Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

Manchester United Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 5th December 2018 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 5th December 2018 (37120 Views)

Luton Vs Arsenal (3 - 4) On 5th December 2023 / Chelsea Vs Leeds ( 3 - 1) On 5th December 2020 / Arsenal Vs Brighton & Hove Albion (1 - 2) on 5th December 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 5th December 2018 by Alphaman007: 8:32am On Dec 06, 2018
[quote author=AAA593 post=73592723][/quote] excuse Facts are there for you to see bro.... We lash una home and away last season... Mourinho have never lost to emery in case you want to bring the "this isn't Wenger's Arsenal" talk..
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 5th December 2018 by Deepfreezer(m): 8:39am On Dec 06, 2018
Vizzy4u:
ummm abeg where sarribal pipu go? grin
you mean sarrishit grin
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 5th December 2018 by sonofanarchy(m): 9:59am On Dec 06, 2018
grin
EbukaHades10:
Totally unrelated but u look like Alex in Modern Family. Maybe my eyes are deceiving me.
grin
EbukaHades10:
Totally unrelated but u look like Alex in Modern Family. Maybe my eyes are deceiving me.
she looks like a baby owl
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 5th December 2018 by cutieme(m): 10:12am On Dec 06, 2018
Reussite:

For a big game like this a draw is the best result for both teams. United maintaining the record of not losing to Arsenal at Old Trafford for 12yrs straight and Gunners ensuring they mark their 13th league game consecutively with no loss. wink
lies! Didn't arsenal beat man united in old Trafford last two season FA cup quarter finals?Welbeeck the scorer.
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 5th December 2018 by EbukaHades10(m): 10:36am On Dec 06, 2018
Mayordanny:

Your proof Mr man. Comparing De gea and Karius
Not comparing the two. What I'm implying is that De Gea has more howlers than Karius and before u run off trying to bring stats(which i don't believe in) rate it on what happens on the pitch.
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 5th December 2018 by EbukaHades10(m): 10:46am On Dec 06, 2018
ERCROSS:

What do you mean by not that good. Abeg give honor to whom it belong. Tell me three keepers better than DE Gea now
No go looseguard o. Them plenty. Joe Hart,Fabianaki,Etheridge,Matt Ryan has more saves than De Gea this season. U have Oblak. Then there's Ter Stegen. Should I go on
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 5th December 2018 by obentenyson(m): 11:41am On Dec 06, 2018
[quote author=dominique post=73588235]Full time
2-2
Arsenal should have taken advantage of Chelsea loss to climb to 3rd, now they're down to fifth sad[/quot

Saturday dey there, Chelsea will be playing man city... at least we at done with the big boys for now..... na to just dey accumulate points with the average teams...

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 5th December 2018 by abduljabbar4(m): 12:18pm On Dec 06, 2018
EbukaHades10:
....and if not for Karius's error in the UCL,Liverpool "might" have won the trophy. De Gea is good but not that good so I don't see what the fuss is about.

Be honest. Do you watch man united matches regularly? Cos even our rivals praise de gea. You are alone man.

btw, Karius was bad even before (and after) the ucl finals
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 5th December 2018 by Allylic(f): 12:18pm On Dec 06, 2018
AAA593:

no be only struggle. I don't know how you guys analyze football. for the record, arsenal has been losing gallantly at old Trafford for the 7 sessions but now that they have salvaged a draw, you're here shouting and representing man utd.
it will take miracle for man utd to defeat arsenal from now on under this new manager. watch how he will flog man utd at Emirates
May God preserve our lives till then..
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 5th December 2018 by Allylic(f): 12:21pm On Dec 06, 2018
Airtimex:

You are good
you too..Good day Sir/Ma...Do have a splendid day..

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 5th December 2018 by Aminat508(f): 1:17pm On Dec 06, 2018
EbukaHades10:
really? Thanks
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 5th December 2018 by EbukaHades10(m): 2:43pm On Dec 06, 2018
abduljabbar4:

Be honest. Do you watch man united matches regularly? Cos even our rivals praise de gea. You are alone man.

btw, Karius was bad even before (and after) the ucl finals
I didn't say De Gea wasn't good but ur quote on Karius b4 and after the UCL is totally false. A keeper that kept the most clean sheets in last season's UCL and u say he was bad? He lost his confidence after the final probably the way De Gea lost his after the WC.
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 5th December 2018 by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 06, 2018
dominique:
Full time
2-2
Arsenal should have taken advantage of Chelsea loss to climb to 3rd, now they're down to fifth sad

arsenal will move one step up by weeekend evening
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 5th December 2018 by Casemiro(m): 3:47pm On Dec 11, 2018
> it is well

gunners try sha

choi shocked big momas garden Iwobi Natural home remedies
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 5th December 2018 by postdigger(m): 9:33am On Jan 01, 2019
AdiscoPele:
Mourinho killed this game with his useless changes. How on earth can a sensible coach remove Rojo for Fellaini? The moment the tall fool got into the game, he killed the intensity of the game and that we saw that usual full game from United.
Pogba should be benched always and I wonder why ylthe useless Mourinho did bring in Mata or Fred who can play with the same intensity.

