Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,618 members, 7,809,267 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

Sisa Travels And Tours - A Scam Agency. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sisa Travels And Tours - A Scam Agency. (437 Views)

Public Apology To Zidora Travel And Tours And The Whole Company / Vacancies At Excellence Education Travels And Tours Ltd / Front Desk Officer Needed At Ibat Travels And Tours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sisa Travels And Tours - A Scam Agency. by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 11, 2018
Sisa Travels and Tours - A scam agency
Please beware of a new scam system of this travel agency called Sisa Travels and Tours. I fell a victim and I was scammed and duped to the tune of N700,000.
This is how they did it. An advertisement was placed on social media for a job prospect in Canada. I called one of their customer Care to confirm if they really do what was advertised and she gave me an assurance of 110%.She also promised to refund my money if it did not work out. l was initially asked to pay N350,000 which I did. After one month an employment letter was purportedly sent to me from Canada which I was told to sign and returned. I did. Having done this I was again told to deposit another N350,000
Thereafter, I was sent a form to be completed and send back with my CV and other credentials. I later received a mail that I had been booked for biometric at the Canada embassy It was stated in the mail that the biometric appointment takes between two and four weeks to be approved. That was in June this year. Later when no invitation was forthcoming from the embassy for biometric I started calling and sending mails to find out what was happening and also the delay in biometric appointment. Initially, they were trying to calm me down by saying it will come. But later all my calls and email were not acknowledged. On further inquiry I was informed by a customers care that she is a new person and that the person I had the dealing with is no longer in the services of the company. She further told me she was not aware of my previous dealing with them. I was referred to their travel consultant who refused to pick my calls and acknowledge my mails.
They have their operating offices in Lagos and Abuja. Why I'm writing this, is to let the public know of this scam to avoid further duping of innocent citizens and job seekers. They are still in operation and are claiming to be able to help prospective job seekers secure a foreign job. Beware, it's a lie. Do not fall victim to their scam.
Though, my legal person will soon file a petition to the appropriate agency for their prosecution. I have not given up to apprehend them. Beware!

(1) (Reply)

Teachers Wanted / New Jobs Available / Urgent Info

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.