Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Vote Buhari And Put The Lives Of Your Loved Ones At Risk - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vote Buhari And Put The Lives Of Your Loved Ones At Risk (533 Views)

Kenneth Okonkwo: If South-East Don't Vote Buhari, They Will Be In Wilderness / God Really Blessed Nigerians By Allowing Them Vote Buhari In 2015 – Oshiomhole / "Vote Buhari Out And Vote Who In?" Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vote Buhari And Put The Lives Of Your Loved Ones At Risk by WhyMoD: 9:37pm On Nov 11, 2018
Funny how some people are asking their people to vote Buhari again so they'd get power in 2023. I hope those people would survive it to 2023.

Remember Agatu people of Benue voted for Buhari, Shia Muslims voted for him too.

How many times have the herdsmen burnt and destroyed Olu Falae's farm? What did Buhari did? He asked you to surrender your lands as a condition for peace right?

Now if he could do this now, what about after re-election when he wouldn't need any favors from you again?
Do you think that the cattle colony issue is dead? He's only waiting for another term to push it with full force.

And who even told you Buhari would hand over to Tinubu or Osibanjo? If you're smart enough you'd understand the permutations early. Buhari is handing over to Amechi (should he win again). And El Rufia as the VP.
Tinubu is being relegated again like before after election, and they won't give Osibanjo cos it means Tinubu ruling by proxy.

"If the ears fail to hear, they'll surely go down with the head".

Let tribalism and bigotry becloud your sense of reasoning and the results will come after 2019

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vote Buhari And Put The Lives Of Your Loved Ones At Risk by efighter: 9:43pm On Nov 11, 2018
Only your worthless life and that of your family are at risk. Use your Google and confirm that more lives were lost under Obasanjo/Atikuloot, Yar'dua and Goatluck the drunk ineffectual buffoon. As for the devilish herdsmen, the Thunder that will fire them is coming from North Korea.

1 Like

Re: Vote Buhari And Put The Lives Of Your Loved Ones At Risk by princdebola201(m): 9:50pm On Nov 11, 2018
WhyMoD:
Funny how some people are asking their people to vote Buhari again so they'd get power in 2023. I hope those people would survive it to 2023.

Remember Agatu people of Benue voted for Buhari, Shia Muslims voted for him too.

How many times have the herdsmen burnt and destroyed Olu Falae's farm? What did Buhari did? He asked you to surrender your lands as a condition for peace right?

Now if he could do this now, what about after re-election when he wouldn't need any favors from you again?
Do you think that the cattle colony issue is dead? He's only waiting for another term to push it with full force.

Let tribalism and bigotry becloud your sense of reasoning and the results will come after 2019
it is you and your useless family that re endangered species oloriburuku. thats how u fools were peddling rumours of islamization agenda since 2015 yet nothing like that happened till date.
whether ur useless family vote or not buhari will cleared south west vote and be relected you and ur generation that re endanger specie can dive into lagoon in numbers nigeria will continue to exist with ur worthless souls
Re: Vote Buhari And Put The Lives Of Your Loved Ones At Risk by deomelo: 9:53pm On Nov 11, 2018
I see a pained ipob village ZOMBIE

Relax, smoke some akpu for speedy recovery
Re: Vote Buhari And Put The Lives Of Your Loved Ones At Risk by GoodofNaija: 9:55pm On Nov 11, 2018
We are smarter now!

#Back2Daura is for real!

3 Likes

Re: Vote Buhari And Put The Lives Of Your Loved Ones At Risk by deomelo: 9:58pm On Nov 11, 2018
GoodofNaija:
We are smarter now!

#Back2Daura is for real!