Mourinho should be sacked as soon as possible.
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 5th December 2018 by ndidibabe(f): 3:40pm On Jan 12, 2019
Andrez123:
Manchester United who have a negative goal difference and lost 3-0 at home to Spurs who Arsenal beat 4-2 on Sunday. Haven't beaten a top 6 team yet this season. Of course Arsenal is better than Man Utd, the Premier league table speaks for itself, Arsenal is 8 points better.
Can you sing a new song...
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 5th December 2018 by Andrez123(m): 12:34am On Jan 13, 2019
ndidibabe:
Can you sing a new song...
Yes I can when Manchester United beats a top 6 team, i wonder why it took u so long to reply that's like a month ago grin Mourinho has long gone, good riddance anyway, Man Utd are playing Spurs later on today, let's see how good the Ole Gunnar Solskjaer revolution is when they come up against a decent team.
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 5th December 2018 by ndidibabe(f): 6:47am On Jan 13, 2019
Andrez123:
Yes I can when Manchester United beats a top 6 team, i wonder why it took u so long to reply that's like a month ago grin Mourinho has long gone, good riddance anyway, Man Utd are playing Spurs later on today, let's see how good the Ole Gunnar Solskjaer revolution is when they come up against a decent team.
OK, let's see. However, this is still a new song.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 5th December 2018 by Andrez123(m): 7:41pm On Jan 13, 2019
ndidibabe:
OK, let's see. However, this is still a new song.
Yeah, Manchester United has finally beaten a top 6 team. I think the 1-0 win over Tottenham was well deserved considering the fact that De Gea made numerous brilliant saves while Tottenham players when the chances came to them were profligate in front of goal. It's not a very convincing performance by Man Utd, it's actually quite similar to a kind of tactical setup and performance that you would have seen from a Mourinho's team playing away to a strong team but a much better performance to when Man Utd lost 3-1 to Liverpool in December.
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 5th December 2018 by ndidibabe(f): 8:26pm On Jan 13, 2019
Andrez123:
Yeah, Manchester United has finally beaten a top 6 team. I think the 1-0 win over Tottenham was well deserved considering the fact that De Gea made numerous brilliant saves while Tottenham players when the chances came to them were profligate in front of goal. It's not a very convincing performance by Man Utd, it's actually quite similar to a kind of tactical setup and performance that you would have seen from a Mourinho's team playing away to a strong team but a much better performance to when Utd lost 3-1 to Liverpool in December.
Well said. However, my argument is that this Manchester United team is better than Arsenal's and will finish ahead of them. Cheers..
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 5th December 2018 by Andrez123(m): 11:36am On Jan 14, 2019
ndidibabe:
Well said. However, my argument is that this Manchester United team is better than Arsenal's and will finish ahead of them. Cheers..
Hahaha I don't think so, Arsenal are in a bit of a rot at the moment but with some injured players coming back especially in the defense, I see the team going on another stretch of unbeaten run soon, Manchester United will not finish above 4th by the end of the season while I see Arsenal finishing 3rd.
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 5th December 2018 by ndidibabe(f): 2:09pm On Jan 14, 2019
Andrez123:
Hahaha I don't think so, Arsenal are in a bit of a rot at the moment but with some injured players coming back especially in the defense, I see the team going on another stretch of unbeaten run soon, Manchester United will not finish above 4th by the end of the season while I see Arsenal finishing 3rd.
Arsenal will end in the 6th position. Mark my word. It will be Liverpool 1st, Man City Second, Chelsea Third, Spurs fourth, United fifth and Arsenal Sixth.
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 5th December 2018 by Andrez123(m): 3:52pm On Jan 14, 2019
ndidibabe:
Arsenal will end in the 6th position. Mark my word. It will be Liverpool 1st, Man City Second, Chelsea Third, Spurs fourth, United fifth and Arsenal Sixth.
Ok then.... We'll see who's right by the end of the season grin
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 5th December 2018 by ndidibabe(f): 11:10pm On Jan 25, 2019
Andrez123:
What do you have to say regarding tonight's match.
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 5th December 2018 by Andrez123(m): 4:06am On Jan 26, 2019
ndidibabe:
What do you have to say regarding tonight's match.
Manchester United got a bit lucky today, I won't go over the top because of Arsenal injuries, poor goalkeeping and defending, any team in the Premier league would have beaten Arsenal with that type of performance, still not convinced with Manchester United, you will understand by February.
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 5th December 2018 by ndidibabe(f): 7:23pm On Feb 03, 2019
Andrez123:
Ok then.... We'll see who's right by the end of the season grin
Gradually, we are seeing. ..
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 5th December 2018 by Andrez123(m): 8:32pm On Feb 03, 2019
ndidibabe:
Gradually, we are seeing. ..
I'm only seeing Manchester United lucky to get 3 points at Leicester. This Manchester United will certainly be playing Europa league next season. There's still a lot of games to play, Manchester United is not good enough to win points that will guarantee their finish in the top 4.
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 5th December 2018 by Andrez123(m): 5:14pm On May 12, 2019
ndidibabe:
Ndidi how far na? I hope you are enjoying Manchester United's final league position in 6th..... I can sing a new song for you now grin Europa League song grin
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 5th December 2018 by ndidibabe(f): 8:49pm On Jun 08, 2019
Andrez123:
Ndidi how far na? I hope you are enjoying Manchester United's final league position in 6th..... I can sing a new song for you now grin Europa League song grin
Lol. Man United was poor really. Arsenal were lucky to be 5th.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 5th December 2018 by Andrez123(m): 9:02pm On Jun 08, 2019
ndidibabe:
Lol. Man United was poor really. Arsenal were lucky to be 5th.
it took u quite a while to reply me grin there's nothing like lucky with Arsenal finishing 5th, both Arsenal and Manchester United were very poor towards the very end of the season but Manchester United was just worse. Couldn't even beat 2 already relagated teams.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Manchester United Vs Leeds (5 - 1 ) On 14th August 2021 / Arsenal Vs Sporting Lisbon Europa League (3 - 5) pens On 16th March 2023 / Leicester City Vs Liverpool (1 - 0) On 28th December 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.