Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Ikeja Bus Terminal Dismantled After It Was Commissioned By Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikeja Bus Terminal Dismantled After It Was Commissioned By Buhari (41823 Views)

Sorry State Of Ikeja Bus Terminal Months After It Was Commissioned By Buhari / Reno Speaks On Video Of Uncompleted Ogwashi-Ukwu Dam PMB said was Commissioned / Behold Longest Flyover In West Africa To Be Commissioned By President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ikeja Bus Terminal Dismantled After It Was Commissioned By Buhari by Nobody: 10:08pm On Nov 11, 2018
The Ikeja bus terminal which was commissioned by President Buhari months ago, has reportedly been dismantled. It was further gathered that buses at Ikeja bus terminal have also been moved out from the area. Here are tweets from Twitter users over the recent development;

https://lailasnews.com/ikeja-bus-terminal-reportedly-dismantled-after-commissioned-by-buhari/

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Ikeja Bus Terminal Dismantled After It Was Commissioned By Buhari by Ufedolove: 10:11pm On Nov 11, 2018
Trump was right after all.

87 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikeja Bus Terminal Dismantled After It Was Commissioned By Buhari by Racoon(m): 10:13pm On Nov 11, 2018
This is a gross indictment on the president since he kept Lagos on lockdown for a whole day to commission this whitewashed project that was never put to use.

All promises cancelled by the government of trial by error. Perhaps Ambode is paying them back now.

119 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ikeja Bus Terminal Dismantled After It Was Commissioned By Buhari by Nbote(m): 10:17pm On Nov 11, 2018
Hehehehe... I don't know between Gboys and dis APC govt which ones dey scam ppl pass

126 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ikeja Bus Terminal Dismantled After It Was Commissioned By Buhari by mumureloaded(m): 10:20pm On Nov 11, 2018
lime seriously I don't know what to say........
Re: Ikeja Bus Terminal Dismantled After It Was Commissioned By Buhari by Baawaa(m): 10:29pm On Nov 11, 2018
PDP and fakes news

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ikeja Bus Terminal Dismantled After It Was Commissioned By Buhari by Modphase: 10:37pm On Nov 11, 2018
Racoon:
This is a gross indictment on the president since he kept Lagos on lockdown for a whole day tocommission this whitewashed project that was never put to use.

All promises cancelled.Government of trial by error. Perhaps Ambode is paying them back now.
Bigotry ensure your brain is dead. Was the park ever a FG project ? You Igbos sha !
I know sure say God fit help you.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ikeja Bus Terminal Dismantled After It Was Commissioned By Buhari by Nbote(m): 10:39pm On Nov 11, 2018

7 Likes

Re: Ikeja Bus Terminal Dismantled After It Was Commissioned By Buhari by Nbote(m): 10:40pm On Nov 11, 2018
Modphase:
Bigotry ensure your brain is dead. Was the park ever a FG project ? You Igbos sha !

I'm still trying to locate where he mentioned dat it was an FG project in his comment

118 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ikeja Bus Terminal Dismantled After It Was Commissioned By Buhari by nzeobi(m): 11:03pm On Nov 11, 2018
APC and their back and forth style of governance, anyways I hope LASG will address a press conference about it soon.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikeja Bus Terminal Dismantled After It Was Commissioned By Buhari by Johnnyessence(m): 11:03pm On Nov 11, 2018
Ambode bleeped up big time in this one.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikeja Bus Terminal Dismantled After It Was Commissioned By Buhari by Nobody: 11:26pm On Nov 11, 2018
Scam party

2 Likes

Re: Ikeja Bus Terminal Dismantled After It Was Commissioned By Buhari by Ever8054: 11:34pm On Nov 11, 2018
Ufedolove:
Trump was right after all.
right about what?...

16 Likes

Re: Ikeja Bus Terminal Dismantled After It Was Commissioned By Buhari by yeyeboi(m): 9:16am On Nov 12, 2018
Ok
Re: Ikeja Bus Terminal Dismantled After It Was Commissioned By Buhari by ChangetheChange: 9:17am On Nov 12, 2018
grin
Nigeria is shithotle

5 Likes

Re: Ikeja Bus Terminal Dismantled After It Was Commissioned By Buhari by GreyBlood: 9:17am On Nov 12, 2018
I thought they responded on Twitter that it was an expansion project.

Though I still doubt that ; how can a project that has not been into operation start undergoing expansion?