Dreaming is free of charge, so dream on.
Re: Vote Buhari And Put The Lives Of Your Loved Ones At Risk by Roger3D(m): 10:11pm On Nov 11, 2018
WhyMoD:

Village boy I thought you were supposed to be busy denying Buhari supporters Visas at the embassy you control. What happened? You all of a sudden got some spare time?
Re: Vote Buhari And Put The Lives Of Your Loved Ones At Risk by Baawaa(m): 10:37pm On Nov 11, 2018
WhyMoD:

If not Buhari,who else?
Re: Vote Buhari And Put The Lives Of Your Loved Ones At Risk by balraf(m): 11:00pm On Nov 11, 2018
i voted for him in 2015 and i'm enjoying his administration,2019 inshaAllah is sure
Re: Vote Buhari And Put The Lives Of Your Loved Ones At Risk by Boomark(m): 12:24am On Nov 12, 2018
I just hope the Northerners will be wise this time around. Some people people from the southwest don't care about your lives, they only care about their son.. Osibanjo.

If you and your family are wiped out the next minute they don't care. They are not affected and so don't care.

Most people that were shouting PDP looted money are not alive today to see the money recovered which is no where to be found.
Most people that prayed for his recovery are not alive today.

Money is not everything whether looted or recovered. Vote to live not to die

1 Like

Re: Vote Buhari And Put The Lives Of Your Loved Ones At Risk by wickyyolo: 2:22am On Nov 12, 2018
efighter:
Only your worthless life and that of your family are at risk. Use your Google and confirm that more lives were lost under Obasanjo/Atikuloot, Yar'dua and Goatluck the drunk ineffectual buffoon. As for the devilish herdsmen, the Thunder that will fire them is coming from North Korea.

Nah by force to Vote Buhari? Come and carry my pvc
Re: Vote Buhari And Put The Lives Of Your Loved Ones At Risk by WhyMoD: 3:23am On Nov 12, 2018
efighter:
no you're wrong. Lives have been lost more in this regime than anytime in the history of this nation.
It's report that from January to now alone, thousands have been killed.

And stop being emotional dude. It's fact.
Re: Vote Buhari And Put The Lives Of Your Loved Ones At Risk by WhyMoD: 3:24am On Nov 12, 2018
princdebola201:
it is you and your useless family that re endangered species oloriburuku. thats how u fools were peddling rumours of islamization agenda since 2015 yet nothing like that happened till date.
whether ur useless family vote or not buhari will cleared south west vote and be relected you and ur generation that re endanger specie can dive into lagoon in numbers nigeria will continue to exist with ur worthless souls
I hope you live to enjoy the fruits of ur labour should Buhari win again.
Re: Vote Buhari And Put The Lives Of Your Loved Ones At Risk by WhyMoD: 3:24am On Nov 12, 2018
deomelo:
I see a pained ipob village ZOMBIE

Relax, smoke some akpu for speedy recovery

boring
Re: Vote Buhari And Put The Lives Of Your Loved Ones At Risk by WhyMoD: 3:26am On Nov 12, 2018
Roger3D:
Village boy I thought you were supposed to be busy denying Buhari supporters Visas at the embassy you control. What happened? You all of a sudden got some spare time?
your own is even the worst. You want to vote Buhari but you're planning to run away. You don't wanna stay to enjoy the fruits of your labor.
You're never getting any visa again. Call it a curse. It's never happening.
Re: Vote Buhari And Put The Lives Of Your Loved Ones At Risk by WhyMoD: 3:26am On Nov 12, 2018
balraf:
i voted for him in 2015 and i'm enjoying his administration,2019 inshaAllah is sure
oh you are? That's good. I hope you enjoy it more than the Agatu people and the Shia Muslims..
Re: Vote Buhari And Put The Lives Of Your Loved Ones At Risk by sekundosekundo: 5:50am On Nov 12, 2018
princdebola201:

Shut up.

Hope you have donated your land for grazing.

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Promises To Sell NNPC / My Advice To Nigerian Youth As 2019 Election Is Approaching / 2019: Gowon, Kumuyi, Sanwo-olu, Others Hold Prayer Sessions For Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.