Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,676 members, 7,955,488 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:21 AM

18-year-old Girl Bags 40 Years Jail Term For Killing 15-year-old Love Rival - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 18-year-old Girl Bags 40 Years Jail Term For Killing 15-year-old Love Rival (753 Views)

Man Kills His Love Rival In Anambra (Photo) / Yahoo Girl Bags 8-Month Jail Sentence (Photo) / Nigerian Bags A One-year Jail Term For Operating A Fraudulent Facebook Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

18-year-old Girl Bags 40 Years Jail Term For Killing 15-year-old Love Rival by Crimecity: 7:06pm On Nov 11, 2018
An 18-year-old girl Venus Romero Iraheta, who pleaded guilty to killing her love rival Damaris Reyes Rivas who she stabbed thirteen times before slicing off her tattoo and sending it to gang leaders in El Salvador, has bagged a 40 years jail sentence.

The 18-year-old girl who is said to be an MS-13 gang member, reportedly killed her 15-year-old love rival in “revenge” for her
boyfriend’s murder. Venue who was accused of shedding “crocodile tears” in a police interview in Fairfax, Virginia by prosecutors last year, believed that her love rival had a hand in her boyfriend’s murder.

Damaris was murdered after an alleged sting involving others members of the gang believed to be involved in at least 1,300 arrests and known for its extreme violence and funding its activities with drugs, sex trafficking and kidnap in Springfield, Virginia.

The deceased whose corpse was found on the Potomac river near Dumfries, Virginia, was reportedly driven to an abandoned area near the city’s Lake Accotink Park in January, after being told she was going to meet Christian to smoke marijuana.

Venus who confronted her and further forced her to strip and stand in icy water before stabbing her to death, sliced a diamond tattoo symbolising her relationship off the teen’s body, sources close to the case claimed.

Iraheta, whose body shook with grief through much of the hearing, testified that she was remorseful for what she had done. When asked by her attorney to respond to testimonies of the deceased’s mother Maria Reyes going through hell, Iraheta said simply: “She’s probably right.”

“I know I have made the worst mistake of my life,” Iraheta said. “At night, while I’m sleeping I will wake up with these memories. They will come to me full force. I wish I could push them away.”

See more:

https://zenithnaija.com/18-year-old-girl-bags-40-years-jail-term-for-killing-15-year-old-love-rival/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: 18-year-old Girl Bags 40 Years Jail Term For Killing 15-year-old Love Rival by gift2xl: 7:23pm On Nov 11, 2018
Youths never learn from mistakes.
Re: 18-year-old Girl Bags 40 Years Jail Term For Killing 15-year-old Love Rival by willyo(m): 1:45am On Nov 12, 2018
U are now remorseful after taking someone else's life.
The judge was even merciful, the true penalty should had been death by hanging
Re: 18-year-old Girl Bags 40 Years Jail Term For Killing 15-year-old Love Rival by braveboy64(m): 6:48am On Nov 12, 2018
18+40=58 she would have attain her menopause na and the guy will go on
Re: 18-year-old Girl Bags 40 Years Jail Term For Killing 15-year-old Love Rival by danny56: 7:48am On Nov 12, 2018
The way people kill this days ehn... Like it's a normal thing. God help and my family. Don't leave us with the heart of stone please.
Re: 18-year-old Girl Bags 40 Years Jail Term For Killing 15-year-old Love Rival by SolutionMee: 9:09am On Nov 12, 2018
cheesy
This is so unfair and I felt like shedding tears. I'm sobber as am typing because I no longer know what is becoming of the world. I don't know what the world is turning into.
How can an allegedly accused young lady be unjustifiably thrown into a jail just like that. Though she deserves a holding cell but considering her age, that jail time is too lengthy.
She's even older than the deceased. That serves him right. Though age doesn't matter in a relationship but that is exclusive to men alone. They both bargained to be mature in the relationship while his only offence was that he behaved like a boy instead of a man.
This is a big lesson to all men out there.

(1) (Reply)

Young Facebook Slay Queen Dies 1 Week After Accident - Photos / Top Ten Unresolved Murder Cases Involving Top Nigerians / Uniport Psychology Student, Acting Under The Influence, Arrested And Chained

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.