3 Likes

Re: Ikeja Bus Terminal Dismantled After It Was Commissioned By Buhari by Proffdada: 9:18am On Nov 12, 2018
The people dem no pay don pack their property grin

17 Likes

Re: Ikeja Bus Terminal Dismantled After It Was Commissioned By Buhari by amilak: 9:18am On Nov 12, 2018
I just had a Second FTC in space of just 15mins today. Mathematically the odds are 0.000099. Am heading straight to betnaija and am waging all this year's savings. While am at it il apply for an American visa today. I'll also walk up to my boss and demand a 500% salary increment... ill write a cheque of 10 million naira and go the bank at the corner of my street to withdraw what I don't have... I'll call Buhari and tell him not to do 2nd term and he'll listen, who has his number.... just feeling lucky grin

3 Likes

Re: Ikeja Bus Terminal Dismantled After It Was Commissioned By Buhari by kalvoken(m): 9:18am On Nov 12, 2018
Modphase:

How does his opinion make him Igbo.

Are you foolish or you are just pretending to be one

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikeja Bus Terminal Dismantled After It Was Commissioned By Buhari by nonye6194: 9:18am On Nov 12, 2018
Rush rush to commission something that'll never be used. All to take useless recorded achievements

2 Likes

Re: Ikeja Bus Terminal Dismantled After It Was Commissioned By Buhari by CakezbyMarie: 9:18am On Nov 12, 2018
Normal thing

1 Like

Re: Ikeja Bus Terminal Dismantled After It Was Commissioned By Buhari by Nobody: 9:18am On Nov 12, 2018
grin
Re: Ikeja Bus Terminal Dismantled After It Was Commissioned By Buhari by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 12, 2018
Those buses are public properties and the people should know where they have been moved to.Abi them wan auction them?

2 Likes

Re: Ikeja Bus Terminal Dismantled After It Was Commissioned By Buhari by Pavore9: 9:19am On Nov 12, 2018
It is fraud to commission an uncompleted project!

2 Likes

Re: Ikeja Bus Terminal Dismantled After It Was Commissioned By Buhari by Kennedy94(m): 9:19am On Nov 12, 2018
lol

how true

I don't believe this new
Re: Ikeja Bus Terminal Dismantled After It Was Commissioned By Buhari by Benekruku(m): 9:19am On Nov 12, 2018
Nbote:
Hehehehe... I don't know between Gboys and dis APC govt which ones dey scam ppl pass

You need to start drinking lubrication oil

That rotor you call a brain inside your skull is stuck.

1 Like

Re: Ikeja Bus Terminal Dismantled After It Was Commissioned By Buhari by habymi: 9:19am On Nov 12, 2018
Ever8054:
right about what?...
about bubu lifelessness

1 Like

Re: Ikeja Bus Terminal Dismantled After It Was Commissioned By Buhari by liohan: 9:19am On Nov 12, 2018
Scam Government.

However, this is not the first scam that APC has perfected. That was how that dwarfy ugly thing called the Lifeless one to come commision a school in Benin. Only for students of the school to protest three days later that their school lacks chair.

But idiots and people benefiting from this government will tell you that the government meant well.

2 Likes

Re: Ikeja Bus Terminal Dismantled After It Was Commissioned By Buhari by Princedapace(m): 9:20am On Nov 12, 2018
Lol naija politicians..

All they know best is to loot and enjoy with their families..

I pity those supporting them and still broke..

Any ways, if u are interested in learning how to earn money online, kindly check out my profile and read my thread on how I make money online.

Freelancing is growing all over the world. It remains one of the best ways to earn side or full time income. To do well as a freelancer, u must learn competitive skill, learn to brand your self, package your brand and send out compelling proposals..
Well, I can teach u all these if u are interested.. Check my profile and read my thread on freelancing..

1 Like

Re: Ikeja Bus Terminal Dismantled After It Was Commissioned By Buhari by directonpc(m): 9:20am On Nov 12, 2018
Naija
Re: Ikeja Bus Terminal Dismantled After It Was Commissioned By Buhari by Pataricatering(f): 9:20am On Nov 12, 2018
Do you have a brain ? If yes - do you use it ? Ambode brought down a structure he built so somehow it’s buharis fault? ?
Racoon:
This is a gross indictment on the president since he kept Lagos on lockdown for a whole day tocommission this whitewashed project that was never put to use.

All promises cancelled.Government of trial by error. Perhaps Ambode is paying them back now.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ekenedirichukwu Innocent Chima Held By Pakistani Gang Thank Nigerians / Unknown Gunmen Kill Policeman In Ogidi, Anambra State (Disturbing Video, Pix) / Akure Monarch Bans Eze Ndi Igbo Title-the Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.