Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,129 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Igbo And Bini Need To Work Together - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo And Bini Need To Work Together (577 Views)

I Don't Have A Political Relationship With Odili, We Don't Work Together - Wike / How The Bini Used And Sold The Igbos As Slaves For Centuries - Reno Omokri / Kanu Called Me, We Have Agreed To Work Together To Oust Buhari - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo And Bini Need To Work Together by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 11, 2018
This present Nigeria is trying to divide us,imagine an igbo guy in asaba claiming south south that he's not igbo..

The Yoruba tried to forced Edo into the Yoruba commonwealth nonsense, thank God it didn't work out..

Their plan is to divide different Edo and igboid clans into different region.

I was against Biafra before but I know the real enemies now.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo And Bini Need To Work Together by tossie101(f): 8:59pm On Nov 11, 2018
After a Yoruba person Don wicked u, ur eyes Don open I guess.

I Dey laff all u south south people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo And Bini Need To Work Together by danwilliams4u(m): 9:58pm On Nov 11, 2018
We Don need the bini people in biafraland,

You will remain with the zoo forever because that is what your elites wanted,

Your destinies and that of your children has been sold to the sokoto caliphate
Re: Igbo And Bini Need To Work Together by EvilMetahuman: 11:06pm On Nov 11, 2018
another rampaging inferiority complex ridden flat head.

*yawnzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

3 Likes

Re: Igbo And Bini Need To Work Together by DogmaNation: 11:30pm On Nov 11, 2018
Edodefender:
This present Nigeria is trying to divide us,imagine an igbo guy in asaba claiming south south that he's not igbo..

The Yoruba tried to forced Edo into the Yoruba commonwealth nonsense, thank God it didn't work out..

I remember you,u have always been against Biafra gringringrin Viva Biafra Viva Freedom!

5 Likes

Re: Igbo And Bini Need To Work Together by Nasafina(f): 12:12am On Nov 12, 2018
I just de laff

1 Like

Re: Igbo And Bini Need To Work Together by Nobody: 12:21am On Nov 12, 2018
The problem and cancer in all of these problems in Nigeria is Yoruba.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo And Bini Need To Work Together by escapefromusa(f): 12:24am On Nov 12, 2018
Edodefender:

2 Likes (Like)

Time registered: November 01, 2018

Time spent online: 14 hours & 19 minutes

Signature: Great son of Bini kingdom

View Edodefender's posts (54) | View Edodefender's topics (15)

Section Most Active In: Politics
Re: Igbo And Bini Need To Work Together by Xander85: 12:27am On Nov 12, 2018
DogmaNation:
I remember you,u have always been against Biafra gringringrin Viva Biafra Viva Freedom!

Hehehehehe grin grin grin

Nothing like a few hard years under a Buhari gov't to help boys start thinking straight! wink

1 Like

Re: Igbo And Bini Need To Work Together by Nobody: 6:15am On Nov 12, 2018
Lol, this yamin boy again parading as edo man. I am a japanese too grin

2 Likes

Re: Igbo And Bini Need To Work Together by reality1010: 6:26am On Nov 12, 2018
Edodefender:

This is a gud thread,d two need to work as one.D Bini ppl has gained nothing since d civil war which they played a vital part massacring d igbo.But at d end they v been abandoned.D Yorubas care for themselves and never care for the Bini ppl while d Huase fulani only use them for dirty jobs.The moment they realize d need to wrk wt d igbos others will value them and they will begin to get their shares in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo And Bini Need To Work Together by braveboy64(m): 6:42am On Nov 12, 2018
if you Don know how to spell tell me

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Makes New Appointments / If Ajimobi Turn To River In 2019, We Will Empty Him With Our Votes-oyo People / Atikulate By Liberty Awesome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.