4yrs so that power will come to them.

So after voting Buhari here you want to escape to another man's country abi? What if they voted someone like Buhari and jobs are being lost instead of being created? What job would you have gone there to do?

Anybody who voted Buhari must never be given Visa to another man's country. They must remain in Nigeria and enjoy the change.
you talk as though you are the Visa officer at the embassies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hypocrisy Of The Buhari Supporters by Stalwert: 7:19pm On Nov 11, 2018
Roger3D:

The guy is villager who knows little of how the world works
Re: Hypocrisy Of The Buhari Supporters by WhyMoD: 7:20pm On Nov 11, 2018
Roger3D:
so you wanna escape? Who are you leaving the change you voted for? Shouldn't you be proud to enjoy the fruit of your labor?

3 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy Of The Buhari Supporters by FrudstaPresidnt: 7:22pm On Nov 11, 2018
WhyMoD:

Please where is the thread bro, I hope that useless Kenya is not there?
Re: Hypocrisy Of The Buhari Supporters by sekundosekundo: 7:23pm On Nov 11, 2018
WhyMoD:
so you wanna escape? Who are you leaving the change you voted for? Shouldn't you be proud to enjoy the fruit of your labor?

Point of correction, Roger3D voted for CHAINge not change.
Re: Hypocrisy Of The Buhari Supporters by deomelo: 7:25pm On Nov 11, 2018
WhyMoD:

Lying ipob, why not cut and paste their names and post it here.

Den don take lies swear for you Igbos..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hypocrisy Of The Buhari Supporters by FrudstaPresidnt: 7:27pm On Nov 11, 2018
deomelo:

Lying ipob, why not cut and paste their names and post it here.

Den don take lies swear for you Igbos..
zombie how u dey

1 Like

Re: Hypocrisy Of The Buhari Supporters by deomelo: 7:33pm On Nov 11, 2018
[s]
FrudstaPresidnt:
zombie how u dey
[/s]

Silly village ipob ZOMBIE calling other people ZOMBIE.

Wonders shall neva end

grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hypocrisy Of The Buhari Supporters by FrudstaPresidnt: 7:36pm On Nov 11, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Wonders shall neva end

Zombie abeg no commit suicide, na only greeting grin

grin grin grin
Re: Hypocrisy Of The Buhari Supporters by deomelo: 7:41pm On Nov 11, 2018
FrudstaPresidnt:
Zombie abeg no commit suicide, na only greeting

Wonders shall neva end

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hypocrisy Of The Buhari Supporters by FrudstaPresidnt: 7:42pm On Nov 11, 2018
deomelo:

Wonders shall neva end

grin grin grin
zombie e dey pain to greet u now grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

‘I Will Not Die Until You Become President’ – Prof Ben Nwabueze Tell Atiku / Oyo State Govt Endorses Ibadan Social Media Festival / They Said The Igbo Man Will Sell Nigeria When He Becomes President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.